Wednesday Night Action

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
2-0 second round.

Magic/Fakers ML parlay +101 1.5/1.5

Fakers First Qtr -2 1.5/1.35

Fakers First Half -3.5 1.1/1

Do you know how much it pains me to take the FAKERS?
AND ON KOBE MVP NIGHT. ARGH
:hang::hang::seeya::seeya::seeya:

Bigger then normal bets for the NBA.
Normally I'm only betting to win 1 unit, but I really feel strong about a couple of thee tonight.

Not too much time for thoughts, i've already pasted them around the forum last night. Need to get to finishing my MLB action.

Fakers will get off to a big lead, as they have ALL playoffs (always seem to be up 7-8 or more at the half).
Especially tonight they will be pumpe with the undeserving kobe MVP trophy, what a joke. if the playoffs have shown anything its that chris paul deserves it, not him.
I will not be watching that dogshit. KObe >>>> winning the MVP out of pity because he was never going to win one. so they gave it to him this year Sad. :36_11_6:

As far as the magic game goes, they wil be fired up and ready for this one, as the zebras really stole game 2 from them in detroit when it was in their grasp. Will be a different story tonight.
3point shooting is important against a team as physical and sound in rebounding like detroit is, and the magic will look to the perimeter like they did in the 3rd quarter last game to mount that run and get back in the game. They will be knockin em down tonight.
Magic are shooting an excellent 39.5% from 3 at home.

GL tonight fellas :cheers:

I know.

The world is going to end in 24 hours. Im playing the lakers.

Even worse, my whole day NBA-wise depends on them. Hopefully your boys will get it done tonight, then I will go back to being hustle_man JR tomorrow.

:shake:

MVP !! MVP !!

Say it with me

I have the same parlay for 2.5 units will also be on both teams 1st half and full game

MVP !! MVP !!

Say it with me

:36_11_6:

I'm about to go out for some beers and watch the games.

When I came back i'll be drunk. So MAYBE, just MAYBE, if the lakers come through tonight you might hear it.
But I wont mean it.

tailing you, if this loses I will start a thread bashing you at Blankets

hope your getting blitzed beyond belief because its a Wednesday.

Valuable Victory

nba_playoffs_bryant_412.jpg

AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill
After being named MVP, Kobe Bryant soared to a Game 2 win over Utah.

Thanks ret, I'm sure someone else created it instead lol. Bob will say he played all of my wins but faded my one loss for 1 millionnn units (dodgers) because he's bob. poor bob, laying -300 on pucks series bets.

kush and throwback-

your boy had a big game, i will admit. every time he touched the ball something good happened, and he didnt even put up 40 shots tonight!!!!!

the fakers did a excellent job of keepin them off the offensive glass. and plus shooting 65%+ like they did in the first half was prety sweet.
fisher was on fire, knockin down every open look they got him. especialyl those back to back 3s in the first to start that run, those were nice.

lakers played a lot better idefense then im used to seein them play. utah was settling for 15 footers by kirilenko and boozer, and perimeter looks for mehmet.

thats about it, im drunk. thats probably the most intelligent thing all night and i knwo when i read this tomorrow ill probably look like an idiot. routine, like ronaldo and trannys
an_eek2.gif

CP3 THE MVP OF TH E STREETS :36_9_5:

Back