Warriors vs Celtics Never in doubt NBA Finals Thread.

Seriously 45% are on Celtics +4 and 23% are on the ML

This likely is an ass wiping, wish I was a bookie

Someone has to be out now that the Celtics are +180, but I can't find anything online or on Twitter

Legit funniest line I've seen in my life

You’d swear they sent Kane the homer to town but he’s resting in Boston for the bet of our lifetimes slap

Hey everyone! Haven’t been around much but got a free Sunday to actually watch the game today.

What’s everyone thinking or feeling here?

Warriors bounce back at home and romp? Or Boston starts off much stronger and is in the game the entire way?

Hey everyone! Haven’t been around much but got a free Sunday to actually watch the game today.

What’s everyone thinking or feeling here?

Warriors bounce back at home and romp? Or Boston starts off much stronger and is in the game the entire way?
Celtics by 20+ IMHO (not being a homer, but don't see how Warriors score)

Quinn Snyder RESIGNS from Utah Jizz

Feel like that group of players has topped out and gone as far as they can. Credit Utah though, they kept a core group together, developed them and achieved success/winning seasons. Just wasnt good enough to win a championship though.

I didn’t get to watch any of game 1, would you be willing to give me some insight? That 4th quarter yes everybody knows Boston went off from 3pt land, but why did golden state stop scoring? Was it Boston’s defense that suddenly locked them down in the 4th quarter or golden state got sloppy/careless (which they’ve had the tendency to do on offense for years at times)

Just read some of Snyder’s statements regarding stepping down…anyone else get the feeling he was semi-hinting that the players were getting a bit relaxed/not working hard enough (in his eyes)? Passive aggressive way of saying he couldn’t get to them anymore.

I didn’t get to watch any of game 1, would you be willing to give me some insight? That 4th quarter yes everybody knows Boston went off from 3pt land, but why did golden state stop scoring? Was it Boston’s defense that suddenly locked them down in the 4th quarter or golden state got sloppy/careless (which they’ve had the tendency to do on offense for years at times)
Best defense in the league, I can keep posting numbers but it literally just comes down to Marcus Smart. They will sweep

Marcus Smart guarded Steph Curry on 29 possessions and allowed 8 points

He guarded Draymond on 11 possessions and allowed 0 points

He guarded Andrew Wiggins on 6 possessions and allowed 0 points

Best defense in the league, I can keep posting numbers but it literally just comes down to Marcus Smart. They will sweep

Marcus Smart guarded Steph Curry on 29 possessions and allowed 8 points

He guarded Draymond on 11 possessions and allowed 0 points

He guarded Andrew Wiggins on 6 possessions and allowed 0 points

Ah right right, I just came across those numbers you posted in another thread. I guess my question would be…is golden state good enough where they adjust and go to other options? The old “well he can’t guard everyone at once” idea. Would Thompson, Poole, Wiggins be enough of an arsenal?

Ah right right, I just came across those numbers you posted in another thread. I guess my question would be…is golden state good enough where they adjust and go to other options? The old “well he can’t guard everyone at once” idea. Would Thompson, Poole, Wiggins be enough of an arsenal?
No. And all you have to see is this:

FUg6IICUcAE5Ers.jpeg

Curry with a historic start and classic GS third wasn’t enough. Don’t trust them to make any adjustments to stop the Cs from getting open shots.

Dubs 3Q once again, dominant.

Boston had no clue what to do on offense past the 1Q.

Long series fellas, I know two of ya thought this was all but over.

Basketball wasn't the prettiest. I love the physical though.

I’m confused you like Dubz tonight right so why would you want to be a bookie? Seeing 72%. 79% ML on San Fran
There are a million ways to hedge if you're a bookie. Just think of it as the bookie has a bookie, acquaintance has mastered the art, when he takes $10k in bets he has no problem throwing $12k on the other side with his guy. It's a brilliant business model.

Tony last night.

And Kane Wednesday. Maybe maybe Foster and they save Kane for game 4.

But he’s coming fellas.

Attachments

• 5D639B94-5705-42CF-B94F-41FAC4983EC7.jpeg
    5D639B94-5705-42CF-B94F-41FAC4983EC7.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 1
I lean Boston tonight but I mean I think take your pick, next gm will be pound town, whoever loses this one will def win gm 4 imo.

No. And all you have to see is this:

View attachment 65432

YoI should post his interviews where he sounds like a little bitch if you wanna be honest bout your star. Been saying it bout him all year, yes he more than talented enough, he not a killer tho, he don’t even think he is. I think I am and I ain’t shit for real! God if I only had that pussies talent! I be the baddest Mfer on planet and this series be done in 5! He ain’t me tho so it going 7 and he prob lose it in end. Lol

YoI should post his interviews where he sounds like a little bitch if you wanna be honest bout your star. Been saying it bout him all year, yes he more than talented enough, he not a killer tho, he don’t even think he is. I think I am and I ain’t shit for real! God if I only had that pussies talent! I be the baddest Mfer on planet and this series be done in 5! He ain’t me tho so it going 7 and he prob lose it in end. Lol

Isn’t he 23? I think he’s 5-6 years from his prime.

Isn’t he 23? I think he’s 5-6 years from his prime.

24 I think but maybe fair, I dunno. I’m not sure what he missing a learned trait or a personality one? Maybe more confidence can come w experience but sure seems to me the ones that have it always did even before they were great they believed it. He can def still be better as a player but will that make him that dude? I’m not sure cause seems like his personality is screaming he not that dude when he talks and half the time when he misses a few shots, I’ve seen that plenty in his game. The killers don’t get timid cause they miss some shots when they 12,24, or 30.

Last edited:
brown is basically same age as Tatum isn’t he? I think brown is that dude, he might not be as talented as Tatum but he got that dog/killer instinct in him.

We all know this coming back to the Bay Area tied 2-2. Just not sure who wins which

Happy I guessed right with Boston game 3, love when I know im betting loser of gm 3 in gm4 and actually get gm3 right! Lol. I might not like Boston but I love how they don’t lose 2 In a row and play like Ass after they take lead in series! Can’t be mad at that, they like a dream team for way I tend to bet post season. It been going much better since I decided to just say “fuck the props till regular season and basically zig zag C’s”!

Back