Dallas Mavericks - 6 (-120) * 6 units
115-106

Charlotte Bobcats + 11 * 5 units
94-88

Minnesota Timberwolves + 1 * 3 units
102-97

Chicago Bulls - 2.5 * 3 units
99-91

A full card tonight for me, gonna need a huge night to keep this streak alive.

Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol have you seen that the title of this thread is wednesday? coincidence that the spread is nearly the same :shake:

Charlotte Bobcats + 11 * 5 units
104-98

and planning on playing Dallas Mavericks...-6 or under will hammer down the six unit play. Would love it...

Good Luck.

Are you saying that if it's -6 then it's a 6-unit play? What if it's -6.5 or even -7?

Thanks.

:shake:

brilliant buddy---

love the pick, moneyline hit also, hope u nailed it---

good stuffff

lol, Sammy this is for tonight's play, I nailed the Spurs ML last night. This is the Bobcats pick tonight against the Trail Blazers, very odd the line is exactly the same against the Lakers. GL tonight bro.

Are you saying that if it's -6 then it's a 6-unit play? What if it's -6.5 or even -7?

Thanks.

:shake:
As far as tonight's game I have this game set at less than 6 points favorite for the Mavericks, my ranking score shows me 115-106.

I expect it to open some where around 4-5 points, might even be dragged down by the public into the day...might hold off and wait to see where I can get the best value.

GL tonight Killa

Just made a play a small play on bookmaker, and still currently waiting for the Mavericks line to pop up at any sport book.

Minnesota Timberwolves + 1 * 3 units

Urrgh.... Bobcats line is jumping up...now at 11.5 at most places although I do not think they will need anymore points, the way the played last night, shows me this is a team that PLAYS together each and every night considering they have no "all-stars". They have given fits the teams that are top in the league from the Celtics, Cavs and Lakers. The Bobcats matches up very well against the Blazers, the only reason I see this spread being huge is the Blazers are playing at home, where they are usually unstoppable. However I have noticed every single home game where the Blazers play a team with a pace under 90 points, they tend to struggle a lot. Let's cash this in tonight..

Jamal Crawford: (Hamstring) Game-Time Wednesday
Update:
Crawford (hamstring) practiced nearly at full speed on Tuesday, but remains a game-time decision for Wednesday's game in Dallas, the Contra Costa Times reports.
Analysis:
Crawford has missed two straight games because of the injury. If Crawford is ready to go, Monta Ellis will begin the game at point guard.

Andris Biedrins: Wrist at 90 Percent
Update:
Biedrins estimated his injured left wrist is at 90 percent heading into Wednesday's game against the Mavericks, the Contra Costa Times reports.
Analysis:
Biedrins returned to action Friday after missing one game because of the injury. He had it taped up at Tuesday's practice, but will play Wednesday.

Might be a huge play in the over tonight guys...stay tuned

Dallas Mavericks - 6 (-120) * 6 units
115-106

Very rare in the past week, that I have this many plays...Spotting a ton of a value, lets hope my luck keeps rolling. The thing about the Mavericks this year is they are very inconsistent team. When they are having a good night, IMO they are nearly hard to stop. They struggle against very good defensive teams, however roll against teams who don't commit to defense and pride themselves there. They also play better ball and averages more assist at home than on the road. Going up against the warriors with players just getting back, I expect them to be a little rusty. I like this spot here for the Mavericks being on National TV, we know what happened last time out. BOL

Thursday Line came out, already all over it. Here are my initial leans...

Orlando - 4
Spurs + 1.5

Sharp move on the buy-down with Dallas. Let's do this bro.

:cheers:

Dallas is turning out to be even easier than we had hoped, barring a monumental collapse. Great pick bro and thanks again.

money;

Cashed with the Mavs tonight...unfortunately the T-wolves couldn't keep their 12 point lead through half of the third quarter and the Bobcats gave away some easy buckets at the end. Bulls are currently leading huge, should be in for another positive day raking in more....tomorrow it's back to work.

money;

Back