Warriors vs Celtics Never in doubt NBA Finals Thread.

I saw the 5+ 3s at +200 for Klay

His numbers are insane in games where they don't have to win

And I don't think +200 is a ton of value as it is on o4.5
They’ve also got a parlay for Klay - 19.5 pts, 2 assists, 1 steal. Another play for Warriors ML, Steph 5 3s, and draymond 6.5 assists.

All adding up for me to take the Cs!

I don’t feel great bout it but I played Boston. Been right bout how this series was gonna go up until now, no real reason to come off thinking it was gonna go 7 all along. Woulda preferred they won gm5 and kept their bounce back streak alive but they really gonna lose 3 in a row after not losing 2 straight rest of playoffs? It not like dubs some great team, I don’t think tonight’s result has much of anything to do with them, if Boston stops turning it over so much and plays well they should win.

They’ve also got a parlay for Klay - 19.5 pts, 2 assists, 1 steal. Another play for Warriors ML, Steph 5 3s, and draymond 6.5 assists.

All adding up for me to take the Cs!
Well I'm already well situated with Dubs for series and have Dubs -1.5 games +165 so I guess there's already value there

Really need unders both FG and 1h tonight, Dubs win would be gravy and that parlay I just posted I think could still hit with all of it happening, be a nice little cherry

I havnt really paid much attention to the props this series, I’m assuming klay number is 3.5 so you only need to hit 1 extra for +200? That ain’t bad.

Back