Warriors vs Celtics Never in doubt NBA Finals Thread.

I took -1.5 and -2.5

If GSW win the first 2 at home, they might be worth a ML chase in 3/4, think they get at least one and close out at home

Always get the premium in g6 since it would be on the road
Yep. I know you’re evermore confident in GSW than I am.

Likely not adding to my +1000 2 unit risk Joker/Cs ships. Got Cs at +240 in that.

Will go by game.

Line looks strong for Celtics in g1. The rest I think favors them and the days off between games certainly helps Smart and Williams.

Get the feeling Klay or Wiggins is MVP in this

Only remote advantage I see for Celtics is Horford lol...not a comfy advantage worth betting on in a best of 7

Everything the Celtics do poorly, the Warriors actually do extremely well

Can I just root for one of the arenas to cave in? Hard to get two less likeable franchises without the Lakers in the mix.

Can I just root for one of the arenas to cave in? Hard to get two less likeable franchises without the Lakers in the mix.
That's messed up.

But, I do always worry about a jumbotron falling one day. Remember what happened at University of Indiana (luckily nobody in the stands)?

Get the feeling Klay or Wiggins is MVP in this

Only remote advantage I see for Celtics is Horford lol...not a comfy advantage worth betting on in a best of 7

Everything the Celtics do poorly, the Warriors actually do extremely well
My thoughts were Wiggins is worthy of a dabble

:siren: :siren:

We've now got Belichick backing the Celtics AND talking to the staff? Warriors are done in 2 now I change my prediction from 3

Boston series
G1 Boston 1Q/1H- playing on the hot team that has been very good road playoffs vs team that could come out tight/rusty with extra rest

In theory I agree, but we just saw him lose out to curry in the wcf award when Wiggins played fantastic and curry was average. It’s hard for me to see it going to anyone besides chef if the warriors win
Took a stab on Klay most points which could easily happen even if Steph wins MVP

I do think Wiggs has a massive series though

Will take a stab on GSW in G1 as the better rested team at home. Recalling also that the C's came out a bit flat in G1 in Miami after the Bucks series. Should be a fun Finals, looking forward to it.

Refs not joke friendly at all. If Cs win g1, we will see Kane for g2. If Dubz win g1, they’ll save Foster and Kane likely for g3.

Both head refs basically no differential for home teams and well under .500 ATS

Will take a stab on GSW in G1 as the better rested team at home. Recalling also that the C's came out a bit flat in G1 in Miami after the Bucks series. Should be a fun Finals, looking forward to it.

Def flat. But they only had one day off. 3 days removed they thumped Bucks. The 3 days off for a battered squad has had to do wonders for them.

Maybe I just dont like Boston for personal reasons, but I dont see how they beat GSW in a 7 game series

I do also have a GSW future from Feb at +450 and I still want to bet more at GSW-150 for the series, but so far, I've held back.

Maybe I just dont like Boston for personal reasons, but I dont see how they beat GSW in a 7 game series

I do also have a GSW future from Feb at +450 and I still want to bet more at GSW-150 for the series, but so far, I've held back.
They are trendy and analytics love them

Feels like we're getting a discount on GSW because of fan fatigue for them and it makes sense, happened with the Patriots too. Fortunately as a fan of the sport I don't care who wins, actually prefer it not be GSW because same division as PHX but wouldn't bother me either way really.

I don’t like their fans, I could go without any Boston/new England teams winning another title in my lifetime, that be great! I could def see them winning tho. Feels like a back and forth series to me, I lean golden st but wouldn’t be shocked if C’s did win: really not sure how it gonna go? I think Boston size/athletes could be problematic. I really think dubs need to take gm1.

They are trendy and analytics love them

Feels like we're getting a discount on GSW because of fan fatigue for them and it makes sense, happened with the Patriots too. Fortunately as a fan of the sport I don't care who wins, actually prefer it not be GSW because same division as PHX but wouldn't bother me either way really.

I get Boston fatigue before they even win anything! Dubs fans don’t bother me all that much, can’t say I’ve talked to many ppl who are dubs fans tho! Lol

I get Boston fatigue before they even win anything! Dubs fans don’t bother me all that much, can’t say I’ve talked to many ppl who are dubs fans tho! Lol
Probably would have been better said as sports fan fatigue with them, think casual sports fans are tired of GSW which should mean nothing

I really expect they come home for game 5 up 3-1, it's figuring out the one that's tough.

