Twinkie 2014 NBA Postseason

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Let us get some action in the NBA threads. The daily grind of the locals here is awesome(ya'll know 'em, no need to call 'em all to attention)

Pacers Live -3.5.../ 1.5 units (this was posted in the ingame, for those who want to check)

Last edited:
had a nice night last with Grizz...always looking for the info that the CTG cappers bounce back and forth from each other

GL to everyone

Bulls -5.../ 2units

Bulls -3 1st h.../ 2 units

Coaching advantage shows tonight....Too tough a team to lay down tonight and not roll..

Last edited:
Not counting this because not documented but....I have Raps +110 to win series...I will likely try and get off this, but will seek help from CTG about the best time/way to do it

Bulls Series +145.../ 4 units

I think this move will pay later...Again I like this Bullets team, just think Bulls have the better coach and team. I think tonight we get some real value with Bullets taking the first....

Last edited:
Get it twink. Already on that bulls series. Also love live betting and glad you got that nice number on pacers.

Bulls +3.5(LIVE).../ 1.5 units

the 1st h may be dead....but Ill take the points here

Last edited:
Bulls +5(LIVE).../ 1 unit

One more time...still think the Bulls get there

Last edited:
Bulls FML..maybe one cashes, who knows

I am open to the hedge brothers,,,,,,cuz them rippin 2 in DC? After this? Hell naw

Pretty much a done deal that Chi loses the series, no?

Anyone with ideas how to get off the future a bit? TIA

I sent you his email address

If you need instructions regarding email I'm happy to provide them
article-2146590-132B316E000005DC-701_634x512.jpg

Hawks 1st q +.5(-120).../ 1 unit
hindsight is great, but damn I wish I woulda taken the Hawks

IF the Hawks win....this might be the biggest upset right?

I mean when Dallas lost, GS had some real sharp shooters and some wild games....the Hawks here? My word...

We got a little help on our Bulls series bet. Nene officially suspended next game. That's a huge blow to them. Gonna ride it out and see.

hindsight is great, but damn I wish I woulda taken the Hawks

IF the Hawks win....this might be the biggest upset right?

I mean when Dallas lost, GS had some real sharp shooters and some wild games......

More than that - they had the Mavs' former coach.

We got a little help on our Bulls series bet. Nene officially suspended next game. That's a huge blow to them. Gonna ride it out and see.
Guess I will do the same. If we get 2-2 that will be huge....still want to look for ways off some if I can

I am at a really nice number with one local...we settle in a calendar month plus or minus with the dude "up" to decide....this decision will be easy but I wanna keep rolling hehe

Guess I will do the same. If we get 2-2 that will be huge....still want to look for ways off some if I can

I am at a really nice number with one local...we settle in a calendar month plus or minus with the dude "up" to decide....this decision will be easy but I wanna keep rolling hehe
If we win game 4, you can guarantee money for yourself. You already have Bulls +145 for the series. If it's tied 2-2 going back to Chicago, you can get Washington at plus money. Everything hinges on the Bulls winning tomorrow. But don't expect another game like that from Dunleavy.

If we win game 4, you can guarantee money for yourself. You already have Bulls +145 for the series. If it's tied 2-2 going back to Chicago, you can get Washington at plus money. Everything hinges on the Bulls winning tomorrow. But don't expect another game like that from Dunleavy.
:shake:

I'll be rapping with you bro

Gonna wait for live here...honestly my first year messing with LIVE action, and I seem to do well...in the NBA it is seriously nice

up around 9 units if the math is right, give or take a juice and some + money

hope it continues rolling

really owe it to the NBA forum regulars.....I used to suck at buckets

learned a ton here..thanks emkee, divol, conge, cash, nbafan, tuck, betcrimes, tito, lex, BAR, hugh, smh and everyone there(sorry if I didnt mention you, but I got love for you)

Back