Wade/Duds 2017 NFL draft BIG BOARD

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
I thought about putting Pettis at 1

ton of good receivers I left off but tried to cap at 12 but oh well, few more won't hurt lol

Chark, LSU
Cobbs, Indiana
Tate, FSU
Gavin, FSU
Gallup, Col ST
Foster, Bama
Miller, Memphis
Moore, Mizzou
Thompson, Toledo
Pringle, K St
St Brown, Notre Dame

[TABLE="class: tablehead, width: 756"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;">[TR="class: stathead, bgcolor: #00265D !important"]
[TD="colspan: 6"]RUSHING STATISTICS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: colhead, bgcolor: transparent"]
[TD]NAME[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]CAR[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]YDS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]AVG[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]LONG[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]TD[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: oddrow"]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Saquon Barkley[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]272[/TD]
[TD="class: sortcell, bgcolor: #EEEEEE !important, align: right"]1496[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]5.5[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]81 (TD)[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]18
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: tablehead, width: 756"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;">[TR="class: stathead, bgcolor: #22005C !important"]
[TD="colspan: 6"]RUSHING STATISTICS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: colhead, bgcolor: transparent"]
[TD]NAME[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]CAR[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]YDS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]AVG[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]LONG[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]TD[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: oddrow"]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Derrius Guice[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]183[/TD]
[TD="class: sortcell, bgcolor: #EEEEEE !important, align: right"]1387[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]7.6[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]96 (TD)[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]15[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

1 guy is a starter and gets every snap. 1 guy is a 2nd stringer playing behind a top 10 pick and Heisman candidate.

Don't get me wrong, but you are going to be the only one in here that thinks Barkley is a better player. Oh, and he plays for Pedo St...

Crimsonk has Barkley one as well
stick to shitty Minnesota football man

Must be nice to get carries after fournette pounds it down a defenses throat

Crimsonk has Barkley one as well
stick to shitty Minnesota football man

Off cuff - In no particular order, yet, and only draft eligibles:

Barkley, PSU
Guice, LSU
Johnson, Maryland
Chubb, UGA
Michel, UGA
Scarborough, Bama
Harris, Bama
Jones, USC
Scott, Mich St
Williams, Arkansas
Brooks-James, Oregon
Ballage, Arizona St

Reading comprehension ftw

Off cuff - In no particular order, yet, and only draft eligibles:

Barkley, PSU
Guice, LSU
Johnson, Maryland
Chubb, UGA
Michel, UGA
Scarborough, Bama
Harris, Bama
Jones, USC
Scott, Mich St
Williams, Arkansas
Brooks-James, Oregon
Ballage, Arizona St

Reading comprehension ftw

oh sorry baldy

Royce Freeman at Oregon is another guy at RB I feel like "should" be in my top 12 as well as Gaskin at Wash.

This is hard to do but fun. I'll take some time over summer and rank mine in order before CFB starts

I'm having a good time picking through yours. thanks.

In all honesty, your list is pretty good, but it's laughable to make a homer pick for Barkely as the #1 back.

it's a fun topic though. We should try to get Todd McShay to weigh in on the topic. Leidner as a 1st round pick lolololololoololollololollololololollolololollolololl

Does he play Michigan, Minnesota, Indiana and Michigan State this year?

Next great one prolly.

I will call him 'Arnold' though for the next 10-15 years.

My fav thing about Darnold is his grandpa was an olympian, fire chief, and was the real Marlboro man. His name - Dick Hammer. No joke.

I'm having a good time picking through yours. thanks.

In all honesty, your list is pretty good, but it's laughable to make a homer pick for Barkely as the #1 back.

are u serious
its not a homer pick
google thru some of the draft sites, Acting like Barkley some bum

it's a fun topic though. We should try to get Todd McShay to weigh in on the topic. Leidner as a 1st round pick lolololololoololollololollololololollolololollolololl

Dude you have to remember it - like end of the 2015 season there were talking heads actually saying he was a 1st round QB?!?! I will never forget that

U also loved mitchy
i remember

Dude you have to remember it - like end of the 2015 season there were talking heads actually saying he was a 1st round QB?!?! I will never forget that
it may go down as the worst pre-draft analysis of any player or any position of all fucking time. You can't make it up.

I've wanted James Washington in AZ for a couple years now, model of consistency that the Cards will need when Fitz retires. Not fair to compare the two obviously, but just love everything about his game.

I've wanted James Washington in AZ for a couple years now, model of consistency that the Cards will need when Fitz retires. Not fair to compare the two obviously, but just love everything about his game.

I'm not sure how he will test but his production and impact on games are crazy. That game against the NFL corners from Colorado last year is gonna make him some money when scouts watch he just abused them so bad.

I won't rank him until this time next year but the dude out by you, N'Keal Harry is a thoroughbred. That ASU offense this year could be something with Barnett, Ballage and him with host of other weapons. I recently went back and watched Ballage's 7 TD game against TT - he is a freak.

Jester Weah from Pitt is another that I absolutely love. I feel like he high points like Mike Williams but has legit track speed. Check out this man:

[video=youtube;wFKj5ljN9fY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFKj5ljN9fY[/video]

damn how the hell do you have time to find out about all these guys?

Combinations of few things - I own my own biz, don't watch or care about any other sports than CFB and so as soon as CFB ends I like to go back and watch games from the previous year that I don't have time to watch during season and I have a really good memory haha

Heard Joel klatt last night, I like klatt and he his very high on mccaffery. Made me think a lot
i now believe he will be a better pro than fournette..

Longer career and 3rd down back maybe...

i I think it is Fournette, Cook, Mixon......then Connor and Mac

Mine aren't in order - I will have to put in order at some point but too hard right now. I prefer Guice over Barkley but I think Barkley would def be in my top 3
Most people are Earth think Guice is better than the other guy
its ok

I'm not sure how he will test but his production and impact on games are crazy. That game against the NFL corners from Colorado last year is gonna make him some money when scouts watch he just abused them so bad.

I won't rank him until this time next year but the dude out by you, N'Keal Harry is a thoroughbred. That ASU offense this year could be something with Barnett, Ballage and him with host of other weapons. I recently went back and watched Ballage's 7 TD game against TT - he is a freak.

Jester Weah from Pitt is another that I absolutely love. I feel like he high points like Mike Williams but has legit track speed. Check out this man:

[video=youtube;wFKj5ljN9fY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFKj5ljN9fY[/video]

Lol.... Recently watched blah blah blah

i think you work for the NFL or something dude......you know too much

Duds why you call P unit baldy?

you know him or Internet stalked his Twitter or something?

He gets his info from a very connected inside source. That source know a helluva lot about quite a few guys on here. It pays to know people Mr. L.

Back