Wednesday screw biogenesis Discussion

Complaining is cool, just don't post some consensus #s to justify why you lost. I complain all the time. Watching a game with me must be terrible. If my "opponent" gets a first down, a leadoff walk, an opening 5-0 lead in the NBA, I declare the game over.

This is so me. If my opponent scores first and right away. I am like why the fuck did I bet this I am an idiot. blah blah blah

tuck has had a solid theory all season long on lincecum, after a giants win, he wins

after a team loss, he loses...pretty simple and i've followed it for awhile. seems like as the team goes, timmy goes, so after tonight i'll take + good money

Had that SF under parlayed in with a few plays. What a dead team. Even the coach throws in the towel in games separated by 3 runs.

tuck has had a solid theory all season long on lincecum, after a giants win, he wins

after a team loss, he loses...pretty simple and i've followed it for awhile. seems like as the team goes, timmy goes, so after tonight i'll take + good money
he has been on with that

welp that does it for me, epic bad day for me headlined by 2 pitchers leaving games early with injuries.

we gotta start playin sides vs LAA yall

why in the fuck I didnt take Ogando along with the OVER

Ogando is the fuckin ace a year or so ago....we get him at what -120?

fuck...instead "value" bet the astros/////

just venting sorry fiudfjdndfnm

on MIA tomorrow as well, just a really good pitcher against a team i think has every opportunity to fade down the stretch

both pitchers are quite young so over could be in play too

I think the Angels and Giants are going to start playing youngsters soon. They already have but they know their seasons are toast and might just put up the white flag.

that makes them less predictable, want to roll with LAA overs for the near future but they will certainly be piecing lineups together very soon

will be on those LAA overs with you kj. prob be on the opposite team too if the pitchers and numbers look good.

If my "opponent" gets a first down, a leadoff walk, an opening 5-0 lead in the NBA, I declare the game over.

Lol...that used to be me. I try to take every game in stride now. Marathon, not a sprint.

Funny though cuz it reminds me of the old me.

Back