usf vs kansas.. line is a joke

ghostnmyhead

On The Grind Stacking Big Faces
-3.5 USF (75 units)

wow, ive been looking at this line for the whole week and i cant understand why all the money is pouring on Kansas.The public has such a misconception on USF it isnt even funny. They see a USF team struggle against UCF first half then squeek it out in OT. Ill tell you one thing this is the biggest game USF has all season. USF goes undeafeated thats right they go 12-0. Kansas has a very tough schedule IMO. They go agaisnt OK,texas tech,texas,and mizzo i see them only squeezing out 1 win out of the 4, leaving them with 8 wins on the season. ill take the team thats 14-7 at home opposed to the team thats 1-13 on the road agaisnt non conference teams. I see grothe lighting up the secondary on kansas much like how chase did last year.

USF in a route
41-24

the spread should be -6 USF imo.

Good luck tonight. Something here scares me. I haven't seen one person on this board backing Kansas.......

Good luck tonight. Something here scares me. I haven't seen one person on this board backing Kansas.......

:shake: we all cash tonight or we all lose..LOL, but 60% of the public is on kansas. So line isnt fishy, just way a joke:cheers:

except for the hottest capper around.... tee "the machine" dub.....

either way USF -3.5 here... :shake:

I'm not really understanding all the love for USF. KU can run the ball, is well coached and plays in a much better conference than does USF. I'll gladly take the points here.

As always, the best of luck to everyone!

:shake: we all cash tonight or we all lose..LOL, but 60% of the public is on kansas. So line isnt fishy, just way a joke:cheers:

MORE than 60% is on Kansas. Whats really important here, is that Kansas is falsely ranked too high and is a Dog on the road against a 19th ranked team. (See notes in my college thread). AFTER this game, dont be surprised to see these two teams flip-flop in the ranks. They're already flipped wrong before the game.

:shake:

I'm not really understanding all the love for USF. KU can run the ball, is well coached and plays in a much better conference than does USF. I'll gladly take the points here.

As always, the best of luck to everyone!

KU is averaging 127 yds/game rushing against two very weak opponents. To me that is going to be their problem tonight. If they get in too many 3rd and longs they could be in trouble with Selvie against a RS frosh tackle.

Back