US Open Thread

What are your guys thoughts for tom.. Makarova has been solid i think she takes out Aza... Joker will win just a matter of how tight it may be... He looks unreal.. And i like Stanimal

Azarenka has been hyped up by the announcers throughout this tournament but I think he movement is not that good right now. With the way Makarova is hitting the ball I think she should be able to dictate play. Makarova for me.

I will be on Azarenka in this match. Makarova has been impressive this year but traditionally she's not as strong of a hard court player. This year she's been really good (26-9). Vika is 13-5 which is about the same win rate, but career-wise Vika is a much better hard court player. Plus, Vika has looked better this tourney and played tougher competition IMO. Sure, Makarova's win over Bouchard was good but Bouchard was clearly hurting all match and she gave Makarova all she could handle.

Vika -130 3 units for me. I would endorse o22 as well. probably put a unit or two on that myself.

I dont think vika has looked all that great def has looked better with each match... not sure about the competition part Really hasnt played anyone that great mchale n vesnina r no world beaters n was pushed to the brink last match ..... Not sure she all the way back n fitness in that heat could play a roll....

Serena wins tonight , she will be in for a heck of a match makarova is playing great will be solid off ground strokes a nice serve with that lefty spin ... Hopin that pop. 6.5 game line will be on makarova.... Stanimal next line up to -200.. Anyone think penneta can hang with serena? 6.5 is alot penny playin good ball just dont know bout her serve at times can become a problem.. Elements be in effect since its a night match if its windy i think she can keep it close

cuz stan was a tight pussy and thought KEI would lose it but hes too good on the ground.... stan needs to grow a pair

Well wasnt the start i wanted but what a way to finish... Serena looked really good after that 3-0 defecit and i dont think penny played that bad - served rather well and needed a game basically of aces to just win it i originally thought makarova could stay with it , buuuuuut not so much now... As serena normally does turning it on back end of tourny Depends on the line n i doubt she comes out slow again .... I was all ready to take makarova + but just tough to go against the beast who can blow anyone off the court... Like berdshit tom think he takes cilic out rather easy

played the over 39 in the Joker/Murray match for a couple units. Think Murray can steal at least 1 set.

damn I lucked out big time, I played u9.5 1st thinking Pennetta would win it 6-3 or something but hey I'll take 6 straight games for Serena.

P, I'm on the over as well there, but we really need 4 sets maybe even 5 as both guys can break each other's serve pretty often.

Back