Wednesday Discussion Thread

Gallen ov 17.5 outs should be nice parlay partner. Giants offense been non existent of late, in 10 home starts gallen has went 59 innings so he right at 6 per start and no reason he should struggle getting thru 6 today!
Only issue is Snakes don't play tomorrow so saving the pen won't be a thing. I fear it works opposite to get guys some reps.

Only issue is Snakes don't play tomorrow so saving the pen won't be a thing. I fear it works opposite to get guys some reps.

Ugh. Hadn’t thought bout that. If I was them I’d do my best to never let those guys see the field!

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Ok I finally decided what to do with bos/cle.

Tribe Ff tt ov 1.5., This way I’m just fading Eovaldi amd don’t have to worry bout a average pitcher i don’t like in Quantrill vs what I think somewhat below avg lineup at moment!!

I'd agree if winning was the primary goal this season.

Fair point. That question crossed my mind as I was posting it: it expensive too, so have to be parlay partner. It pisses me off when one those ducks up my other good play! Lol

Now the hour by hour cincy forecast has pushed rain back and doesn’t show anything till 9pm then 60% chance every hour. Who knows, these assholes change their mind more often than my mood changes lately! If In fact the game clear to start and they calling for rain after few hours I think that a even bigger advantage to pitcher as umps k zones tend to get bigger in a effort to get the game in before rain!!

Not sure how to attack it yet but I don’t believe for a minute waino can deal with this jays lineup 3x around! They might rough him up right out the gates but he crafty so maybe he fools them 1st time thru? Regardless he gonna run out of tricks at some point!! At home maybe he gets them, in Toronto tho? I don’t think so! Torn between Ff ov 2.5 or full game ov 4.5? Only concern with full game is Gallegos amd heisly rested so they could considerably take care of 6th-9th.

Giolito o1.5 walks +104 regular bet for me.

He can be wild as is, have fun trying to be perfect at Coors

Sweet: Ff under cashed in Detroit. My reception shit in this dr office so I saw 2-2 but didn’t know when runs were scored. Guess got thru the 5th at 2-1!!!

Jfc. Rangers got no hit by punk ass Marco for 4 innings before finally breaking thru in 5th. At least they got the 1 and Gray was good enough to salvo the push. Man, I never woulda guessed I wouldn’t win that Ff if gray held seattle to 1 stinking run. I shoulda stuck with his k prop as he cashes over 6.5, damn he a beast, I chickened out I thought this was a good line vs seattle.

Watch now rangers gonna knock him around in the stinking 6th, that pretty much been my 1st 5 luck last few days, lol.

Don't have the confidence improper that you do but should have gone hard on Giolito over BBs. Needed a 2nd opinion to feel good but it seemed smart.

Doubt Giolito sees more than 6 innings much. Like Ray a few years ago. K or walk.

Don't have the confidence improper that you do but should have gone hard on Giolito over BBs. Needed a 2nd opinion to feel good but it seemed smart.

I had already left for dr office or I woulda been all over it with you. Just looking back at his starts seems nuts that was plus money for 2 walks! I just never look at walks so never woulda noticed.

Of course rangers take lead a inning too fuckinv late. Kinda like jays yesterday, or nats blowing their lead in bottom 5th before taking back later!! FF’s usually the way to go for me but they been a real pain in the ass this week! Lol

I had already left for dr office or I woulda been all over it with you. Just looking back at his starts seems nuts that was plus money for 2 walks! I just never look at walks so never woulda noticed.
Goes with my mantra that it's so much easier to fade anything gambling than bet on it. Just how I work I guess.

Oh wow. Just noticed tigers came back and beat pads in bottom the 9th, I’ll be damned, in the process screwed anyone who got u7, hopefully anyone who bet full game under got it at 7.5!

Back