Unprecedented...All Four Wildcard Teams Are Favored Next Week

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
This is like nothing I've ever seen before. All four wild card teams are favored ON THE ROAD in round 1 of the playoffs! The Colts will round out the field after tonight's Colts/Broncos game, as a likely 4 or 4.5 point favorite.

This could go down as the craziest playoffs in the history of the league!

GL with your wagers:cheers:

Think that says that the playoff seeding process has to be changed

Sincerely,
A disgruntled Patriots fan

Sincerely,
Man that's gotta hurt to be 11-5 and not make the playoffs. I've seen 10-6 before but never 11-5. :shake:

Sincerely,

I was against the PATS last season but I love the heart of this 08 team and the coaching job by BB . Its a fuckin shame they are not in the playoffs . On a side note why does everyone complain about things after the fact ? As in the playoff system ? It was the same in place last year or in the preseason . Thats when we should be complaining about this crap . Myself as well ....:shake:

Apparently the Colts have come out as a PK at the Greek!!!!

thought it would be 4 too...hmmm

Apparently the Colts have come out as a PK at the Greek!!!!

thought it would be 4 too...hmmm

PK is correct IMO . Why ?

Played @ SD recently with Indy winning on last second FG when SD was in a huge funk and Indy just starting to really click . Dont think Sanders played . Recall betting SD -3 that day but feeling the line should have been around SD -1 and overpaid for SD . Anyway both teams playing better and think Colts were missing at least one player in that one. So if SD -1 was correct then made me think PK was what would come out here ...:shake:

Man that's gotta hurt to be 11-5 and not make the playoffs. I've seen 10-6 before but never 11-5. :shake:

Pats is the best team to miss, but they had a weak schedule, so their record is misleading. They were a better team over the season than SD, Miami and Cards, but the remaining 9 playoff teams deserve it more than the Pats.

Miami beat the Pats, that's what earned them the ticket in the end.

Missing the playoffs is not entirely fair, but not exactly a robbery either IMO.

I was against the PATS last season but I love the heart of this 08 team and the coaching job by BB . Its a fuckin shame they are not in the playoffs . On a side note why does everyone complain about things after the fact ? As in the playoff system ? It was the same in place last year or in the preseason . Thats when we should be complaining about this crap . Myself as well ....:shake:

Complaining this year cuz it fucked me this year :)

I'm very surprised at the Colts line. Maybe my 4 was a little too high. But I would have certainly thought it to be 3 with recent SD playoff woes and how hot Indy is right now. How the FUCK with SD stop the Indy passing attack????

I'm very surprised at the Colts line. Maybe my 4 was a little too high. But I would have certainly thought it to be 3 with recent SD playoff woes and how hot Indy is right now. How the FUCK with SD stop the Indy passing attack????

I think Indy will have similar problems stopping San Diego. I actually think this will be a relatively low scoring game. Not many punts, but few possessions similar to the Indy/NE game earlier this year

Pats is the best team to miss, but they had a weak schedule, so their record is misleading. They were a better team over the season than SD, Miami and Cards, but the remaining 9 playoff teams deserve it more than the Pats.

Missing the playoffs is not entirely fair, but not exactly a robbery either IMO.

You play who is on your schedule. Compared to Miami, Pats two non common AFC opponents were Indy and Pitt and Miami's were Baltimore and Houston so their schedule was easier.

i certainly lean all the home teams...homedog heaven. i highly doubt that the majority of the road teams win...i mean i wouldn't be able to be convinced that two rookie qbs and coaches should be favored on the road in the playoffs. i think you could toss a few units on each home dog ml and at the very least split for plus money and have a great chance of hitting 3. i can justify phil and indy being favored, but i still lean the other way on both. this is the most ridiculous thing i've seen in a long time.

Pats is the best team to miss, but they had a weak schedule

BINGO.....We have a winner :cheers:

You play who is on your schedule. Compared to Miami, Pats two non common AFC opponents were Indy and Pitt and Miami's were Baltimore and Houston so their schedule was easier.
I agree that Mia had an even easier schedule than the Pats.

Neither of the teams beat anyone good, except each other :smiley_acbe:

i certainly lean all the home teams...homedog heaven. i highly doubt that the majority of the road teams win...i mean i wouldn't be able to be convinced that two rookie qbs and coaches should be favored on the road in the playoffs. i think you could toss a few units on each home dog ml and at the very least split for plus money and have a great chance of hitting 3. i can justify phil and indy being favored, but i still lean the other way on both. this is the most ridiculous thing i've seen in a long time.

I was thinking the same exact thing.....a half unit on every home dog ml style. If anyone uses 5Dimes you should use their reduced juice lines, with the spreads and ML, much better odds!

Back