mil burnes
BAL BRADISH
TOR BASSITT
cle battenfield
min graysonny
tb fleming
TEX EOVALDI
chc smyly

I havnt done much with them yet but just top my head.

Is something wrong w burnes? His velo down about a tick across the board, that in itself not end the world but his k’s way down and walks up. we getting pretty deep into the season. His results have gotten better lately but the velo is further down than beginning the year and he still walking way too many. I know he throws a ton of cutters and cardinals just got done crushing Jansen’s cutter over the weekend. No clue what cards will get from Liberatore? His k per 9 been highest it ever been in triple a this year, he still walking more than 3 per 9 tho, this about as good a matchup a lhp could ask for so we see. I don’t like the idea of laying juice.

Can’t talk you off O’s, I’m a bradish fan and these guys just continue to rake, canning hasn’t really had any great outings and I can’t see him having success here.

That’s a crazy cheap price on Cole, Was rays blowing him up 2x in b2b starts a sign of bad things to come or he gonna bounce back here? He was pitching great until running into tampa. I don’t think I can go against Cole with so little plus money. He gave up more barrels the last 2 games than he been squared up rest the year! That would explain cutting his home runs allowed way down. I’d expect him to get back to being good.

Im def down with the twins at that price. No talking you off them.

I’m not really sold on Battenfield, once he got to triple a the k’s vanished but I hate the white Sox,, don’t like clevinger, rarely right about their games. I have no idea for real.

Strider v Eovaldi could be a pitching classic, I def lean to rangers at that price but I gotta look some more, I might go k props or some kinda under.

I don’t see a line on tampa/nym. If rays are dogs I would lean to them. Senga just walks too damn many.

I’m not a buyer on France so it prob would be cubs or nothing for me. I saw bellinger left a game early the other day and didn’t play last night, I’d like to see him back in lineup.

Hardly ever bet on the homies but Snakes will likely destroy Oakland tomorrow

Hardly ever bet on the homies but Snakes will likely destroy Oakland tomorrow

I dunno, 2 young pitchers both with electric stuff, neither been able to really figure it out at this level. Seems like a tough game to figure out cause either pitcher could dominate or get ran from game quick.

I dunno, 2 young pitchers both with electric stuff, neither been able to really figure it out at this level. Seems like a tough game to figure out cause either pitcher could dominate or get ran from game quick.
I don't care about pitchers

I simply can't cap pitchers but that's why I tail you.

I just dunno how ya can do baseball without them? They are the driving forces of the prices. There obviously other factors but none of them effect the price like pitchers do. When snakes had a established pitcher going in gm1 they were over 50 cents higher than they are today when you could say the starters are fairly equal.

I just dunno how ya can do baseball without them? They are the driving forces of the prices. There obviously other factors but none of them effect the price like pitchers do. When snakes had a established pitcher going in gm1 they were over 50 cents higher than they are today when you could say the starters are fairly equal.
I get prices

I don't think they're overly relevant

I suck at baseball

I get prices

I don't think they're overly relevant

I suck at baseball

i have no clue w either starter in todays snakes game, there a huge range of what either could do, I’m not sure if that makes them irrelevant but it damn near impossible for me to make a play if I can’t come up with a line on the starters. Without a reasonable expectation on their innings and runs allowed im pretty clueless so guess their something to say for ignoring them in this case.

i have no clue w either starter in todays snakes game, there a huge range of what either could do, I’m not sure if that makes them irrelevant but it damn near impossible for me to make a play if I can’t come up with a line on the starters. Without a reasonable expectation on their innings and runs allowed im pretty clueless so guess their something to say for ignoring them in this case.
Today is noon soccer, it's my super bowl so I apologize if I post naked later

I don’t usually play out totals that require the pitcher to go past 6 innings but this matchup and +105 on Darvish I think made it worth a play. Even when Yu struggles they tend to continue running him out for as many innings he can give them. I don’t expect he struggles a whole lot today, think he can make quick work of a kc lineup and avoid many long innings.

He has only went longer than this in 3 of 7 starts so far but if you look back to last year he mostly went 6 innings the 1st 6 or so starts, after that he went on a tear of 7+ inning games. 6 innings is basically automatic for him so we probably won’t see many 17.5s for him (regardless of matchup I’ll be hitting that if we see any of those!) plus money on 18.5 against a mediocre lineup is worth a play. Kc sporting the 27th ranked team ops against rhp, think they qualify as mediocre.

Back