Wednesday screw biogenesis Discussion

Houston just a huge swing for me

fuck

I feel like I complain alot late at night LOL

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Good answer... Went with First 48, although I did kinda get excited when I saw Hee Haw on the guide. Didn't know they were still showing those re-runs.

Fucking Josh Hamilton. 1 out, 2 on, hits into a DP. It was a lined DP not a grounder but still. This guy fucking sucks. I think he finally got paid last year, and has now given up the juice. He did it the right way I guess. Why juice when you got the contract already like Aroid?

Probably should not have had a lead anyway. Dempster outpitched Cosart but in the 9th with a lead. Fields with a 6.59 home ERA going in along with a night ERA of 6.75--?

Complaining is cool, just don't post some consensus #s to justify why you lost. I complain all the time. Watching a game with me must be terrible. If my "opponent" gets a first down, a leadoff walk, an opening 5-0 lead in the NBA, I declare the game over.

RL losses are brutal when game is tied/or even if you are leading.

I tend to stay away from them when I like the home team. Just another frame to have things goto hell.

Complaining is cool, just don't post some consensus #s to justify why you lost. I complain all the time. Watching a game with me must be terrible. If my "opponent" gets a first down, a leadoff walk, an opening 5-0 lead in the NBA, I declare the game over.
Im the same

you wont see numbers from me lol

Back