Wednesday WINNERS- We will not be denied!

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Lets break this shit down tomorrow, this is called $$$ time, this is the time where series will end in hockey and basketball and the best teams are playing meaning good opportunites for us.

Be back in a few minutes to break this shit down. I will not be denied as George Bush would state "We will not stop this war on bookies until we clean them out"

I am like a mad scientist now- hair out of control-beard growing, just need to concentrate and understand that the opportunites are ahead of us may be the best ones this year I feel.

This is the time where you have to MAN UP and say I am not a gambler I am an investor and I will win big money as I will lay the cash to make the cash. I have laid the cash and am ready to lay more to WIN.

hurry the fuck up already. i already know who you like.

STARS
JIZZ
GREEN MACHINE

FLYERS

Considering Jazz played LA even for 6/8 quarters at LA, they seem like a possible play at +9 tomorrow..........I haven't played against LA yet these playoffs and dont really want to though.....4-0 ATS at home.

Exactly sorry bro got sidetracked, some bitches came over, will update tomorrow.

what did you do about it?

if you must know, i tried to guess who you like and went straight fade on you.

seriously, update yo stuff meathead. alright back to the day job.

Not liking the spreads too much. I would lean towards the Lakers and Cavs. I have had some success this postseason with totals so I am going tor ide them until the wheels fall off.

Clev under 89 1st half (big play)- don't need to get into too much detail here. Ugly basketball at it's finest. Both defenses have been playing well and are ranked in the top three in the playoffs. More pressure on Boston here to hold serve with the HC so I think defense will once again be key. Both these teams come out slow and like to walk the ball up court and play stifling defense. I look for that to continue. Here is what has been scored the 1st half in the series.
Game 1 - 78
Game 2 - 80
Game 3 - 87
Game 4 - 88

I will take my chances on another shitfest.

Clev under 176 - pretty much the same thinking here. First half shitfest and strong defense and 2nd half more the same. Less units on this play cause ft's and bullshit shot could cause the game to somehow go over.

Lakers over 213.5 - Utah plays much better defense at home and the Lakeshow play ZERO defense. Lakers like to run more at home. The over has been hit twice in this series with one being an OT game. Kobe being slightly injured with more than likely decrease my wager size but I still like this over to hit.

Sammy...what you got for NHL tonight? Forgot to add that in too. GL tonight.

we are 1-0 on an under total for first half when we both bet them together. will be joining you on that bro. i am a stars fan. with that said, tonight we are having wings. red wings.

i like the under first quarter as well as games 1-4 has registered a total of 40, 41, 45, and 44. defensive intensity is key tonight. they will both have their jitter moments early and expect a low total barely reaching the 40's. i will be on the under 1st quarter and under 1st half ATP.

we are 1-0 on an under total for first half when we both bet them together. will be joining you on that bro. i am a stars fan. with that said, tonight we are having wings. red wings.

Going to the TB game tonight so won't be around the in-game. GL to us. :cheers:

i like the under first quarter as well as games 1-4 has registered a total of 40, 41, 45, and 44. defensive intensity is key tonight. they will both have their jitter moments early and expect a low total barely reaching the 40's. i will be on the under 1st quarter and under 1st half ATP.

1st qtr might be a good play too. The only thing I don't like about a 1st qtr total play is if both teams get hot early. Usually the 2nd qtr is when teams slow down and start to tire some and bench players come in. With these two teams though, they don't run so that might be a safe play. My bookie doesn't offer quarter lines.

Here is what I have for HOCKEY TONIGHT:

I think the opportunity in Hockey is there. THe red wings are going to meet the Pens in the finals. I just have to keep reminding myself of that. THis was a very very big opportunity to make money on wins in game 2, 3 , 4. There is still game 4 left though. As i posted above if need be I will be back at the window sending multiple thousands to win money on this Detroit series. Although I doubt it we will need to.

Dallas has 1 big line and it is hurt badly, Lehtinen is out, Morrow is hurt, and The stars have not recovered from blowing the lead in teh San Jose game in GAME 5. They used everything possible to win that one. The WIngs are in their heads for sure and own them on all angles.

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TH>Accepted</TH><TH>Type</TH><TH>Risk</TH><TH>To Win</TH><TH align=left>Short Description</TH><TR><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap>5/14/2008 5:51 AM </TD><TD noWrap>Spread </TD><TD noWrap align=right>103.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>100.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Hockey - 53 Detroit (1st 60 min) -½ -103 for Game </TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap>5/14/2008 5:43 AM </TD><TD noWrap>Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right>248.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>155.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Hockey - 53 Detroit Red Wings -160 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=matchupBox cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=oddRow><TD class=goLed><TABLE class=matchupBox cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=oddRow><TD class=removeBox></TD><TD class=teamsBox><SMALL>STRAIGHT BET</SMALL>
<SMALL>NHL</SMALL>[53] DETROIT GM4 -170

</TD><TD class=amountBox>294.00</TD><TD class=riskwinBox>172.94</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=goLed>
  • Bet Details: STRAIGHT BET, To be played :: 05/14/2008 @ 05:05 PM ::
  • Ticket Details: Ticket # 40852331 Placed ONLINE on 05/14/2008 at 02:48 AM
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

THis is how I played this game so far. It would be nice to bomb it for way more, but I have to consider that betting limits may be reached if need be for a game 5.

