Warriors vs Celtics Never in doubt NBA Finals Thread.

More comfy on the tennis tomorrow than game 1 of a series anyway

Also need someone to make an alcohol run, do you know anybody?

I just bet warriors gm1. Lol.

Know anybody to go get you booze? Can’t say that I do, slappy would prob do it for 20 bucks!

I just bet warriors gm1. Lol.

Know anybody to go get you booze? Can’t say that I do, slappy would prob do it for 20 bucks!
Half mile drive just extremely tired. This happens mid day when the sun starts rising at 4:30am.

Half mile drive just extremely tired. This happens mid day when the sun starts rising at 4:30am.

@King Slap will do pretty much anything for a few bucks!! If only he was in your area! They don’t have Uber booze like they do Uber eats? Seems like a no brainer, if not maybe I should start?!?! Could charge a fortune to minors!

@King Slap will do pretty much anything for a few bucks!! If only he was in your area! They don’t have Uber booze like they do Uber eats? Seems like a no brainer, if not maybe I should start?!?! Could charge a fortune to minors!
Yeah but you end up paying double

It's literally a half mile for me

Yeah but you end up paying double

It's literally a half mile for me

Yea that sucks. I recently decided to stop getting pizza delivered and just picking up. Cost so much more for delivery and tip. Sone places won’t even give advertised deal for delivery anymore, I’m done being lazy and paying a extra 10-15 bucks!

Yea that sucks. I recently decided to stop getting pizza delivered and just picking up. Cost so much more for delivery and tip. Sone places won’t even give advertised deal for delivery anymore, I’m done being lazy and paying a extra 10-15 bucks!
Yeah I do pick up only now, paying an extra 10 bucks for delivery is sheer laziness unless I have a dead battery (which I did for 3 months last year :rofl: )

I think the Dubz lack drivers and that may be their issue here. C’s need to run them into the paint where I don’t think they can finish well.

Delivery and tips have gotten outrageous. I pick up as well

Anyways,

Rob Williams and Marcus Smart might not play tonight so I'm changing my prediction from a 50+ point win to a 35ish point win

Delivery and tips have gotten outrageous. I pick up as well

Anyways,

Rob Williams and Marcus Smart might not play tonight so I'm changing my prediction from a 50+ point win to a 35ish point win

Oh sweet, I feel very good bout dubs if they out! I thought Robert Williams was way more important last series, not sure here? I think he a matchup edge for Boston and they obviously need him for rim protection but smart at least as important this series for perimeter d!! Smart prob be more important this series, although Williams could kill dubs on the glass if they play zone.

Why I think Wiggins is a darkhorse MVP candidate

They do love hosing Steph. How the hell iggy won mvp the one year beyond me? Steph was only dub player who averaged more than 16 ppg in that series and they give it to a guy for playing d? Lol. Why not give it to Wiggins this year?!??!!

I cannot see Smart or Williams being out after 3 days off. If that’s the case they’ll never be playing.

Yeah I do pick up only now, paying an extra 10 bucks for delivery is sheer laziness unless I have a dead battery (which I did for 3 months last year :rofl: )
Went 3 months w/o driving just to see how long I could and it didn't suck. But it catches up. Best was the gals that had to drive because I couldn't start my car, not sure if they thought I was lazy or just a scourge on society but I enjoyed all of it.

Turned out the new battery was covered by warranty and cost nothing :rofl:

Went 3 months w/o driving just to see how long I could and it didn't suck. But it catches up. Best was the gals that had to drive because I couldn't start my car, not sure if they thought I was lazy or just a scourge on society but I enjoyed all of it.

Turned out the new battery was covered by warranty and cost nothing :rofl:
That actually happened to me when I went away for Christmas, I was gone a couple weeks, came back, car wouldn't start. Called AAA thinking it was gonna cost me around $100, guy showed up and said "you're good it's under warranty". So I threw him a $20 after he installed it which I wish I had now (good karma apparently doesn't exist)

That actually happened to me when I went away for Christmas, I was gone a couple weeks, came back, car wouldn't start. Called AAA thinking it was gonna cost me around $100, guy showed up and said "you're good it's under warranty". So I threw him a $20 after he installed it which I wish I had now (good karma apparently doesn't exist)
We have to change out every couple years but I don't drive often, so maybe it's 3 years

Just saw my odometer turn over 44k miles and I bought this thing new in 2009!

i'm not surprised at how many people are wanting the celtits to win, but i am surprised at how many actually believe they're the best team. i think the celtits were the best team in the least conference this season, but that's really not saying much. this series just depends on how much the warriors want it. they do have a problem of jacking off to see how much of a hole they can dig out of, which we have seen quite a bit this year. but, if they don't just gift it away to the inferior team as they did in 2016 and 2019, they won't be faced with much of a challenge here. there's no way either of these teams perform to absolute potential, but if each did, the warriors would win the away games by DD and the home games by 20+. they need to play and shoot poorly to lose, which isn't out of the question. i fully expect them to play careless from the start, but they'd have to stay asleep after doing so to lose a 7 game series to these guys.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Just a reminder that over the past 7 or 8 years the spread almost never comes into play… just pick the winner

i'm not surprised at how many people are wanting the celtits to win, but i am surprised at how many actually believe they're the best team. i think the celtits were the best team in the least conference this season, but that's really not saying much. this series just depends on how much the warriors want it. they do have a problem of jacking off to see how much of a hole they can dig out of, which we have seen quite a bit this year. but, if they don't just gift it away to the inferior team as they did in 2016 and 2019, they won't be faced with much of a challenge here. there's no way either of these teams perform to absolute potential, but if each did, the warriors would win the away games by DD and the home games by 20+. they need to play and shoot poorly to lose, which isn't out of the question. i fully expect them to play careless from the start, but they'd have to stay asleep after doing so to lose a 7 game series to these guys.
It's amazing honestly, I felt like being on the Warriors would be such a giddy public play and it probably will be at the end of the day but this matchup is cute at best

It's amazing honestly, I felt like being on the Warriors would be such a giddy public play and it probably will be at the end of the day but this matchup is cute at best
yeah i wasn't expecting this much celtits love, but i'd rather it that way than everyone jumping on the dub wagon. you and i are on opposites many times, as i lean dogs a lot in the regular season, but this is clutch time...taking celtits here would be like betting against brady in a super bowl. doesn't mean they won't lose in this instance, but it's a recipe that is going to run you broke.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
I just don’t think these Dubz are even close to their dynasty form. They’d get swept by DD by those teams. They also get rougher up by an overrated and injured Grizzlies squad while C’s have beaten finals favorites. Will be interesting.

I just don’t think these Dubz are even close to their dynasty form. They’d get swept by DD by those teams. They also get rougher up by an overrated and injured Grizzlies squad while C’s have beaten finals favorites. Will be interesting.
They aren't but the Celtics are probably the worst finals team in my lifetime

This is addition by subtraction

DK odds boost alert!!!
Curry over 4.5 3's boosted from +110 to +150, hmm. Think I'll go under at -140.

The Celtics have been to 20+ finals and only the Hawks and the Lakers have beaten them. Surely the Warriors won’t add to that list.

Zarba and Brothers in the house. Not what I expected. And that means homer Kane will be in Boston for what will have to be a mortgage refinance type play.

Not the worst road refs but 17-23 ATS for home teams 0-4.5.

Although Tony is a company man.

This 3 point exhibition that is todays NBA, though, is much harder for the league to control.

Someone has to be out now that the Celtics are +180, but I can't find anything online or on Twitter

Legit funniest line I've seen in my life

Back