Rest vs rust tho? I’d have much rather this series started Tuesday, then dubs woulda been a monster bet as I have no doubt C’s partied it up after beating heat in Miami. I heard someone say dubs are like 21-1 in playoff gm1’s under Kerr? I dunno if that true or not tho?

With it Starting tonight I think gave Boston plenty of rest time, whole schedule for this series a damn joke. Play tonight then not again till Sunday, then not again till wed! Shit stupid.

I much prefer betting C’s when their back is against the wall, can’t trust what kinda effort we get from them early in series. Maybe the stage be a little overwhelming for them tonight?

I don’t like their fans, I could go without any Boston/new England teams winning another title in my lifetime, that be great! I could def see them winning tho. Feels like a back and forth series to me, I lean golden st but wouldn’t be shocked if C’s did win: really not sure how it gonna go? I think Boston size/athletes could be problematic. I really think dubs need to take gm1.

So I heard this on the radio as well - about the size...
Now GSW is quick, why not attack the hoop or take them off the dribble?
If Curry and Klay are off, which they have been early on in the playoffs, I can see Boston easily winning

But a series, with adjustments, leadership, veterans...I love GSW! The trio of Step, Klay and Green are back. They dont need KD or any other superstar!
They have probably drafted ,or just got damn lucky, with the best draft over a 12 year span, starting with Curry

If Curry and Klay are off, which they have been early on in the playoffs, I can see Boston easily winning

But a series, with adjustments, leadership, veterans...I love GSW! The trio of Step, Klay and Green are back. They dont need KD or any other superstar!
They have probably drafted ,or just got damn lucky, with the best draft over a 12 year span, starting with Curry
I have a wager on Klay to score the most points in the series but really wouldn't be shocked if Wiggins did

Probably would have been better said as sports fan fatigue with them, think casual sports fans are tired of GSW which should mean nothing

I really expect they come home for game 5 up 3-1, it's figuring out the one that's tough.

I still think 2-2, C’s havnt lost b2b games all playoffs, if they would play like they generally do when they feel cornered they be really tough. Hell, even if they get down 3–1 I could see myself betting them gm5 and 6. I think they way closer than you do tho,

I still think 2-2, C’s havnt lost b2b games all playoffs, if they would play like they generally do when they feel cornered they be really tough. Hell, even if they get down 3–1 I could see myself betting them gm5 and 6. I think they way closer than you do tho,
I think Celtics are worse than Nuggets, Grizz and maybe Mavs lol

Simply don't see how they match up and even if they win game 1 I could see 4 straight for GSW

Nothing remotely about this season has me thinking Boston has a chance

We all gamble and we're wrong a lot but I feel comfortable about this one

Tough to get to rim on Boston. Their guards and wings can stay in front of ppl and Robert Williams really good at cleaning things up if guys do get to rack. I would think Boston be overly aggressive to try and get dubs off the 3 point line so drives might be there; then they gotta deal with Williams tho: Maybe dubs can get him out top on switches? D’s do switch everything and dubs need to get him away from the basket. Im real curious what dubs do defensively? If they play zone won’t Boston kill them on the glass? They prob gonna need to play some zone tho, keep Boston jacking 3s instead of getting into the lane.

I think Celtics are worse than Nuggets, Grizz and maybe Mavs lol

Simply don't see how they match up and even if they win game 1 I could see 4 straight for GSW

Nothing remotely about this season has me thinking Boston has a chance

Nuggets? Cmon man, that silly. Not sure why the team who had far and away the best margin of victory in 2nd half the season wouldn’t have a chance?

Nuggets? Cmon man, that silly. Not sure why the team who had far and away the best margin of victory in 2nd half the season wouldn’t have a chance?
Don't have the energy to discuss analytics but do some research into the Celtics this season. It's comparing apples to oranges but Nuggs likely beat them in a best of 7 at least 7 times out of 10.

Don't have the energy to discuss analytics but do some research into the Celtics this season. It's comparing apples to oranges but Nuggs likely beat them in a best of 7 at least 7 times out of 10.

Nugs wouldn’t beat them 7 games in 10 series!!

Common theme for us these playoffs. Lol: what important Kluber outs was easy as advertised!!
More comfy on the tennis tomorrow than game 1 of a series anyway

Also need someone to make an alcohol run, do you know anybody?

Back