I will make about a nickel on this Detroit game-- The correct way to do it in the future is to make roughly a nickel on the game 3 win. THen double that up and try to make a Grand on the game 4 win.

I will put my PItts winnings yesterday and most likely lay it on the line for game 4.

WHen teams are injured simply put or cannot score or are facing a better team what will happen???
Will the underdog team come out of nowhere to win? Will the favored team up 3-0 sit back and say lets win it at home? A veteran team will not do that, and a team that expects to win or sweep and it is not surprised to be up 3-0 will not do that.

Detroit has not lost with OSGOODE. They have a shutdown D, which makes me feel great, because Dallas does not score much, I would give the Max 2 goals tonighit, but think they get only 1 tonight.

The only problem would be if we did not score more than 2, or just 1.

Dallas is facing history and inevitability. THey are going to lose, frankly they got worn out by san jose and Anaheim. Detroit played Colorado and Nashville who were not physical. Dallas beat 2 very good team, basically started out hot beating Anaheim, and struggled to barely beat San JOSE.

Detroit is a machine now- Coaching wise to player wise. THey have the MOMENTUM, the edge, I dont see any edge that Dallas has other than the PRIDE factor. Pride factor works though in Basketball where the crowd can get them going and NBA players seem to like winning on home court. Pride is all bullshit, it will not propel them to beat these WINGS. They are too good, and in a game where I think Wings want it more, they will do what they do and that is win games, 9 in a row, hot team, it is the play, dont overcomplicate it.

I have 2 series plays--

Cleveland to win +600

Lakers to win also with Pistons parlay--

ALso have Hornets also-- If these all hit I'll be $$$$$$$$$$$

I think that from what I have seen the road teams are basically incapable of winning a game and here is why--

-2nd half they forget how to shoot

-Turnover the ball like absolute nuts

-a key stretch the game is lost they get down and never come back

-Their D fouls the home team over and over in 2nd half

Asking Utah to win in Lakers will be tough, unless of course Kobe is hurt. Usually in this spot what we would expect is this. JAZZ cannot match the energy they had with the home crowd, much like the Spurs couldnt. They cannot play with the Lakers without that. Lakers will bring their A game- Phil has talked to many players to get their shit together for the series-

Utah is not a great road team, and really is lucky to have the series tied. In this case it will be hard for them to beat the Lakers at home. REffing, calls will be for the Lakers. Kobe when he gets hot, they are in no danger of losing to this Utah team. What you saw in game 3 and 4 forget it it wont happen on the road.

I think the Cavs play a nice road style and play well together. I think they have a better chance for a few reasons. Boston is a front running team, they can win by 20+ and keep piling points on. However they cannot win any close games. This makes me believe the Cavs have a chance here in this game. Boston is simply not that great of a team to trust them to win clutch games. They could not do it vs ATL-- THis team in the Cavs has the best player on the court, and He can take this game over. The CElts will not keep winning on home court-- Their road play will cost them in this series.

Cavs know they can play with them in game 1. I am thinking the Cavs win this for one reason that no other team can. DEFENSE- I like Wallace and Side show Bob and BRON, and WEST ON D. THey showed me a lot and they can shut down Boston who does not drive to the hoop an just plays isolation plays. This will hurt them. BRON also gets hot we are all good

I will let my series play ride:

If I was betting these I would have to take the Cavs+ points and I believe the Lakers at -8.5 points.

The Jazz seems like an obvious choice at +8.5 points. Consider though that a venue change hurts them bigtime. Reffing, also LAKERS will bring their A game tonight. UTah is not a good road team. Lakers want to win the series, they will have to beat Utah good, to show them who is boss. As long as Kobe is healthy I think they can do it. Utah won with energy- LAKERS D was not good on road. IT will be more aggressive at home, as will their O.

Celtics are capable of losing the game IMO so the +8.5 is realy a no brainer.

Last edited:
Exactly also Blue Chip the West teams are better than the east teams and the games are higher scoring.

This means if home teams cover it will happen in the west because the games are much more higher scoring and teams run.

With the walk up pace in the east, points can be more valuable and chances of an upset are better also. A game in the low 80's is great for us to steal it with the Cavs--

Utah will have to score at least 115 to win this game tonight IMO. a lot harder to do.

simplicity points are much more valuable in the Celtics series. Everyone says oh well they blew out Atlanta and Cavs in game2. WHo cares and wallace was out in game 2, and he is all over KG's ass.

Everyting will revert back to form at some point. I am thinking that the C's history of never winning anyting should come back and screw them as Lebron will steal teh show vs this team.

^^
attachment.php

Back