Wade/Duds 2017 NFL draft BIG BOARD

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
D

dudleysdad

I am going to list my rankings for some positions for the NFL draft, who I think will be successful. First, the QB list is is exactly how I would draft QB's in the upcoming draft. The other positions I will rank but I am not going to break this down 20 players deep. So when you don't dupree from lsu on my WR list(twinkie) don't start questioning it.

QB's
1. Davis Webb
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Deshaun Watson
4. Deshone Kizer
5. Nathan Peterman
6. Chad Kelly

RB's
1. Cook
2. Fournette
3. McCaffery
4. Kamara
(nothing big here to see, like most people see the top 4 RB's)
**fuck joe mixon so you won't see him on my list**

I think the 2 guys below will have a big impact, steals
5. Elijah McGuire
6. Kareem Hunt

Next is a list of RB's I think you will get great value on and they all can play at the next level, at a high level.
Samaje Perrine
Donnell Pumphrey
James Connor
D'onta Foreman
Anthony Wales

be back later to add some thoughts on the QBs.

WR.
1. Davis
2. Williams
3. Ross
4. Hansen
5. Westbrook

6. Robinette
7. Krupp
8. Jones
9. Taylor

10. Ford
11. Rudolph
12. Cannon
13. Switzer
14. Marks

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this changes anything on your board but Trubisky has now been asked be called Mitchell

Turns out Twinkie is taller than Peppers. Who knew?

All I know is that he is a good football player. My raiders saw all the measurables of J Russell and forgot that he couldn't play QB well. We know how that worked out. Peppers can play.

Is where you have Kizer based on a projection of potential growth, Duds? Just curious because I think he is behind both guys you have him ahead of on that list currently but I do think he has the most upside from his current playing ability compared to any of the others.

Turns out Twinkie is taller than Peppers. Who knew?

All I know is that he is a good football player. My raiders saw all the measurables of J Russell and forgot that he couldn't play QB well. We know how that worked out. Peppers can play.

Is where you have Kizer based on a projection of potential growth, Duds? Just curious because I think he is behind both guys you have him ahead of on that list currently but I do think he has the most upside from his current playing ability compared to any of the others.
My list is how I think they will end up career wise.

I also heard kizer likes cheese on his filet so I see why u are high on him vk.

Surprised to not see your boy Chris Godwin on the WR list. Everytime I watched him he and T Mac were hitting a homerun.

My concern with Marks (I know you have him real deep so not like you're in love) was what an analyst mentioned at one of the all star games - he primarily played outside at Wazzu and he will be a slot guy in NFL and those are two totally diff asks. In the limited sample I saw of him in those drills - he wanted nothing to do with getting thrown into traffic from the slot.

I'll just keep on hyping the man but I believe that Carlos Henderson is the player that many expect John Ross to be in terms of YAC and explosion but he just brings much more versatility and physicality. My concern for a guy like Ross in R1 is he is gonna be licked like this about every game and not sure he holds up under that for 10 years. http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/ronnie-harrison-lights-up-john-ross-on-pass-break-up/. In my eyes, he was clearly uncomfortable the rest of the game.

Henderson is your man, I couldn't add him to my list after stating I didn't see much of him..
i may have fallen for the hype, talking up of Ross.
godwin should have stayed another year
really have a feeling that Hansen and Robinette are studs.

Henderson is your man, I couldn't add him to my list after stating I didn't see much of him..
i may have fallen for the hype, talking up of Ross.
godwin should have stayed another year
really have a feeling that Hansen and Robinette are studs.

Agree that Godwin def went a year early - pretty deep WR group this year and you would think another year in that offense and he is being talked about as an early round grade. Thing is - if an NFL team agrees with that assessment they can get a steal later on this draft as opposed to him going real high in '18.

For the record, I do like Ross. I think I preferred Pettis for the Huskies at WR if I had to pick and he will be back for another year. I just don't think I would go 1st round on Ross like he prob goes, esp if he runs in 4.3's tom and his knees check out.

I so hope this is true:

Dave Archibald@davearchie <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2h2 hours ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: -2px -9px 0px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding-right: 9px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

do you think Trubisky changed his name because Leidner just walked up to him and said, "I'm the Mitch here. You're Mitchell from now on."

