Wednesday Plays from North of the Border

Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
Hey fellas, I'm going to bet on ever Raptor game this season considering they are my home team so hopefully I can provide some info for you all when it comes to the Raptors.

Toronto vs Philadelphia
Over 191.5 $300 to win $288.60

I am going to assume that this game will be a lot closer than expected. Raptors -7 is too much IMO. Yes coming off a satisfying season where they boasted one of the best home records in the league, however, it was a season where people thought Sam Mitchell is just about to get the hook, next thing you know it, he's coach of the year? Well there are a lot of questions to be answered. Defensively, Raps have improved over the years but they still like to open the court with Ford and Calderon in the mix. I expect the Raps to play a lot of small ball this season considering they are limited in size. Philly have no defense...well Dalembert...that's about it. Every time i see the Raps play Philly, there is just something about Andre Iggy that confuses the Raps defense. Raps just seem to have a hard time playing against a team that has a very versatile player such as Iguodala. I expect the same again tonight. Bosh is ? for tonight but he'll most likely play, minutes maybe shorten which would make it more ideal to play Philly plus the points. Anthony Parker will be crucial this season, moreso than last year. Players will know he can ball in this league after playing in Europe most of his career. Jose Calderon might be playing for a contract this season as well. Delfino is a valuable asset considering Joey Graham played like shit last season. But a fresh start. Note that the last 5 games played in Toronto between these 2 squads, only 1 game has ended Under this current total. Yes, AI is gone, but Philly has been extremely competitive. Exciting game to watch, look forward to this season.

I have another system going for the NBA and that is the Tail B.A.R for the season system. Its done wonders for me, you should try it to.

finally... going down to the ACC for the game tonight. Going to tail ABC's ML parlay and this

GL Mike:cheers:

Good luck T. Mike. I have to say that I have no idea at what pace the Sixers will be playing this year. Seems like a low # when you consider the Raptors have all their guns. Excited to see Bargnani play this year.

BOL tonight and this year TM - looks like a solid play. MB has OVER 191.5 at +114 right now so maybe I'll hop on for a little bit.

Sportfanatic, thanks for the wishes

Santacapper, enjoy the game, take pics of those hot Raptor girls

JPicks, lots of hype building up to Bargnani, Colangelo is expecting much improvement on the kids toughness and drive

reNew, that looks like a solid line take it for a bit, don't know how come Pinny doesn't have a line that competitive.

adding:

Orlando Magic -2 1st Quarter $300 to win $277.80

I noticed all 3 home teams yesterday won the first quarter, lets see if it goes onto tonite as well.

Any opinion on the wiz first half...have covered last 8 vs pacers

don't know what to make of it, there is a lot of interest on this total that i've decided not to be apart of for the time being. Lord knows what Arena's is planning on doing right now. But if its going to be an up tempo game I think the Pacers could hang on even without O'Neal. Wiz can be such a lazy crop of players. So be wary.

Santacapper, enjoy the game, take pics of those hot Raptor girls

I used to party with them back when I was in university. Friend was on the dance pak. Funny thing is the tix they get are right beside the Sprite Zone

I used to party with them back when I was in university. Friend was on the dance pak. Funny thing is the tix they get are right beside the Sprite Zone

the announcer Lara Diak was a classmate of mine, pretty much study buddies, man she's a smoke show, i'd love her to speak on another microphone.

Gonna be a really good season for the Raptors .. I have them as the #1 team in the east

oh well Over hits, too bad the magic were cunts and decided to blitz only in the 2H.

following a couple of you folks.

Seattle/Denver Over 217 $300 to win $272.70

Back