Watford - Barnsley
Barcelona FC - Schalke 04
BET..SCHALKE04+1.25@ 1.82
500AUD PAYOUT910
'an_horse''an_horse''an_horse'

BET...Watford - 1@ 1.94
1000 AUD PAYOUT 1940
'an_horse''an_horse''an_horse'

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=331 bgColor=#666666 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>FT</TD><TD align=right width=118>Barcelona</TD><TD align=middle width=50>1 - 0</TD><TD width=118>Schalke</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
+205

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=331 bgColor=#666666 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#dfdfdf><TD width=45 height=18>FT</TD><TD align=right width=118>Watford</TD><TD align=middle width=50>0 - 3</TD><TD width=118>Barnsley</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Watford screwd a nice little parlay for me (with ManU and Stockport MLs)...F***ers, I hope they stay in the Championship for ever.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL

Liverpool - Chelsea
BET......Liverpool (0) AH @ 1.69
1000 AUD PAYOUT 1690
:moose::moose::moose:

Barcelona FC - Manchester United
BET...Manchester United + 0.25 @ 1.85
1000 AUD PAYOUT 1850

Reds on the plane to Spain

A full-strength United squad, minus the injured Louis Saha, flew out to Barcelona on Tuesday morning ahead of Wednesday night's Champions League semi-final first leg.

The Reds will train at the collossal Nou Camp stadium on Tuesday night before taking on Frank Rijkaard's FC Barcelona the following evening (kick-off 19:45 BST).

All those involved in the weekend's draw with Blackburn Rovers travelled, as did Edwin van der Sar, Anderson and Owen Hargreaves, who all sat out the Rovers game due to minor injuries. Sir Alex has said he expects all three to be fit to face Barcelona.

Darren Fletcher, injured since late March, was among the 23-man party, as was club captain Gary Neville and youngster Danny Welbeck.

United squad: Heaton, Kuszczak, van der Sar; Brown, Evra, Ferdinand, Neville, Pique, Silvestre, Vidic; Anderson, Carrick, Fletcher, Giggs, Hargreaves, Nani, O'Shea, Park, Ronaldo, Scholes; Rooney, Tevez, Welbeck

I´m exactly on the same play today, parisnovella.I´m seeing this as an 1-0 victory of my Reds. Gl!

I like em both.

The only problem I have everyone is that all of world is going to be playing the almost same thing... It scares me a bit.. But I will back it and play just like everyone else...

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER 2008

BET.....MANU @ 2.60
500 AUD PAYOUT 1300

GL ALL FRIENDS!! :moose:

GOOD SHARP BY RIISE!! WHAT'S DA F**K!!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=331 bgColor=#666666 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>FT</TD><TD align=right width=118>Liverpool</TD><TD align=middle width=50>1 - 1</TD><TD width=118>Chelsea</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 bgColor=#666666 border=0><TBODY><TR class=light><TD width=20>43'</TD><TD align=middle width=50>[1 - 0]</TD><TD align=left width=163>D. Kuyt
goal.gif
</TD><TD width=163></TD><TD width=4></TD></TR><TR><TD width=400 colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=dark><TD width=20>90'</TD><TD align=middle width=50>[1 - 1]</TD><TD align=left width=163></TD><TD width=163>J.A. Riise (o.g.)
goal.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:hang:

Last edited:
GOOD SHAP BY RIISE!! WHAT'S DA F**K!!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=331 bgColor=#666666 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>FT</TD><TD align=right width=118>Liverpool</TD><TD align=middle width=50>1 - 1</TD><TD width=118>Chelsea</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

How F**** unlucky was that shit? How many people lost $$$$$ because of that shit..... And what the F*** was he doing trying to head the ball at knee height?????? DUMB ASS

How many people lost $$$$$ because of that shit.....

Uhmm, me, for starters!...:mad:

I´m still numb from last night´s game. And you´re right, he had no reason to try and head the ball there...I think this qualifies for a :moose:job, doesn´t it.

Uhmm, me, for starters!...:mad:

I´m still numb from last night´s game. And you´re right, he had no reason to try and head the ball there...I think this qualifies for a :moose:job, doesn´t it.

Pano,

If you saw my pic from yesterday I played the ML, the score line of 1-0 or 2-0 and so forth... ROYALY GOT SCREWED BY THIS IDIOT

Cost me too...I wasnt able to watch cuz of work but how much fucking stoppage time did they put on that 2nd Half because it was well over 4 minutes when he put it in his own net...And what the Hell was he trying to do heading the ball that was below his knees...Unbelievable end to that game:hang:

seems people are going nuts on Man Utd......personally I think this is Barca's only chance to get something out of this leg. They ain't going to win in OT so I feel Barca can manage to nick one in, for a 1-0 win.

