Wade Question

friend and i got into a discussion today that the bulls need a go to player like wade on offense. i said we already have one in gordon. and he laughed. i told him i think gordon could compete vs him 1-1. he laughed again. i then stopped talking to him on aim.

Well, Wade's missed 73 games in his 5 year career, Gordon has missed 7 in his 4 year career

Wade's career Offensive Rating is 110, Gordon's is 104

Wades career eFG% is 48.8%, Gordon's career eFG% is 49.2%

Wade's played with one of the greatest centers in the history of the NBA all but one year, Gordon's played with Eddy Curry and Ben Wallace

Wade gets every call he wants when he drives, Gordon doesnt

I'll admit that Wade is better than Gordon, but I don't think it's as far apart as most people think though.

well that sure supports where i stand from watching em with numbers. good post posey.

Wade is a bigger clutch player. I think he also has more size which allows him to get to the hole more effectively than Gordon. Gordon has a better shot, and more range. Both are average defenders.

friend and i got into a discussion today that the bulls need a go to player like wade on offense. i said we already have one in gordon. and he laughed. i told him i think gordon could compete vs him 1-1. he laughed again. i then stopped talking to him on aim.
well..your on crack..and cake must be right for once ;)

both dont play d
wade is a better finisher
gets calls
gordon better 3 ball, perimeter j
no handle
and no big to play with

both dont play d
wade is a better finisher
gets calls
gordon better 3 ball, perimeter j
no handle
and no big to play with
I am too tired to debate ben gordon vs dwayne wade..one is a top 5 nba player...the other is the reincarnation of vinnie johnson...

Nuff said

how can you have him top 5 in game when anybody with an offensive game can go by him?

how can you have him top 5 in game when anybody with an offensive game can go by him?
are e going by his career or just a half season?

never said he is great defensively..I have always said he gets too much pub..he is a great player...but comparing to Ben Gordon is hilarious...you qwanna talk defense...then why compare to one of he worst on ball defenders in league like Bennie?

thats what happens when superman (shaq doesnt have that drive). funny how dominant bigs make any wing look better (wade included).

note to paxson. read this post.

I'm not saying Ben Gordon is better, but I do think Ben Gordon is underrated and Wade is overrated.

I would be interested to see D-Wade's career stats and W-L record in games Shaq hasn't played with him. I would also love to see Gordon play with ANY kind of inside presence down low.

:pillow:

I'm not saying Ben Gordon is better, but I do think Ben Gordon is underrated and Wade is overrated.

I would be interested to see D-Wade's career stats and W-L record in games Shaq hasn't played with him. I would also love to see Gordon play with ANY kind of inside presence down low.

:pillow:
agree

one is a franchise player, the other is an excellent role player. wade can carry a team. maybe not this season, but he has in the past, to a championship, and he will in the future, when healthy. i do agree he's overrated but he's the prototype combo guard. gordon is the prototype tweener.

gordon has the better jump shot, but his game isn't on Wades level.

how many times could gordon beat him 1-1 to 11 outta 10 games?
Don't worry, Ben Gordon is a Memphis grizzlie next year via FA

Miami is going to reload very nicely. Even if Matrix opts out they get cap room and a deal for Mike Miller likely happens very soon.

Don't worry, Ben Gordon is a Memphis grizzlie next year via FA

Miami is going to reload very nicely. Even if Matrix opts out they get cap room and a deal for Mike Miller likely happens very soon.

good ill take lowry and a pick for him anyday.

i stopped caring for this team when they quit on me for the nth time this year. ak is a cry baby and we already have enough of em imo. what is he gonna play the 3 for now and when lu comes back the 4?

might as well do something tho .. i guess.

i stopped caring for this team when they quit on me for the nth time this year. ak is a cry baby and we already have enough of em imo. what is he gonna play the 3 for now and when lu comes back the 4?

might as well do something tho .. i guess.
Utah is a small market and AK's last year is a huge payout so they kinda need to do something..both contracts expire at same time I think...

if wade comes back to chicago after his deal is up im dumping the bulls till he is gone and picking a new team out of a hat to follow (minus detroit, boston and any team with posey/antoine/webber).

brewer ur comparin wade to gordon like god his muthafuckin self to steed. tha 2 cant be compared i piss all over steed like wade pisses all over gordon, its really that simple

he doesnt, normally i would say im mj to steeds ronny seikaly but im sayin tha muthafuckin shoe fits tha same. god>steed, mj>seikaly, wade>gordon

the man...

grew up with that guy spock...

i was introduced to him at a buddy of mines night club years ago.
i hung out with him a couple more times at clubs. (1 of them - a titty bar)
i have to many stories to tell including (RODMAN - SALLEY - AGUIRRE)
2 of them include sharing 2 different girls with 2 different players. lol
[the good old days] a lot of fun times tied too TYCOONS on 8 mile ! lol

why would god want to compare himself to wade? wade is joke.

i second that, did anyone see the skills competition with him in it. How embarrassing. The heat front office's best player is the person that is probally the punch line of every joke at teh all star game between the players.

Back