emkee

The Truth Is Out There
99-76-2 (+35.18)

1-0 last night.

Denver Nuggets at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Nuggets +8.5 (2 units)

:cheers3:

'Circle the Wagons' game for this fraudulent Denver team.

Denver off a sell-out game where they played like garbage, they have to respond with unprecedented effort tonight.

Could see a straight-up victory for the Nuggz as well.

Dubs off a somewhat emotional win last time out. Steph played his Dad's and hometown team plus the Nipsey Hussle (RIP King) tragedy.

Golden State in their most consistent flat spot.

Must comply with a bet on the underdog.

Last edited:
Lots of love around for the Nuggets. Warranted but always a concern being on an overcrowded boat.

Dubs 6-18-1 ATS (11-15 SU) in the KD era as home faves of 9 or less.

1-13-2 ATS (6-10 SU) if coming off a win.

Being that it is now the end of the season, Warriors hit the gas. They play slop for awhile, knowing that they going to the playoffs, then get back to playing their 'A' game again. GL emkee. I expect a good game. :shake:

Not sure what the Nuggets were trying to do in the final minutes of the 1st quarter.

Not gonna beat the Dubs like that, Malone.

Nuggets come out as dumb as they looked in the 2nd quarter, smh.

I really hope Malone doesn’t get COY.

Now just need Curry and Klay tossed and this lazy drunk Nuggets team might have a chance to cover...

This game is a massive red flag that it’s time for a lot of rest for this roster before next weekend. Seeding be damned, every player looks like he’s in mud.

Seriously though it’s the only game like this I’ve seen all year.

Every shot every player on the team takes is short front rim they're all absolutely exhausted.

Seriously though it’s the only game like this I’ve seen all year.

Every shot every player on the team takes is short front rim they're all absolutely exhausted.

It’s comical. Jokic is the worst player on the floor tonight.

don't mess with Denver,
there is a team much better
1f74d39af5f7.gif

It looked clear as day early in 2nd qtr Den didnt think they could win u saw it in there play and in there faces they were deer in headlights... they were just trying to not get embarrassed and once it got away from em towards in of 2nd qtr they were toast n gave up..... no doubt ull get it back

Yup.

This was the hold my dick game, basically their playoff tuneup.

I am shocked you had Denver Em...I do not think the Nuggets get out of first round unless they play the Spurs. This team has some issues.

Yeah, played the numbers like an idiot. By those numbers the Dubs were effectively in their worst spot of the KD era.

Were 0-9-1 ATS in this spot this season but tonight they were motivated and I never knew about the Boogie v Jokic 'beef' until tonight.

And I never usually bet against the Dubs.

Nuggets are a zombie team aka the walking dead. I think the Spurs would handle them, only team they could beat in the 1st round would be the Clippers.

Live and learn, a couple of easy ones tomorrow.

:shake:

Back