US Open INGAME

Much of the cream was eliminated early for the most part, this is just another golf tournament

Much of the cream was eliminated early for the most part, this is just another golf tournament

Thomas, Rickie, Brooks...Deki lurking...Fun leaderboard...not for average golf fans but nerds like me.

Thomas, Koepka and Fowler are potential multi-major winners, would be no shame if one of them wins.

Going to be Harman and Thomas in the final pairing, that oughta be interesting. Might be 75 yards between the two consistently

"5 players at -10 or better. Until this week, a total of five players reached -10 in US Open history -- Morgan, Tiger, Furyk, Barnes, Rory."

Hey, I need Brooks or Rick to not lose 2 units this week...never got any matchups I wanted.

Okay off to the grind. Can't wait for tomorrow. Happy Father's day to those it applies to (kids, dogs).

looks like wind may be in the 13-16 mph range Sunday afternoon
would not favor the shorter hitters if that forecast holds
considering fading Fleetwood and Harman but will check early am

I prefer low ball hitters in wind but 13-16 isn't alarming to me

I will likely be on Harman in some shape tomorrow, his confidence is so high and he's won recently, but also USGA

I guess I don't trust someone who hits it 350 to know how to manage any wind significantly more than someone who hits it 280

Harman iron play was very impressive today, and he was also rock solid on everything from 10 ft. in.

He was dialed in pretty much all day with the irons, but 17 told me the bigger story. Coulda fallen apart, but just decided to par it out instead.

I'll be surprised if he's not there tomorrow

It's inland, I'm still confused as to why wind was to be expected let alone what they hung their hat on

I like Brooks but still think Harman ball in hand...don't think he's the ideal playing partner for Thomas after the record

I like Harman or Koepka tomorrow

"If you were praying for wind today for the final round, looks like you're going to get it. Gusting pretty hard this morning."

Only reason I'd guard against Sneds today is his 18th yesterday, just not a fan of going in on someone that butchered the last hole on Sat especially when he was in contention

I'm not going to try to spell either correctly, but taking Oosheizen over Matsuyama today

Back