Wade/duds post draft team by team breakdown

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
D

dudleysdad

Coming soon.
No I will not be giving draft grades because I do not believe they should be done for at least 3 years but just who I think found great value or where some of the guys I really like landed and will discuss.

ARIZONA- do not think many can argue against their 1st n 2nd round pick

ATLANTA- May have landed another legit RB. I follow Brian Finneran on twitter, he loves the kid

BALTIMORE- Siragusa the 4th round guard will be a starter for a long time

BUFFALO- Zay Jones is a stud, will help right away and Peterman was in my top 6 qbs for this draft.

CAROLINA- wow talk about explosive players for Cam, McCaff and Samuel. They will be fun to watch esp in the domes on turf flying around ATL and NO

CHICAGO- ugggggggggggg. as we all say but I really like the TE Shaheen, will be an All Pro

CINCY- Ross a nice fit, fuck thug Mixon.

CLEVE- wow the 1st 3 picks I thought we great, wanted to see Davis Webb land there over Kizer

DALLAS- Liked the draft, great find in Switzer. He will catch 50 plus balls next season

DEN- great steal in Jake Butt and he is one smart dude, already cashed half a million with a policy he took out. He reminds me of a tougher version of Brent Celek, will be a 8-10 year starter in the NFL. And that Chad Kelly, smart move Elway. ohh yes how did I forget CrimsonK boy was picked there(Henderson from La Tech).

back tomorrow to finish up and discuss the undrafted free agent signings.

DET- Lions reached on Galloday but he has nice size. And they got value on the CB from Florida, I don't give a fuck what he ran the 40 in, watch the film, the dopey scouts had him with a 1st rd grade by watching game film. he fell from his 40 time in shorts and a t-shirt, I believe in GAME SPEED.

GB- they are trying to find a back, drafted 3, got a winner in Williams. I think Yancey will contribute at WR right away too

HOU- got a winner in Watson. Not sold on the head coach tho, thats another story. Just give Watson the keys from day 1, don't dick around. Cunningham slipped n they scooped a day 1 starter. Foreman staying in Texas, bruiser I had rated in my top RB list

INDY- wanna see what happens with Mo Ali Cox the hoop dude they signed off the street. No draft complaints

JAX- sorry twink but do not like Fournette going 4th, too early. They do not have the OL Dallas had for Zeke. Robinson nice grab.

alright be back in afternoon

So for HOU duds.....you like letting rooks jump right in?

in all cases or case specific?

i will say this...I like Watson too, and I thought he was the best of the QB bunch....I dint like any 1st rd, but that is how they do it these days

not sure about you, but I was surprised to hear how much the Saints liked Mahomes(guess it makes sense, with how much I bashed him pre draft haha)...not sure if you saw, but Payton said the Saints were gonna take him if KC didn't move up

on LF, I obv have a bias, but it think the kid is super super legit. Not sure what you guys don't like. Kinda wished he woulda went to CAR from a watch and see type shit(as a fan of Saints I am glad he didn't end up in the division...him and Cam back there woulda been wild.)

i am am super interested to see how C-Mcaff turns out.....I was on an island with not thinking he was to be picked that high, but I am easily in the minority. He is def skilled....

get to to my Saints mother fucker!,!!,!

good thread

He will be interesting back there with Cam and Co.

But seriously, I've seen others comment as well. What don't you like about Fournette?

will take too much contact, not a great pass catcher, u can't line him to do what caff can. League is changing, has changed. It's about getting guys in space.

Caff is such a better fit for Carolina than fournette

Exactly

They have Stewart already

Cm can run 10-12x a game, catch 6 passes and just opens up the field more cause they can put him in the slot

They have 3 big targets in g reg, Kelvin, and Funchess. McCaffrey gives them so much versatility I loved the pick, Cams completion percentage will go way up with this kid

If he didn't play out west he has a Heisman

Well Lar, Bills fire GM

good or bad?

Doesn't matter either way. The organization is a mess and the owner is in the wrong business.

If you're going to fire your GM, why in the world would you wait until after the draft to do so? If the reason is going to be that they couldn't go into the draft without anyone to run the draft, they should have fired him when the fired Rex. They gutted the entire scouting department and GM, yet allowed them to run their draft. They were fired because they aren't good at their jobs, yet you let them pick more players for you before they left. Not the brightest. And that's why it's been 17 years since they've even made the playoff in the NFL ffs.

Doesn't matter either way. The organization is a mess and the owner is in the wrong business.

If you're going to fire your GM, why in the world would you wait until after the draft to do so? If the reason is going to be that they couldn't go into the draft without anyone to run the draft, they should have fired him when the fired Rex. They gutted the entire scouting department and GM, yet allowed them to run their draft. They were fired because they aren't good at their jobs, yet you let them pick more players for you before they left. Not the brightest. And that's why it's been 17 years since they've even made the playoff in the NFL ffs.

Talk about strange.
Let them draft then can em... I gotta read up on this owner

I just heard the American conference had more players drafted than the B12
Texas hasn't had an O line man drafted since 2008

thats amazing

I just heard the American conference had more players drafted than the B12
Texas hasn't had an O line man drafted since 2008

thats amazing

Damn right
Texas should have a lineman drafted every year.

Grading drafts this early is fun but stupid: remember how bad Seattles draft was considered in 2013 or whenever and it ended up being one of the best draft classes of the decade.

But since it is fun: I am pretty happy with the eagles draft. Sidney Jones' health is going to be the key to this draft. Barnett is fine, I don't have a problem with the pick like some philly fans do. I actually love Corey Clement, who they got as an UDFA

No grades here just giving my opinion on the guys I liked n where they landed...
Still annoyed Davis Webb landed in new york

Grading actual talent is way too early

I love draft regrades though ESPN and other places should be doing them way more often

But you can grade value, like bears F- for giving away what they did because they wouldn't wait 10 my minutes and a brand new GM bluffed them so hard. Even if Mitchell turns out to be a stud it was bad value
Whereas the Browns, even though some experts think they should have taken Webb, got to wait for a QB

Trubisky needs to lead the bears to a super bowl for that trade to be worth it.

I'm surprised ESPN didn't point this out more but teams like the Browns and jets not going QB early is I think a legit plan to wait for next year in a loaded QB class

Darnold
Rosen
Allen

Foxsports even has a mock this morning with Stidham a top 10 pick next gear

Sportingnews has mason rudolph and Lamar top 20

I'm surprised ESPN didn't point this out more but teams like the Browns and jets not going QB early is I think a legit plan to wait for next year in a loaded QB class

Darnold
Rosen
Allen

Relax on the mocks
Mcshay had leidner going rd 1 last yr.

I just don't understand the hard on people had for trubisky. One yr starter, does nothing to wow you in my mind..

Darnold
Rosen
Allen

as
a what?

My ten undrafted free agents that will make a team n contribute coming soon for play2win

KC- grabbed Mahomes the 2nd QB on my board, the Nova DE is interesting, they have a player in Kareem Hunt, the RB is a nice fit for andy reid... brian westbrook type to me

Chargers- Mike Williams is a stud. i think Desmond King will be a nice player they got late.

Rams- liked their draft a lot. Kupp will catch 60 plus balls next season

Miami- WR Ford is better than 7th round talent

Minne- Cook slid to them, great and Bucky Hodges is a very nice pick. 6th round steal

NE- fuck them

NO- Kamara will be a stud there

NYG- my man Davis Webb, mark it down as i have said he is a stud just wonder when Eli Manning will hang it up.. Eli can play in NY until he wants so I hope that does not hold back Webb

Back