Wednesday screw biogenesis Discussion

archer is really good, delgado just pretty good

both are young, getting late in the season so wouldn't be shocked to see both start their struggles soon...under a lean, rays probly win. but wouldn't be shocked to see a buncha runs

young guys that have been good start their struggles this time of year, corbin may be there soon as well but he's still been sharp

archer is really good, delgado just pretty good

both are young, getting late in the season so wouldn't be shocked to see both start their struggles soon...under a lean, rays probly win. but wouldn't be shocked to see a buncha runs

Late in the season, true... But Archers first start was with TB was 6/1, so just his 13th start tonight, only 74.2 ip so far in the bigs this season.

True...but 24 still pretty young or about average for about the age most quality starters make a name for themselves in the bigs, no?

only pointing out that he may not regress as much as others with as many professional seasons behind him. still reaching his max innings for a season professionally

took both tt over, first 5 over and game over

small all of them, action only just cuz i'm supposed to be playing softball and it got canceled, so it's on, i'm watching, i'm wagering

more on the angels over than all of that though

hammering the shit out of the over bets in this soccer game, seems like both madrid and chelsea want to put on a display

u watching the soccer karl?

just world class stuff if so, keeping me away from the snakes for a bit

Just turned it on, didn't even realize this was goin on... The second I flipped the channel he kicked that shit in perfectly.

Is this the championship of this international champions cup? Or this tourney just getting started?

yeah it's the championship, all exhibition of course but the best us 'mericans will see by a long shot

just class all the way around

I dunno if everybody's aware of this or not...but anytime a "blacked out" (because u don't have the MLB package) game goes past its 3 hours allotted time you can get it free on DirecTV and Dish as long as u have the sports pack or whatever which gives u all the sports networks. Watching Det/Cle and Bos/Hou for free right now.

Back