UofM again

Very shocked to not see any threads about this. Weird!
This is from 12-18 months ago.

I think it was covered in GD about Dr. Anderson

As far as the adopted son, nothing to do with this situation but he's already went after the university before(sue). The relationship with Bo was not a good one.

I personally don't care about this guy.... Several holes in his story... The rest, obviously, absolutely.

As with the Ohio State situation... This hasn't gotten the same national perspective as MSU/PSU in due part to the kids vs adults part of it (relating to the victims).

That’s pretty wild about his kid. This the 1st of this coming out?
No, late 2019 or into early Coronavirus times. They have been investigating for awhile. Better than 50/50 chance this is a money grab...(just this guy, not the others).

This is from 12-18 months ago.

I think it was covered in GD about Dr. Anderson

As far as the adopted son, nothing to do with this situation but he's already went after the university before(sue). The relationship with Bo was not a good one.

I personally don't care about this guy.... Several holes in his story... The rest, obviously, absolutely.

As with the Ohio State situation... This hasn't gotten the same national perspective as MSU/PSU in due part to the kids vs adults part of it (relating to the victims).
Did not know that about the son. Interesting

My guess is the doc did a few rectal exams too hard and players bitched and BO said man the fuck up.

Back