29-23 (+10.51)

1-0 last night.

Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Lakers

The play...

Jazz -4.5 (2 units)

Spot play.

:popcorn:

Yeah, Jazz are a painful bet.

They have a couple of other decent spots going for them tonight so hopefully they prevail.

Better rested road faves off a loss are usually money.

Damn. 4 game card and all the faves have cashed, hate being the last man at the gate holding that final favorite ticket.

Vegas >>>> over any situation, no matter how solid it is.

Jizz are legitimately overrated by the books this season, win or lose.

They need Hill back in the worst way. I told myself I'd stop backing them until he's back and in tune. But I couldn't avoid taking them today.

They're shooting 51+%, Lakers under 47% yet still losing with their slow buffoon careless play.

Diaw being his usual sloppy self with 4 first half turnovers.

2nd half spread blows as well. Gonna need some decent luck to cash this ticket.

The amount of late shot clock makes the lakers had today is unreal. Truly exceptional. I'd still play the spot if presented again. Lakers just made some lucky shots imo. Jazz played up to their ability.

The amount of late shot clock makes the lakers had today is unreal. Truly exceptional.

The 20 Jizz turnovers didn't help either.

Need OT, such a painful game to watch.

Utah almost dead to me unless they're at home and the opposing team is on a back to back.

Had Gobert hit his FT's, maybe we get it in regulation. Just a fail all round by team built to not cover fave lines.

Didn't help that every internet mush had the Jazz.

Fuck this, run starts tomorrow.

Hate guys who can't hit their FT's. I was with you guys on Utah full game. I also had them 2H -6 which pushed. Could've used one of those FT's.

Had Gobert hit his FT's, maybe we get it in regulation.

Just a fail all round by team built to not cover fave lines.

Didn't help that every internet mush had the Jazz.

Fuck this, run starts tomorrow.

Gonna guesstimate that Jazz are your least successfull team

Back