warriors/lakers line move

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
is somebody out for GSW or is it more suckers who bet on the tarheels short number chasing on the lakers short number?

i was thinking along those lines tru. i havent heard anything on anybody being out for either teams.

my man Bator agrees the line is going the wrong way. time to pound the warriors.

i have them at 3.5 and 4 already for one unit a piece. im 2-0 already today. so im putting those two units i won on gsw +6.

1* gs +3.5
1* gs +4
2* gs +5.5 -105

hope the last dog on sunday holds true once again for me. :bow:

bator on c*vers ...

The Lakers pregame show just began with a shot of Baron Davis walking into the Staples Center - no mention of any injury, so I think he's going to play. I love the Warriors in this game, are you kidding me?

if baron is a go then this play looks just as golden as the "golden" in golden st. good luck all.

bator on c*vers ...

The Lakers pregame show just began with a shot of Baron Davis walking into the Staples Center - no mention of any injury, so I think he's going to play. I love the Warriors in this game, are you kidding me?

if baron is a go then this play looks just as golden as the "golden" in golden st. good luck all.

:shake: Saw that over there. Was hoping for more info. Anyone find anything? :cheers:

If BAron is healthy and playing this is GOY potential for me..

:shake: Saw that over there. Was hoping for more info. Anyone find anything? :cheers:

If BAron is healthy and playing this is GOY potential for me..

i agree. GSW is fighting for their playoff lives. triple revenge. are the hottest team in the NBA. have held the superstars of those teams they have played in their most recent games to avg to subpar games.

how about the 222 total ? I believe that 9 of 10 matchups between these teams have gone under that total. Any lean either way there ?

Fuck it. I can't get a definate confirm on B.D.'s status but I like the +6 even without him. If he plays and is healthy it is a big bonus.. Actually I hope Kobe tries to score "fitty"..

Really, something must be up, the public can't move it this much.. Oh well , my play is in.

:smiley_acbe:

Warriors +6, -110.... MAX wager... (6 units)

I put some down on the +6, I'm gonna hope for a GS lead at half, then I'll hedge and take Lakers to win SU.

Thats my ideal situation....

Back