Wake up there's money on the table

Still got the bottom of the inning. Got to hold em.

VK - Cards bailed you out in the ninth - congrats

I'm pumped gonna pull fire alarm!! I work at homeland security so it will make a similar sound to that siren!!

Hahaha. Funny shit fellas.

I see Texas snuck two across while I wasn't looking. 3-2 bottom third. LAD with a man on second one out.

Nick Swisher 3 run shot for the Tribe. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom shackalacka.

Never a doubt Dylan :)

Murphy doubles and Beltre finally gets the bat off his shoulder and launches one. 5-3 TexMex

All you bastards who tailed and won on Baltimore today - go out and buy yourselves an O's cap. Good Karma and Style Forum approved all in one!

Looks like we're in for another football score in the Cactus league. Dodgers come back with two in the bottom of the inning 7-5....

Shaping up to be a hell of an afternoon for you VK, if you ended up playing all four of the pm games you mentioned earlier...

ya if they would only go final now. Would be 5-1 on my stuff and i threw a little on your balty for good measure. But zona and texas still have work to do

Good luck with em. I should have listened to you on the LAA play. No perspiration at all in that one

Dodgers just won't lay down. Three in the bottom of the seventh to make it 9-8.

Never fear VK - Randy Wolf on his way to the mound for the Rangers. Shoot me now.

Wolf tits gets out of the inning.

Yeah, Wells is garbage. Texas going to need a few more runs here...

Back