Wake up there's money on the table

What did you play on the early games Kyle? Nats/Cards?

Somebody talk me out of betting Texas this afternoon. No me gusta los Doyers alinecion.

Too late - I laid it:

Texas -125 2.5 units

Patchwork lineup for the Dodgers. Rangers are a mix of starters and some platoon type guys, but the fill in guys have been hitting pretty well for the Rangers. The vets on this team have to be sick of losing games, and eventually I expect their bats to come around.

got exactly what i wanted in the nats game too. superior lineup and expecting humber/lo/keuchel. Nats just won't hit today

Too late - I laid it:

Texas -125 2.5 units

Patchwork lineup for the Dodgers. Rangers are a mix of starters and some platoon type guys, but the fill in guys have been hitting pretty well for the Rangers. The vets on this team have to be sick of losing games, and eventually I expect their bats to come around.

On the Rangers as well. Figured I would be as soon as I saw the dodger lineup this morning.

Hey No1 - long time. Always glad to see a fellow O's fan around.

I'm heading up to see the Earl Weaver tribute at the 4-20 game which precludes the LAD Sunday afternoon matchup. Never seen a Dodgers/O's game before. Looking forward to it.

Speaking of our boys - they are throwing up on themselves in the sixth. One in already and Jays on the corners with no outs... eesh

Nothing like a Grapefruit and Cactus League in game. Aside from a jai-alai in game I'm not sure it gets much more degenerate than this.

Oh I'm not doubting the logic in playing these games VK. I'm here for the same reason you are.

Just laughing at the irony of the folks in the room in the midst of NHL, NBA and the looming March Madness.

Last edited:
Ya not sure what the point of leaving him in there is .. and I don't mean the game itself .. I mean he doesn't have it today .. you don't accomplish anything but screwing his confidence.

Hopefully I've seen the last of Daniel McCutcheon in the birds uniform. WIth a 6-2 lead, this puke gives up 7 hits and 5 ER's in 1.2 innings of work. Lovely.

Out of the inning at least. Time for those bats to do some heavy lifting.

Rangers get 2 on, no outs and don't do dick with it.

Hey No1 - long time. Always glad to see a fellow O's fan around.

I'm heading up to see the Earl Weaver tribute at the 4-20 game which precludes the LAD Sunday afternoon matchup. Never seen a Dodgers/O's game before. Looking forward to it.

How have you been sc? Would love to be up there for that tribute, and the game. I am going to try very hard to make it to camden yards at least once this year. I have a better chance of catching them in Tampa, but of course that is not the same at being in Baltimore. I wish they were play at the Marlins this year; that stadium is only 45 minutes from me.

Really looking forward to this season. I hope they don't disappoint. Most optimism I have had for the birds in years.

How have you been sc? Would love to be up there for that tribute, and the game. I am going to try very hard to make it to camden yards at least once this year. I have a better chance of catching them in Tampa, but of course that is not the same at being in Baltimore. I wish they were play at the Marlins this year; that stadium is only 45 minutes from me.

Really looking forward to this season. I hope they don't disappoint. Most optimism I have had for the birds in years.

Been a year full of curveballs and changeups for me No1, but I'm doing well. Last year's Orioles run caught me by surprise like the rest of the world. I've got a lot of optimism about 2013 too. I was able to go up and sit about 20 rows behind the Yanks on deck circle for the O's home playoff win vs. NYY. Never seen that kind of energy at the Yard, and it was a thing of beauty seeing them take down Pettite. Enjoy the games at the Trop if you go.

Another crazy game between these two.

Rangers offense sucking a bag of dicks so far this afternoon...

Ninth frame in the O's game. Baltimore needs to hold them to a goose egg, something they haven't done since the 4th inning.

Not sure how they determine that Insp. Earlier in the week when they played it went 10 innings and ended a push after 10....

Back