Twinkie Posted CFB Play

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Y'all know if I am posting one, it's likely a Tulane play? This would've set up to a monster play of a magnitude never seen by me had Tulane done the unexpected (LOL, well not to ME) and cover a *GASP* 13' number as a road fave.....that's right. I didn't mistype that and you didn't read it wrong. Tulane was a 13' point road favorite to another FBS team. Maybe one day I hope, but that was insane.

But, here we are. Make no mistake. The Green Wave are a good team and the coach is awesome. Pretty sure every person who is a member of CTG and even you lurkers read VK's CFB thread every week and you have seen him give props to Fritz an this team. And, rightly so. He has them on the up and up. I hope he stays long enough to have his guys cycle through the program for a few years to come.

But here we are......they are totally outclassed in this game vs USF. While I believe they have the HC advantage, they do not have the athletes to match here. Not overall, anyway.....although Parry Nickerson will make some NFL team very happy.

I expect an ass rape

USF -11.5.../ A Big Ass Play

Bonus topic in my thread:

I am high on Willie Fritz. Tulane is a stepping stool job, sadly. His case is interesting though.

Where would he go next? Where would this interesting offense go AND work. GT went balls deep with it......

Who will next?

Now, I know nothing about Tulane this year at all other than snippets from you.

Give me a background on their offense and defense and what type of pace to expect here.

Thanks bubs ahead of time.

Now, I know nothing about Tulane this year at all other than snippets from you.

Give me a background on their offense and defense and what type of pace to expect here.

Thanks bubs ahead of time.
Will have something more substantial on the morrow

Willie Fritz is from Georgia Southern as you know and he brought the triple option under center/spread formation....they love to call it all kinda shit lol.....these option guys don't like to be "defined" or "put in a lane" LOL

I will have some more later

You should know I love Willie, he's the winningest coach in the history of my alma mater

You got this Twinkie!

nintchdbpict0003192515882.jpg

Virtually all of the people I work with are just outside Lansing...HUGE asses and other things. Get Sparty bullshit in my emails...I've only seen them on facebook or whatever, but they can occupy a screen shot. Only one UM fan and she might be the only attractive one.

Virtually all of the people I work with are just outside Lansing...HUGE asses and other things. Get Sparty bullshit in my emails...I've only seen them on facebook or whatever, but they can occupy a screen shot. Only one UM fan and she might be the only attractive one.

BAR's wife?

I'm not a big fan of this word, but don't think that Banks has been quite as "dynamic" as anticipated (not just the bad game last week).

Seems that everything came too easy for them against Tulsa and then that FIU team actually showed up (as compared to Tulsa) and Tulane wasn't as up for it as FIU was. Think this week, partially because of last week's result we see a really strong effort from them. Question is if their best is good enough?

USF has had it pretty easy of late. Not off their best performance last week, but that is a big difference. USF can win with B games.

USF best vs Tulane's best...you'd have to side with USF.

But the dog in me rarely wants to rule out a team like Tulane. Just not sure their O is going to be able to move it enough, convert enough. I'd think that Tulane D is good enough to make it a competitive game, but if the O isn't supporting them field position and TOP will fall to USF, two things Tulane must have on their side.

I'm not a big fan of this word, but don't think that Banks has been quite as "dynamic" as anticipated (not just the bad game last week).

Seems that everything came too easy for them against Tulsa and then that FIU team actually showed up (as compared to Tulsa) and Tulane wasn't as up for it as FIU was. Think this week, partially because of last week's result we see a really strong effort from them. Question is if their best is good enough?

USF has had it pretty easy of late. Not off their best performance last week, but that is a big difference. USF can win with B games.

USF best vs Tulane's best...you'd have to side with USF.

But the dog in me rarely wants to rule out a team like Tulane. Just not sure their O is going to be able to move it enough, convert enough. I'd think that Tulane D is good enough to make it a competitive game, but if the O isn't supporting them field position and TOP will fall to USF, two things Tulane must have on their side.
I think Tulane does indeed show up. Very proud of the team amd love Fritz.

Problem is just what you said.....it won't be good enough. They will be outclassed, but won't be for lack of effort.

Number down to 10 on my board.
Running the wrong way.....we shall see

I just don't see how Tulane can stay within the number......it would have to be more of South FLA not doing their part than Tulane doing theirs

GL s--k

I know it lost, but appreciate posting it. It was the right side. That is betting though. Things happen. No one was complaining when it was 34-7, that is for sure.

:shake:

Ya punch to the gut. USF worked hard to not cover in the fourth. We even had multiple TD's by tulane called back by penalty but usf was done trying. Explains the line move.

It was a mismatch and while Tulane left some pts off the board, USF did as well. Like vk said, it took some work by USF to not add to their 4th qrt lead and let Tulane score those TDs. But it's over. It confirms what we knew about Tulane, they try hard and don't quit. USF just turned it off too soon. Kind of just don't have the greatest impression of USF this year, feel like they are underperforming in several games. Too bad they only play ONE good team all year. What a cakewalk they have.

Agree no apologies. We make our own decisions. It was the right play no way to foresee them taking the foot off the pedal like that

Back