United States Open @ Torrey Pines Discussion Thread

No wonder Douchambeau can't stand this Blake thing

He's on cloud nine if and only if the world is full of rainbows and unicorns. Cardboard boxes think he's stiff.

Louie skates off 10-12 going even par and all of the sudden there is only one pursuer.

Reactions: KJ
It's become clear he's mentally fragile

Think you and press don't like those types

Bryson DeChambeau​

r_rank.png
FEDEXCUP RANK
WRLogo.png

OWGR
OWGR

And a US Open champion

Bryson DeChambeau​

r_rank.png
FEDEXCUP RANK
WRLogo.png

OWGR
OWGR

And a US Open champion
Lol not diminishing where he is, clearly a great golfer but the celebrity and pomp and circumstance is something he's chosen. He's not equipped for it. It's obvious. He's like a book smart guy in a street smart world. Still acts like a child regarding controversy. That. He. Brought. On.

Maybe he figures it out, but I doubt it at this point in life. We all know those kids that act like they've never dealt with adversity, he might qualify as a number one seed in that bracket for me.

Rahm playing this well while being stuck watching Wolff twitch his way around the course is even more impressive.

Gandy I've been told by several people that our swings are similar, never have watched it but it's self-taught

You do a huge forward press? Or do you mean the Furyk style loop?

I was told I play and look a bit like vintage Bruce Lietzke.

You do a huge forward press? Or do you mean the Furyk style loop?

I was told I play and look a bit like vintage Bruce Lietzke.
Backswing out, downswing in

If I'm not playing much hooking becomes an issue

Yeah liked his “experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want.” Taking about Hughes.
Yeah it makes him different. Golf can get mundane for an hour of coverage but he makes me pause, rewind....he actually said that

Back