Washington Wizards 2013/2014

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
I think we have competent basketball in Washington. This team played really good ball after Wall came back. Wall may have turned a corner as well. 18.5 pts/game, 8 assists, 4 rebounds, 44% from the field.

Another year older for Beal. Dude flashed some serious talent at times. This kid may be a star in the making. Undersized, but with Wall being able to guard the bigger guard, it doesn't hurt Beal as much bc he's quick enough to stay with point guards.

Otto Porter. Maybe not super talented, but smart, can shoot, can defend and rebound.

2 pros up front in Okaefor and Nene (if he can stay healthy)

Bench:

Maynor, if healthy can back up the point. Solid guy before he tore up his knee. health is a concern.
Websters back....clutch gunner.
Bookier is an energy guy
Seraphin has some post moves down low and another young guy.
Jan Vessely. Well, ok, not him.

This team is a playoff team, imo. I will likely be hitting the season win total over. I don't think people realize how good of ball they played in the 2nd half last year. Also of note, is they had a very underated defense last year. (Hollinger ranked 8th in def effeciency)

I like the team. Definitely was a different outfit when Wall came back last year.

bring back Andray!!!!! lol

and I hear Agent zero is available...i hear he's a real "firecracker" !!!! :)

Might do some wizards rooting this coming season as my sixers are set to tank the season and try to make a move in 2014-2015.

Back