Wake up there's money on the table

Damn. Talk about some crazy ass games. Wild day. I gotta run Jdogg.

Pull in a winner for me in extras will ya?

do my best. Funniest part is announcer just said "it pulls the Dodgers within one and they need just one more to tie."
Strike out to end the inning

possible. i have travel coming but dates are uncertain. Hope to see you, that is for sure.
Opened a twin peaks at Planet Hollywood. I recommend you visit

MLB YTD 15-1-2 +22.8 units

One of the crazier days of the spring yesterday with wild finishes all over the place. Felt both fortunate and robbed at the same time to come out 1-0-1.

Pressed for time today. Only saw one thing I liked so far, and again - I hate the price but feel like this is a winner.

TB -140 one unit

Don't see lineups for the 3 pm games but will be around early pm to see if there's anything that floats my boat.

possible. i have travel coming but dates are uncertain. Hope to see you, that is for sure.
Opened a twin peaks at Planet Hollywood. I recommend you visit

Girls were on Fast N' Loud too...I'm going next week for fuckin sure!
welcome-150x150.jpg

Been to some of the ones in Texas too. This one was way overstaffed because they had their grand opening the day before I went which meant plenty of eye candy. They have a climbing wall inside the place and the space they have at PH is three tiers of eating tables. Tons of tv's at the main bar for sports viewing and on level 2 you can look down onto level 1 from above ... plenty of people watching can be done there.

Items I have had:

Queso -- decent enough flavor, bowl size is ok, will need to ask for more chips but they are delighted to do so and in my opinion any reason to get the waitress over is a good thing anyway. B+
Beer-Plenty of choices and kept ice cold and served in ice cold glasses/mugs. A+
Texas Style Philly Cheesesteak -- Large serving size, uses queso instead of cheesewhiz. I had this a year or so ago and ate every bite. B+
chicken fried steak--It is about the circumference of two CFS of normal size but is a bit thinner ( pounded out ) than your normal one. The batter is light over the steak so depending how you like your CFS will probably determine how much you like it. A+ for size, C+ for thickness and batter for me as I am a traditionalist, B+ for flavor. It was served over some mashed potatoes which were ok but nothing special. All things considered at least a solid B...and if you prefer a thinner cfs with less batter than a traditional one then this will be awesome for you.
chicken and shrimp basket -- I actually only had chicken as it was leftover from someone else's meal and I am a human garbage disposal. It was delicious .. as was the dipping sauce I used which was similar to a Raisin' canes sauce.
Sliders -- served on a toast like bread ... was ok.

Best of all, I was able to flirt with the waitress without her getting physically ill. Pleasant staff.

You'll love it.

Nothing easy! Price throwing ducks but nice play to get runner out at 3rd. I'd be happy with just 1 run here

Yup a little bp practice being thrown by price. Got out of it relatively unscathed though spek

bright side is price wont be in much longer. pitches are straight as a arrow today. happens but at least they wont be leaving him in like in a normal start

chicken and shrimp basket -- I actually only had chicken as it was leftover from someone else's meal and I am a human garbage disposal.

Best of all, I was able to flirt with the waitress without her getting physically ill. Pleasant staff.

You'll love it.

One of these years I'm going to make it back to town and see this first hand.

In a normal game this type of stuff from your starter eventually catches up with you but here we get rid of price early enough to escape and hopefully kendrick out as well who has his good stuff. So instead of a protracted game of our guy with bad and their guy with good ... we only get about 3.5 innings of it.

Of more concern to me is the fact that the Rays haven't had a hit yet through two. For anyone watchin, is Kendrick throwing good stuff or is this just a case of Tampa being Tampa at the plate?

none on at least. wondering if fastball pitchers are at a disadvantage in ST .... any minor leaguer can hit the fastball .. they are all fastball hitters ... it's the other stuff they cannot touch or they would be in majors.

Makes sense VK...

Here's Zona:

[TABLE="class: tlineup"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]1. Adam Eaton (L) CF
2. Cliff Pennington (S) SS
3. Aaron Hill (R) 2B
4. Paul Goldschmidt (R) 1B
5. Jason Kubel (L) LF
6. Mark Teahen (L) 3B
7. A.J. Pollock (R) RF
8. Wil Nieves (R) C
9. Didi Gregorius (L) DH

And SD

<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]1. Alexi Amarista (L) CF
2. Jedd Gyorko (R) 2B
3. Mark Kotsay (L) RF
4. Carlos Quentin (R) DH
5. Yonder Alonso (L) 1B
6. Kyle Blanks (R) LF
7. Cody Ransom (R) SS
8. John Baker (L) C
9. Gregorio Petit (R) 3B
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

You and me both. I have to run out for a meeting I'm dreading at 3. 5 pm can't come fast enough today

A's sending the B squad out today

<tbody>[TR="class: lheader"]
[TD="colspan: 4"]3:05pm Athletics (A. Griffin - R) @ Mariners (H. Noesi - R)
Gametime Forecast: 58°F • Cloudy • 10%PoP
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]1. Eric Sogard (L) 2B
2. Hiroyuki Nakajima (R) SS
3. John Jaso (L) C
4. Seth Smith (L) DH
5. Josh Donaldson (R) 3B
6. Daric Barton (L) 1B
7. Michael Choice (R) CF
8. Shane Peterson (L) RF
9. Andy Parrino (S) LF
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]1. Dustin Ackley (L) 2B
2. Franklin Gutierrez (R) CF
3. Raul Ibanez (L) LF
4. Justin Smoak (S) 1B
5. Casper Wells (R) RF
6. Jesus Montero (R) C
7. Mike Zunino (R) DH
8. Stefen Romero (R) 3B
9. Brendan Ryan (R) SS
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>
[/TABLE]

Pass for me P. Choice and Peterson from Oak in the top six in batting in the AL.... I can't lay -140 on Sea here. Not enough confidence in their lineup.

Holy shit, SD is +120???? Gimmie lots. Biggest play of the spring so far:

Padres +120 four units

Woulda been nice to get a few more in that first, but I'll take a 1-0 lead any day.... Come on SD

Back