reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
YTD: 77-56-3 +46.22 Units
ATS: 37-32-2 -.09 Units
Totals: 39-19-1 +38.77 Units
ML: 1-0 +2.0 Units
ML Dog: 6-11 +.63 Units
Parlay: 1-2 +6.85 Units

5-3 +2.14 Units yesterday. Everyones been discussing this already, obviously by the tuesday thread and another thread dedicated to this game but I'm posting my play now.

Denver Nuggets -3.5 @ Atlanta Hawks - 2.28 Units for 2
Denver Nuggets -4 @ Atlanta Hawks - 10.62 Units for 9
With Joe Johnson out, well you know. Read other threads and you'll get the point.

Last edited:
best play on the board IMO i know nuggets wants this one more especially after they blew a big lead the 4th at home to them right after the game josh smith started talkin shit so nuggets will def be ready a lost to dallas revenge lots of reason that favor them in this game denver by at least 8

can't fall asleep. I have an exam in 2 1/2 hours. I'm supposed to wake up in an hour to study again, but I'm killing time waiting to get tired to nap.

3gamblers - lets cash this one

thecakeoff - welcome to CTG, there are plenty of things to say supporting the Nuggets tonight and revenge is one of them.

thank you for welcoming me and i got some factors that all point to the Denver Nuggets 1) REVENGE 2)Denver lost last game by 15 to the Mavs 3) Rest 4)Atlanta Hawks long west coast trip and 1 day of rest go back home for 1 game and next night go back on the road5)Probably without there best player

thecakeoff said:
thank you for welcoming me and i got some factors that all point to the Denver Nuggets 1) REVENGE 2)Denver lost last game by 15 to the Mavs 3) Rest 4)Atlanta Hawks long west coast trip and 1 day of rest go back home for 1 game and next night go back on the road5)Probably without there best player
:smiley_acbe:, all very good points

thanks biggoob just took it :shake: and now I can nap

thanks killa :cheers:

ADDING:

Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets UNDER 183.5 - 4.28 Units for 4
McGrady out so the offense will run through Yao today. Even though the season is about a 1/4 of the way done, the Lakers in reality have only played 4 away games this year against terrible defensive teams (GS, Sea, Portland, Utah) They put up 90 on portland on the road, the team that actually will play some D and slow down the tempo as opposed to the all out offensive assaults from the other 3. Most teams they have played this year have been all offense and no D. They scored 95 on Minn, 90 on Portland, 83 on Detriot, 91 on Memphis, 82 on Chicago, 97 on the Clippers... an inconsistant one, and 89 on the Hornets. These teams either slow it down or have players with the ability to man up and shut down teams in stretches. Houston is the definition of that... and it's very difficult for me to picture the Rockets exploding on the Lakers tonight without T-Mac, with their style of play and at home. When your top assist man is gone... the offense is just not going to flow. I expect Juwan and Chuck to be more involved in the offense tonight with T-Mac out. For the Lakers on defense, I expect them to frustrate Yao all night with Kwame and Bynum. Bynum is long enough and Kwame is athletic so although Yao could still have a big night, it could be a challange for him. Yao has "struggled" more with athletic big men this year so lets hope this happens. Houston has enough good defenders to disrupt the Lakers flow on offense. My concern for staying under is if Rafer, Luther Head, and Shane Battier heat up shooting 3's and the Lakers attacking the basket trying to get players in foul trouble for FTs. But I've expressed my reasons why I like the UNDER and also if Rafer wants to take over, go ahead and shoot under 40% for me all night.

Denver -1.5 1Q @ Atlanta - 2.46 Units for 2
Denver -2.5 1H @ Atlanta - 2.30 Units for 2
#1 - Killa
#2 - Killa

im going to parlay nuggets -5.5 bucks -4.5 lakers-rockets u183.5 and kings ml pays 15-1

Re-new,
After a quick look, I like the over on the LA,Houston game.
Without T-Mac on the floor Houston will look to Alston and Head to shoot the outside jumper along with an unusual number of rainbows. Black mamba will set the pace of this game and houston will follow suit..
I have laid off my totals in the last couple of weeks now that the season is officially in full swing. Totals at this point in the season rely mostly on injuries and rest, BTB games, etc.

Both Houston and the Lakers have averaged over 100 PPG in their last 4, however, T-Mac averaged just over 24 PPG in those last 4 games.
IMO this game goes over however I decided to play the lakers for a small play..
By the way my totals have been shit lately so you should cash..GL

The Farm said:
Re-new,
After a quick look, I like the over on the LA,Houston game.
Without T-Mac on the floor Houston will look to Alston and Head to shoot the outside jumper along with an unusual number of rainbows. Black mamba will set the pace of this game and houston will follow suit..
I have laid off my totals in the last couple of weeks now that the season is officially in full swing. Totals at this point in the season rely mostly on injuries and rest, BTB games, etc.

Both Houston and the Lakers have averaged over 100 PPG in their last 4, however, T-Mac averaged just over 24 PPG in those last 4 games.
IMO this game goes over however I decided to play the lakers for a small play..
By the way my totals have been shit lately so you should cash..GL

well if that's the case, i guess im good to go. I looked at the public %'s on this and it seems like more people are on the over but on pinny juice has been rising on the under. SportsNut posted his plays and he's on the under as well so that's a good sign to see. Hope your totals turn around soon for you.

thanks eames, djfade, sparky, and believe :cheers:

I might be in trouble with the late movement on that total from 183.5 to 184.5. eh the public is wrong, i hope. oh well - there's always denver tonight!

lol

Adding:

Denver Nuggets @ Atlanta Hawks +9 - 3.81 Units for 3
bought a point. 5-8 point victory for the Nuggs, lets do it.

Back