Warriors v. Gris play

brewerfan003

Pretty much a regular
There is one play I really like tonight in NBA.

I am going to play the golden state warriors team total over 100 points tonight.

I really feel as though this is Number should be around 108. The Golden State Warriors have not exploded yet this entire series. I really feel as though this is a bye Low type of number.

Any thoughts or feedback is always welcome good luck tonight

$52.25/$50

:shake:

Last edited:
some funny feedback i have is you wrote the same statement rephrased 3 times lol.. but I like the bet and think i will join ya.. i have got burnt last two games cuz i thought there would be more scoring but memphis has slowed em down.. good luck

some funny feedback i have is you wrote the same statement rephrased 3 times lol.. but I like the bet and think i will join ya.. i have got burnt last two games cuz i thought there would be more scoring but memphis has slowed em down.. good luck

Yeah sorry about that
for some odd reason my iPad acts really funky when trying to post

Disnt realize I could still edit the post
made some changes thanks

The Golden State Warriors have not exploded yet this entire series.
Not sure it's a matter of the Warriors offense "exploding" so much as it is the Warriors being able to dictate the pace because, other than the 1H of Game 1, it's been a fairly slow paced series to Memphis' advantage. If they ever manage to get some production from the interior, that would open up some more space for Curry and Thompson, but that's a pretty big "if" based on the first three games.

Either way, I have no stake in this game, so hope you hit.

I'm curious as to what to what you have seen so far in this series that would lead you to the conclusion that GS is going to drop 108 pts. My take is that Memphis has dictated the pace, and w/ the veteran crew they have, I have not seen any indicators that the less experienced GS team is going to change that. Rather, I saw a GS team make adjustments that conceded the pace to Memphis, and is using their skills to get better opportunities in the half court, and taking the transition opportunities as they come.

If I were to bet that the Warriors team total would eclipse 100 pts, I would be more willing to take it under consideration when the venue changes.

Always looking to learn and hear different opinions - good luck with your play tonight Brew.

:cheers3:

I don't see the Warriors shooting a measly 23% from down town and if they shoot a higher % from downtown I think they get over the 100pt mark

i was with you here and man that almost missing woulda been a brutal bad beat. terrible 2h basketball on both ends. man i was gonna lose it if this bet lost haha

Nice hit.

It was gonna be a 'bear' to the end with big lead, always is in Dubs games this year on TT's...glad it hit...

Yep BAR is right we monitored them this year well and saw many instances with a big lead not having the necessary play to get to say 110 points where many of their team totals have been lined at ...i had a few gamea where they were well on pace then took the big lead into the 4th and dropped 20 or less points.

Nice win

Back