Wednesday NBA Play

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Golden State Warriors ML +140 (2 Units)

Going right back to the well again with Golden State. I thought they had a great chance to win SU in game 1, and I see the same for game 2. I'm going to grab the better team listed at + money only because of home court advantage. I like the odds!

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
gl to everyone....warriors can ball and they proved it in their last five games. hopefully they will do something about boozer, he is a beast inside. warriors win tonight. forget all the hype

I have my 5 Unit Detroit series bet at -175. I just put 1 unit on Bulls series bet at +525.

It reduces the wager down to 4 Units at +114. A little less reward, but you avoid a lot of risk. I think it's a wise decision because you never know with this possible flu bug on Detroit. Just a thought for Detroit series backers who have a substantial bet down on the series!

Wow Believe, two fouls in two minutes on Williams, this is what you called for game one ... could be bad for Utah, Brown stepped up in game 1 though, good for that prop

No reason to to talk about this night in a re-cap. Nailed the Davis prop with ease, tough losses with Golden State and the 2H. Unfortunately, the play on GS in game 3 won't be as strong now after this emotional loss. I was planning on making it 10 units no matter what happened tonight.

O well...On to tomorrow in what should be ANOTHER great game!

Back