Wednesday 11/27/13 NBA discussion thread

BaEXfE3CMAEi_vk.jpg-large-467x700.jpeg

Your bias against the spurs is evident here, divol.

I'm not bias against the Spurs. I'm a Lakers fan, but after that, Spurs are one of my more favorite teams. I just really think that Thunder are the better team that match up really well against the Spurs.

disastrous day for me, two 4th quarters in two different games fuck my under.
Bucks I thought had it up 84-81 then gave up a 3 for the tie then another 3 with 2s remaining and they were forced to go to OT where they end up losing by 8

Regarding the Spurs vs OKC issue--I am biased. I REALLY do not like OKC. That said
OKC is bigger and younger. They won last night when Westbrook was 2-16. That is a pretty clear indication.

<header class="mtn mbl">Jason Kidd Earned The Nets An Extra Time Out By Dropping His Soda

</header> Down late at home to the Lakers and out of time outs, Nets coach Jason Kidd improvised a trick straight out of Upright Citizens Brigade and managed to "spill" his soda on the court, leading to a delay that let him write up a possible game-saving play.

ku-xlarge.gif

You can clearly see Kidd mouth "hit me" to Tyshawn Taylor, who dutifully ran into Kidd as the first-year Brooklyn coach lifted up his cup. The ploy nearly worked, as the play Kidd wrote up during the court cleanup left Paul Pierce with a decent attempt at a three-pointer; alas, in this case, cheaters didn't win. Pierce's shot didn't fall, and the Nets lost 99-94. [NBA TV/YES]

I think it was an interesting move that I wouldn't hold against him.
I mean, this is sport - trying to do anything to win.

In a league where you see flopping as if all players finished acting school and where there was (and still is) so much whining, that comissioner needed to make it a technical foul, this is the least of league's problems...

P.S. of course he says it wasn't on purpose. He doesn't want to get suspended or pay heavy fine and that will happen for sure, if he will admit it...

Back