Wade/Duds 2017 NFL draft BIG BOARD

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
From now going forward I will not be entering threads with people I dislike, in game and my threads only sir.

And moving forward, if someone wants to come in and discuss NFL/etc/draft in this thread they will be allowed to do so without being asked to leave.

It really isn't that simple. You wanted back in NFL Forum so we obliged. That doesn't mean you get to start making comments to other posters that has nothing to do with 'Pro Football'. The above poster was discussing the topic at hand, and not 'going at you' or making comments towards you.
It is very simple
if u don't like me don't enter my threads, unfair request?

This was your 2nd response to his statement in an NFL Draft Thread man.

At least it wasn't his first response. He responded about the comment, and then said what he had to say in a follow up comment. It seems to be that Duds has been told to stay out of others' threads many times.

The big board idea was great duds. I'm gonna actually spend some time on mine for next year and do a pre-season, mid-season and post-season. I can already tell you after seriously sitting down and watching guys my 2018 stuff would look lot different not just off the cuff throwing stuff together. I can also say this, tons of 2018 RB that will contribute in NFL and the top end of the 2019 NFL draft is going to have TONS of elite WR1 talent

I would love to see Webb land with the saints and take over for Brees in a year or two.
saints, cards, browns, skins(if they moving in from cousins this or next yr) all would be great spots.

Some players left out there I really like
safety from st Francis PA Lorenzo Jerome
KD Cannon
Isiah Ford
garrett sickels

Assume jalen robinette is undrafted. Hope he finds a good fit, I think he can play

Back