+120
-175U 7½
08:05 PM
925Los Angeles AngelsS. Ohtani -R-1½
+110
-147O 7½
926Texas RangersD. Dunning -R+1½
+136U 7½

Need him in here on days like this where I wake up at 4:30 and can't wait for action. He's either pouring concrete or trying to find bail

Sometimes live vicariously through him lol

I can’t provide the same analysis but I’ve got this.

Max Fried had gone under 17.5 only twice this season, and those two games were his first two starts when he wasn’t breaking 90 for his pitch count. Now he’s just got to repeat that in a getaway game? Juice was a bet heavy at -175 but worth it in a parlay!

Now I have successfully ruined my bet and hell got 5 2/3 innings

well shit, I had a write up for some pitchers today, did it at like 3am but just realized I never posted it. Lol. Anyways the only one that was gonna be a play was Buehler k’s ov 5.5 but that went from -115 this morning to heavy juice to now he at 6.5 +115 for the over. snakes have a really high k rate vs righties and he has historically dominated them so it might still be a decent play, I just don’t like the idea of betting into a line after it moved so much. He was the only pitcher I liked for the day games.

well shit, I had a write up for some pitchers today, did it at like 3am but just realized I never posted it. Lol. Anyways the only one that was gonna be a play was Buehler k’s ov 5.5 but that went from -115 this morning to heavy juice to now he at 6.5 +115 for the over. snakes have a really high k rate vs righties and he has historically dominated them so it might still be a decent play, I just don’t like the idea of betting into a line after it moved so much. He was the only pitcher I liked for the day games.
It's still day here

I went with a @2daBank special and got Max Fried O17.5 outs in a parlay.

Sorry man, as I mentioned I had write up on him, Buehler, and giolito but guess I didn’t hit the reply button. I would have screwed ya anyways, I didn’t like fried today cause he historically not as good in day games. I see he did just make it past his k and out total, he was a pass for me so glad I didn’t post it and you cashed him!

It's still day here

Buehler was only one that was a play of the pitchers I did but now his number higher so I can’t really say. Fried and giolito were tempting only being 5.5 (and no juice this morning when I wrote it) but fried during day worried me and giolito having not pitched for 7 days cause think he was on the covid list concerns me, historically he hasn’t been great on 6+ and kc not a team I like being against unless it a total strike out stud like crease. Giolito would prob be in that category at 5.5 if it wasn’t for the extra time off, don’t like that. There way more pitchers up now so I’m gonna dive in and take a look real quick.

Buehler was only one that was a play of the pitchers I did but now his number higher so I can’t really say. Fried and giolito were tempting only being 5.5 (and no juice this morning when I wrote it) but fried during day worried me and giolito having not pitched for 7 days cause think he was on the covid list concerns me, historically he hasn’t been great on 6+ and kc not a team I like being against unless it a total strike out stud like crease. Giolito would prob be in that category at 5.5 if it wasn’t for the extra time off, don’t like that. There way more pitchers up now so I’m gonna dive in and take a look real quick.
I didn't plan on waking up at 4:30

Been tennis so far

I didn't plan on waking up at 4:30

Been tennis so far

I think I fell asleep during the blues game then woke up when Avs scored in ot. Stayed up and capped some pitchers, realized I must have lost a contact while I was sleeping cause I could only see out of 1 eye and passed out instead of dealing w that! Lol

I think I fell asleep during the blues game then woke up when Avs scored in ot. Stayed up and capped some pitchers, realized I must have lost a contact while I was sleeping cause I could only see out of 1 eye and passed out instead of dealing w that! Lol
I still have a dry contact laying inverted next to my sink just in case I need to re wet it

#singlelife

Freaking Lopez pitching on 4 days rest, I hate when teams do that when a guy is so so much better on 5!! He has went on 4 twice this year, one bad one good, oddly enough the bad start he struck out more than the 8 inning gem. Nats don’t have a ton of swing and miss in their lineup and have a bunch of lefties/switch hitters. Lopez k-rate against lefties a good 10% lower than against righties. If he was on 5 days I think I would take a shot on his ov 18.5 outs w plus money. W that filthy change up he might not fan lefties at the same clip but he has been very good against them the last couple years (as you would expect). I love Lopez but think he a pass for me.

On the other hand Gray is best on 4 days rest and his out total a much more attainable 16.5 (5.2 innings). He has hit this in all 3 his starts vs fish in his short career, he also has 25 k’s in the 17.2 innings pitched against them (including 10k’s in 5.2 this season), Hitters been taking a lot more his off the plate offerings this year but fish not a real patient group. I think we could go either way with gray, k’s or outs but I prefer his outs ov 16.5 -120.

not much today. Mahle was the best. Wasn't super excited about it + it went my way from overnight, +125 to +115.

I guess Wheeler is a decent bet. Snell is a pitching slot machine. Who knows what's going to come up?

Sorry man, as I mentioned I had write up on him, Buehler, and giolito but guess I didn’t hit the reply button. I would have screwed ya anyways, I didn’t like fried today cause he historically not as good in day games. I see he did just make it past his k and out total, he was a pass for me so glad I didn’t post it and you cashed him!
I screwed myself anyways… I removed a leg of my parlay and SUPPOSEDLY I also removed two winnings legs to my parlay because that’s what any person with common sense would do… customer service at its finest.

All these fucksrs on their not ideal rest today. Wheeler way better on 4 so of course he on 5, lol. It hasn’t been as drastically different the last few years as much as early in his career. Pats not hitting great vs righties and wheeler has dominated them. He has 7 k’s in 3 straight after the ugly start to the year. Ov 6.5 k’s +105 worth half a play.

I screwed myself anyways… I removed a leg of my parlay and SUPPOSEDLY I also removed two winnings legs to my parlay because that’s what any person with common sense would do… customer service at its finest.

That sucks. I remember few weeks ago I was playing one of those +1.5/under parlays and somehow i was doing like I usually do and talking to the ppl around me while making my bets and fucjing bet over instead of under on accident. Didn’t even realize it till I got back home so I just let it go, of course the under came in! It was so close to going to extras where I’m sure it prob woulda went over had I actually made the bet I intended.

I guess Wheeler is a decent bet. Snell is a pitching slot machine. Who knows what's going to come up?

Snell hard enough to figure out on a normal day, making his 1st start of year no freaking clue bout pitch count or anything;, in that band box also, who knows?

Gausman ov 6.5 k’s -105. Not much capping to this one, I’m out of energy and time: just think he basically a auto play at this number unless you afraid he won’t pitch very deep which I don’t see being a problem vs a struggling seattle lineup that plenty of swing and miss in the bottom half. Top seattle lineup has very little of it but this dude has a 18% swinging strike rate which is sick.

Kinda crazy gausman isn’t getting the same kind of numbers as the elite guys considering what he doing. He has went past that number in 5 of last 6 starts!

Back