Wednesday screw biogenesis Discussion

Have not looked at it. Went to a rare party last night. Missed Toronto 10-6 on Wednesday to the Seattle 4-13. Hopefully I am waking up.
Santiago on 4 days rest is 2-1 with a 2.21 ERA
Hamels is on 5 days rest today and is 0-6 in that spot with a 4.26 ERA

Last edited:
j Mize
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

<tbody>
[TD="width: 100%"][/TD]

</tbody>
Welcome T

Tonite plays on. ..Situations are as follows..

Miami run line....dog perfect 8-0 on the runline

Boston....16-3 +1100

Tampa.12-4 +670

Detroit is a play as of now....will update closer to game time...gl

Wonderful news for Houston

add
Colorado ML (+146) @ New York (NL)
-Chacin got moved up but is on 4 days rest and I can deal with that. He's been great away from home this year and against a David Wright-less Mets team I expect that to continue. I've not had much success fading Matt Harvey, but I'm gonna try again. Weather is iffy and a bullpen game wouldn't be terrible at this price and with how thin the Mets are back there with the huge rotation they're using.

like the Cards and tt over tonight,, anyone with records for the pitchers with this ump please?

Nelson, Jeff - LOS ANGELES/ST LOUIS

2013 - 12-12 - 8.90 rpg
2012 - 16-17 - 8.60 rpg
2011 - 21-12 - 9.29 rpg
2010 - 14-16 - 8.71 rpg
2009 - 21-11 - 10.43 rpg

lean red birds too...

hard for me not to bet CC -110.....Yanks been bad tho

Dedun0 at +135...huh....

Coasrt for the heart....Asstros tho

shit what to do

what would be some correlation parlays left for tonights games,, want to see if my guy will let me get em in?

I can get +104 on W Sox when most sites have WSox laying the -110... hmmm.

CC has sucked. Even if he bounces back here... will it matter? Solid lefty on the mound = not much happening for Yanks.

got lucky with M's twink, took the over and tt over as well so wasn't sweating as much but harang fucking blows too

like cards, like white sox, on stros ml and +1.5, probly should do first 5 with that pen

gonna hit the halos over tonight, done learnt my lesson there

got lucky with M's twink, took the over and tt over as well so wasn't sweating as much but harang fucking blows too

like cards, like white sox, on stros ml and +1.5, probly should do first 5 with that pen

gonna hit the halos over tonight, done learnt my lesson there

we did...had em had the over and parlay'd........they owed me money back from last night and was glad to have it KJ

yes harang blows

add
Minnesota ML (+141) @ Kansas City
-I've called Deduno a warrior already, so you know my thoughts on him. Like Danny Duffy, but he needs to get a few starts under his belt to deserve this number. KC pen is scary as hell but I'll try

Cards just need to go Game 5 Pirates on this overrated pitcher. They've put up DD's on better.

Dodger's struggled to score vs. worse than Blaze over the last week as well. Without Hanley the lineup is much, much easier to deal with. It also has little to no power.

No idea. Westbrook has been on my auto fade list. He's terrible. Probably worst pitcher still in a rotation now that Josh Johnson bounced back last night.

Throw out game probably to save his pen rather than go by committee and actually have a shot.

Hard to think Dodgers would have hit well vs. Miller too. Just a bad beat. Oh well.

what do you lose by leavin Blaze in there? He coulda rolled...he certainly could be better than this... I just dont get it

The commentators arent talking about it at all

someone smarter than me about baseball preach to me please

what a shitty way to lose a bet....

this has happened to me once before....some dude from the Orioles in early 2000s

I text my bets in too sometimes and I hit send as the ball went off his elbow. Lol. Wanted to cancel it.

best watching game tonight is on fox soccer anyway

need runs in anaheim please

Nolasco good to get shelled. But the Cards will just give up more runs. Nolasco's #s not impressive at all considering he played in the best pitchers park in baseball. 260 vs both lefty and righty. Nothing special.

6 spot works for LA...

Now twink, Archer is a stud...on the Rays tonight...but I think I've been betting on the Dodgers every night and against the D'bags every night for the past month+ lol...been working out pretty well though.

Back