Wednesday Night NBA Action

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
D

ddk997

(33-30) + 3.2 units

2-2 yesterday,hitting both 5 units, however huge mistake in upgrading the warriors play.

Leans only:
waiting for the line, but most likely will jump on whatever number they throw at us.

OVER BUCKS/HAWKS ---

OVER Knicks/Pistons 207 *3 units
This year after playing back to back games, in the 2nd game they have averaged to score over 112 points a game. Meanwhile the Pistons are struggling on defense as they are allowing teams to shoot 47% and the Knicks are doing the same allowing teams to shoot 48%. Perfect recipe for an over, we should see another high scoring game.
Pistons 114 Knicks 108

OVER Heats/Blazers 193 * 3 units
Blazers are nearly unstoppable at home and with the Heats fast pace style, this game will turn into a shootout.
Blazers 105 Heats 100

OVER Nets/Kings 212 * 3 units
The Kings are shooting an incredible 49% as a team, however are giving up 48% to opposing teams. The Nets have been playing great basketball lately except a letdown last night in the 2nd half. Their defense has been the main issue as they are allowing opponents to shoot 47% from the field.
Nets 113 Kings 111

Good luck tonight fellas

Lots of plays today...3 starters out for the Bucks.

Atlanta Hawks - 7
Orlando Magics + 120 ML
Phoenix Suns - 4

*3-team PARLAY 1 unit to win 600

17293260E.jpg
17293260E.jpg
17293260E.jpg

Lots of plays today...3 starters out for the Bucks.

Atlanta Hawks - 7
Orlando Magics + 120 ML
Phoenix Suns - 4

*3-team PARLAY 1 unit to win 600

Just wanted to correct it didn't factor the ML in...

risk 100 to win 700

You still playing the Bucks/Hawks over? Having a tough decision on the over or the Hawks. No Bogut should mean that the Hawks go small and play Horford at C and keep Zaza's minutes real low. Don't see the Hawks improving their defense drastically as everybody waits for Smith to come back. Expecting a 105-95 kind of game, but that leaves me no closer to which bet I like more. Any thoughts?

And BOL tonight.

You still playing the Bucks/Hawks over? Having a tough decision on the over or the Hawks. No Bogut should mean that the Hawks go small and play Horford at C and keep Zaza's minutes real low. Don't see the Hawks improving their defense drastically as everybody waits for Smith to come back. Expecting a 105-95 kind of game, but that leaves me no closer to which bet I like more. Any thoughts?

And BOL tonight.

Staying away from the over, which I was going to play. Right after hearing Bogut was going to be out, I quickly wanted to play the Hawks. The Bucks have a really tough time without bogut in the game, not sure if they will score a lot of points to keep up with the hawks. 105-95 sounds right just like you said, best of luck man.

FUCK RAMON SESSIONS! ATL up by 8 with 15 secs and this dude throws up one fucking ugly lucky shot

Atlanta Hawks - 7 LOSE
Orlando Magics + 120 ML (WIN)
Phoenix Suns - 4 (WIN)

risk 100 to win 700

I cant get over that last second shot by still, if anybody saw it it was unbelievable...it was a deflected pass and he caught it and just threw it up:hang::hang::hang:

FUCK! you can add another 1 pt loss... the fucking knicks totaled at 206... what a fucking day

Back