US Open INGAME

My latest have only been Reef or Volcom, love them both

Got some UA slides coming, only $12.50 so I bit but I don't like slides

In order pulling for Harman then Koepka as a fan

Hoffman on a different level if he can make it

Went to Torrey in 2008. Never had been to a major and went Fri/Sat...then changed plans and stayed for Tiger/Rocco. It was incredible. Nothing like it...18 holes of just insanity...and then a 19th. The crowd was unreal, pretty much had to plan it out a couple holes ahead...and funny how so many were just pulling for Rocco. When Tiger won, no one knew how bad his knee was (or that it was the end basically) but for a Monday playoff, couldn't ask for more and it was championship stuff all day.

Went to Torrey in 2008. Never had been to a major and went Fri/Sat...then changed plans and stayed for Tiger/Rocco. It was incredible. Nothing like it...18 holes of just insanity...and then a 19th. The crowd was unreal, pretty much had to plan it out a couple holes ahead...and funny how so many were just pulling for Rocco. When Tiger won, no one knew how bad his knee was (or that it was the end basically) but for a Monday playoff, couldn't ask for more and it was championship stuff all day.
What a great one to be at. And to see the last major Tiger wins ... wow

So Fox couldn't follow Justin Thomas' tee shot? You're really showing a major championship?

exciting but not very good coverage, spending long time waiting for Harman to hit and missing what is happening with others

They just have no idea how to cover the back nine of a major. Clumsy and feels like they're trying to hang on...it's awful

Stick to UFC and racing you cunts

more lousy coverage, can't follow the ball or trace Thomas who is out of it while Matsuyama trying to post low score and no coverage

Some announcers have "it" and some don't

Buck is shit, boring as fuck

Mark Grace spent a couple hours telling stories about life when the D'backs were down 13-0 one time....this fucker just blows all over. He needs the moment to feel good and when it isn't there....worthless.

This whole broadcast isn't doing Brooks Koepka justice because they don't know how to.

I knew he was dating that soccer chick and kinda did a double take, that wasn't her

agree KJ, never want to post anything takeit would take major offense to though we might be one foot on the line
I will be forever appreciative of her support during a tough time about 5 years ago

thankfully Koepka parred the last, had Matsuyama best 4th round for +4000 bet small on Wednesday allowing only small loss for the week

Back