Wednesday Discussion Thread

Singer at + odds in a ballpark where he thrives historically looks like a solid deal to me. Boyd bad at home yet favored because he's home. Also prefer the Royals lineup match-up wise. Sorry I wrote this in my article, I just want to get this thread started.

Does anybody know anything about Cleveland's starter today? I like Blackburn, A's 1H RL seems wonderfully cheap to me.

Got a couple SGPs with insurance to play today, need to find a few different angles in a couple games. I see you have a couple games that you're taking earned runs for both pitchers so might look deeper there although I'd rather do the hits props than ERs, just a personal preference. Can't use first 5 in SGPs.

Daytime plays for me going against consensus dogs/unders, RR by 2

Jays -140
Rox/Reds o9.5 -105
Snakes -150

Evening leans for now:

Phils -130
M's -155
Pads -125

Got a couple SGPs with insurance to play today, need to find a few different angles in a couple games. I see you have a couple games that you're taking earned runs for both pitchers so might look deeper there although I'd rather do the hits props than ERs, just a personal preference. Can't use first 5 in SGPs.

Daytime plays for me going against consensus dogs/unders, RR by 2

Jays -140
Rox/Reds o9.5 -105
Snakes -150

Evening leans for now:

Phils -130
M's -155
Pads -125
I was looking at Snakes. Just seems unlikely that Brewers have a second straight good offensive output especially with Gallen. Teheran has been limiting runs but that can‘t keep up. Might have to tail you…but it’s up to -150 now??

I was looking at Snakes. Just seems unlikely that Brewers have a second straight good offensive output especially with Gallen. Teheran has been limiting runs but that can‘t keep up. Might have to tail you…but it’s up to -150 now??
-150 at DK and -145 MGM

Only two I'm looking at. If the site I use is correct it still shows -141 at BO and -138 at BM if you're doing offshore, not sure if it's updated or not

Wish I didn’t not play his outs and snakes because of what I saw to date on his roadies. Should have expected a mean to the norm performance.
I looked at it after you posted but saw his splits were pretty similar last season, not sure why he's been hit/miss on the road this season

Evening games rr x 2

Phils -135
Halos -145
Pads -120

Pretty consensus but might play Rangers/WSox o9.5, might just do 1st 5

Back