I so hope this is true:

Dave Archibald@davearchie <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2h2 hours ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: -2px -9px 0px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding-right: 9px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

do you think Trubisky changed his name because Leidner just walked up to him and said, "I'm the Mitch here. You're Mitchell from now on."

lmao

and it's Sir Mitch, btw

GM's must be creaming in their pants at the physical prowess of Leidner. Future TE just like every other QB that goes pro for MN.

duds - I'm hoping you're gonna do a BB 2.0 and include Godwin. The more I think about what I saw from him this season and just looking at him compared to everybody in his group at combine - he just looks a cut above. Vice grips for hands and looks so natural. I'm beginning to really warm up to the idea he could be a top 5ish guy at WR

Cannon runs a 4.41
Any thoughts on him crimsonk

I think I mentioned him in the thread that may have gotten deleted during the merge about a guy I think that will be a steal. He's another guy like Hansen that I always wonder if he is product of scheme and just like Hansen when he was out they weren't near as explosive. He jumped like a rabbit too - hell of an athlete I think he will contribute next level as mid round guy

Man what do you guys see in Mahomes that makes y'all think he can play in the NFL?
You are just so used to awful qb play at LSU it's hard to look at a legit qb
1. He has a cannon
2. Nice feel in the pocket
3. I actually love how he can sling it from multiple angles, off the wrong foot, off his back foot.
what don't u like about him twinkie

He looks like a real poor man Johnny Maziel to me.....that #3 part in your post......I just don't see him playing in the NFL.
Just my opinion..

he is 6'3'' 225
a little different than johnny
plus i don't think he is a spoiled fucking brat like johnny

duds if you ever get locked up for real I'll write. I'll send you my big board written in fountain pen

yeah man do one...
funny part about me doing this, if i was a GM i believe in building my team with OL/DL. since i don't get paid lol i do not care to dig into those positions.
i know for a fact i could draft better than howie roseman

did anyone notice the qbs today dropping back half assed?? they were dropping 5 yds... it was bizarre. a 5 step drop is minimim 7 yards, that bitch from colorado dropped 4 yards to throw an out lol

UAPD officers found pot in Tim Williams' car, his friend said it belonged to a man named "Brandon Chicken." No drug charges against Williams
12:23 PM - 29 Sep 2016

Sorry to mess with friend but as i was looking up some Tim Williams stuff I came across this..how did I miss this??

Also, good to see Saban has followed in Mike Dantonio's 'Dean of Discipline' footsteps.

Once last thing, what is wrong with parents? Kid got his first name from his Dad and his last name from his Mom...more specifically what it wrong with the mom??

yeah man do one...
funny part about me doing this, if i was a GM i believe in building my team with OL/DL. since i don't get paid lol i do not care to dig into those positions.
i know for a fact i could draft better than howie roseman

did anyone notice the qbs today dropping back half assed?? they were dropping 5 yds... it was bizarre. a 5 step drop is minimim 7 yards, that bitch from colorado dropped 4 yards to throw an out lol

lol. Just keep this in your pocket for next season in CFB- Liufau was a WAYYYY better QB this year than his backup Montez - the Buffs presumed starter next season with a totally rebuilt, green defense.

“Going 0-for-7 is absolutely trash,” Montez said. “If I watched myself in that game, I’d probably be like: ‘Who is this kid? Where did they get him from?’ That’s the motivation I had with all the other opportunities I had. I just didn’t want to disappoint when I had a chance to get in there.”

Why yes, Steven, you've read my mind.

UAPD officers found pot in Tim Williams' car, his friend said it belonged to a man named "Brandon Chicken." No drug charges against Williams
12:23 PM - 29 Sep 2016

Sorry to mess with friend but as i was looking up some Tim Williams stuff I came across this..how did I miss this??

Also, good to see Saban has followed in Mike Dantonio's 'Dean of Discipline' footsteps.

Once last thing, what is wrong with parents? Kid got his first name from his Dad and his last name from his Mom...more specifically what it wrong with the mom??

The Brandon Chicken thing made for incredible Bama message boards and twitter for a few days lol

The worst part of this story is where they were smoking blunts. If I had to write a list of the 5 worst places in America to smoke weed this Publix on the strip would be on it just ahead of the DEA headquarters

Hey, at least he was open and honest.

Well, jackass Malik McDowell was 'open and honest' too, just in other ways.

The Brandon Chicken thing made for incredible Bama message boards and twitter for a few days lol

The worst part of this story is where they were smoking blunts. If I had to write a list of the 5 worst places in America to smoke weed this Publix on the strip would be on it just ahead of the DEA headquarters

I just cannot believe that Brandon Chicken and Joey Freshwater were in the same town at some point.

CU 1st 3 games colo st, texas st and no colo

Col St will be one of if not the best G5 - I've already bet Rams +6.5/7 and will ML in AUgust - CSU offense gonna be way too much for a defense with no experience in opener. They will lose that game and then win the next couple

Col St will be one of if not the best G5 - I've already bet Rams +6.5/7 and will ML in AUgust - CSU offense gonna be way too much for a defense with no experience in opener. They will lose that game and then win the next couple
wow
they are getting pts

Back