Wednesday Discussion Thread

Mariners 6-0 vs TB this season and dominated both games from start to finish partly thanks to some sleep-walking TB defense. Never expect that from the Rays, but sweeping the division leader and leapfrogging BOS into 1st was a good feeling along with hosting SNB for the first time maybe ever? Now to avoid the sweep it's a bullpen game, which they're known for, but favored at this level against one of the best pitching prospects in the game is questionable at best

Blowout monday rested the SEA pen, so the good guys should be available again. Early start isn't ideal, but getting out with a sweep for a team fighting for the playoffs against the front office has plenty of motivation in that clubhouse

Mariners 6-0 vs TB this season and dominated both games from start to finish partly thanks to some sleep-walking TB defense. Never expect that from the Rays, but sweeping the division leader and leapfrogging BOS into 1st was a good feeling along with hosting SNB for the first time maybe ever? Now to avoid the sweep it's a bullpen game, which they're known for, but favored at this level against one of the best pitching prospects in the game is questionable at best

Blowout monday rested the SEA pen, so the good guys should be available again. Early start isn't ideal, but getting out with a sweep for a team fighting for the playoffs against the front office has plenty of motivation in that clubhouse
Agreed. That number is the only way to go on that game. Huge SP edge to M’s

There are a lot of totals that I like tonight. Will have to see which is worth it. Leans: skanks over, rocks over, tiggers over and not a total but Ari ml

I ended up playing under in this Rays game. Love Gilbert and like Fleming to put in a couple good innings

I ended up playing under in this Rays game. Love Gilbert and like Fleming to put in a couple good innings
2 terrible defensive plays have led to triples that leave this under in serious jeopardy. Otherwise, would be flying under

I like the over in the Braves/Cards game tonight.
Both teams OPS against lefties is pretty bad, but I expect Braves to hit them better with their additions (as evidenced by last night against Lester). Who knows what Cards do tonight after screwing me last night, but I'm still not sold on Smyly

Both teams OPS against lefties is pretty bad, but I expect Braves to hit them better with their additions (as evidenced by last night against Lester). Who knows what Cards do tonight after screwing me last night, but I'm still not sold on Smyly
I completely agree with you on Smiley. Almost have to take the Cards if you look at how the Braves W/L chart has been since the AS break. It’s been W,L,W,L etc the whole time. I think both pitchers give up runs tonight

Yeah, I had under 8 too.

But a nice walkoff win by the A's washed that loser out.

Back