What worries me is just how soft Barca's midfield is...they get bullied around too much. Defensively I have no problem with them, but if Utd continue to press non stop, its' game over. You can't give a team like Utd over 15 shots to select like they did with Schalke. If they can play possession football, Barca can get the win here.

Waiting to see how serious Rooney's hip injury is.

Hopefully he can shrug it off.

Rooney started but looked like he was at less than a 100%. It'll be interesting to see how he is for the Chelsea game.

Ji Sung Park looked terrible and Tevez didn't do much either.

Rooney started but looked like he was at less than a 100%. It'll be interesting to see how he is for the Chelsea game.

Ji Sung Park looked terrible and Tevez didn't do much either.

Barely saw anything from Rooney today. Probably cause he was out of position and add to the fact he's slightly injured. Ronaldo didn't have his best game, he was obviously frustrated.

IMO, Barca failed to capitalize. The win was there for the taking, but Van der Saar barely did anything, so again Rijkaard fails to win a big game this season. Absolutely pathetic. I'm giong to assue the odds on Utd to win at OT are going to be pretty darn short though. Won't be surprise to see them at 1.80ish

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=331 bgColor=#666666 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>FT</TD><TD align=right width=118>Barcelona</TD><TD align=middle width=50>0 - 0</TD><TD width=118>Manchester U.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
+425

FOR THE BIG MATCH! I JUST LOOK AT ABOUT MANAGER,HOW TO PLAY AND HOW TO PLAN! AND HIS EXPERIENCE!

I THINK
RAFA IS BETTER AVRAM GRANT
FERGIE IS BETTER RIJKAARD AND FERGIE IS BETTER RAFA AND AVRAM GRANT TOO!
FERGIE TOOK MANU TO THE WINNER IN 1998-1999
RAFA TOOK LIVERPOOL TO THE WINNER IN 2004-2005
RIJKAARD TOOK BARCA TO THE WINNER IN 2005-2006

:popcorn: MAYBE THIS TIME FOR GRANT!!
FINAL MANU VS CHELSEA!

AND MAYBE THIS IS THE LAST SEASON FOR RIJKAARD! IF YOU SEE BARCA FAN RESPOND HIM!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=331 bgColor=#666666 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>FT</TD><TD align=right width=118>Manchester U.</TD><TD align=middle width=50>1 - 0</TD><TD width=118>Barcelona</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

+ 1100

:cheers:

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER 2008

BET.....MANU @ 2.60
500 AUD PAYOUT 1300

GL ALL FRIENDS!! :moose:

FINAL 2008
Man Utd - Chelsea
BET....MANU(0)AH@ 1.75
1500 AUD PAYOUT 2625

NO REASON ! i'm MANU BIG FAN!

JUST BELIVE
-SCHOLESY IN FORM
-GOOD YEAR FOR RONALDO
-GOOD YEAR FOR FERDINAND &VIDIC
-LOOKING ROONEY AND TEVEZ THIS MATCH
-MORE EXPERIENCE BY VAN DER SAR
- THE BEST MANAGER

GL AND HAVE FUN :cheers:

FINAL 2008
Man Utd - Chelsea
BET....MANU(0)AH@ 1.75
1500 AUD PAYOUT 2625

NO REASON ! i'm MANU BIG FAN!

JUST BELIVE
-SCHOLESY IN FORM
-GOOD YEAR FOR RONALDO
-GOOD YEAR FOR FERDINAND &VIDIC
-LOOKING ROONEY AND TEVEZ THIS MATCH
-MORE EXPERIENCE BY VAN DER SAR
- THE BEST MANAGER

GL AND HAVE FUN :cheers:

GL My friend.... I hope you hit it big today

I must say.... I felt sorry for Lampard & Terry... Those 2 guys are Chelsea and everyone else is SHIT... Those 2 guys deserved to win the CL and that's it..

Man U was definitely the better side of the night.... Once again they showed that they are a world class team and a top notch club to be a part of.

CONGRATS

nice hit. drogba is such a bitch. he hasn't cared about chelsea all year and it showed last night. he will never have a CL title.

THX Green...

In my opinion if Giggs was brought into the game earlier 68-70th min he could've given that "spark" for the team to maybe win it.

The same thing I feel for Schevchenko.... I realize that he's on his way out of the team, but he can make the difference Anelka didn't do SHIT...

I must say.... I felt sorry for Lampard & Terry... Those 2 guys are Chelsea and everyone else is SHIT... Those 2 guys deserved to win the CL and that's it..

Man U was definitely the better side of the night.... Once again they showed that they are a world class team and a top notch club to be a part of.

CONGRATS

Man UTD the better side of the night?
Wow I wonder if we saw the same match..Chelsea hit the bar 2 times during the match and they deserved a clear penalty..if that makes Man UTD the better side ok..

Back