Tuesday where is gwarner discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
I wouldn't fuck with Burnett at that price. The Pirates are 9-24 SU in his L33 starts, and 0-9 SU during that time when they won the game the last time he started. Pirates haven't won consecutive Burnett starts in over a year (since last May 3rd). Plus Melancon just worked the last three days in a row, and damn near blew the save Monday night after the announcers said he wasn't supposed to be available.

That's so fucked up for the book to charge -155 for Burnett after they just charged -165 for the ace of the squad the night before.

The Twins are 1-3 SU in Kyle Gibson's four starts at Detroit:
In his night start @DET the Twins are 1-0 SU and he allowed 0R in 7.0 IP.
In his day starts @DET the Twins are 0-3 SU and he allowed 15R in 13.0 IP.

I got gwarner on twitter and I think he left with his sister (possibly girlfriend) to some country...not entirely sure where the tweet went or where the trip was, but perhaps asia if i remember right. have fun g!

I got gwarner on twitter and I think he left with his sister (possibly girlfriend) to some country...not entirely sure where the tweet went or where the trip was, but perhaps asia if i remember right. have fun g!

He mentioned in baseball contest thread he would be out of the country for a little bit...

I wouldn't fuck with Burnett at that price. The Pirates are 9-24 SU in his L33 starts, and 0-9 SU during that time when they won the game the last time he started. Pirates haven't won consecutive Burnett starts in over a year (since last May 3rd). Plus Melancon just worked the last three days in a row, and damn near blew the save Monday night after the announcers said he wasn't supposed to be available.

That's so fucked up for the book to charge -155 for Burnett after they just charged -165 for the ace of the squad the night before.

AJ didn't play for the Pirates last season so saying they haven't won consecutive starts in a year doesn't mean much. They are only 2-4 in his starts this season, but have won 2 of last 3. AJ hasn't given up more than 2 ER in any of his 6 starts this season and the Bucs are getting hot. Phil's ace goes tomorrow. Not sure if any motivation for AJ playing old team. Doesn't matter, I'm on Pit.

early thoughts with minimum work....

cubs with Arrietta....coming off two losses...thinking he rebounds
mia with Haren....his early season mastery continues
against gibby on the road
Balt over....chase
hou with mchugh.....team has not lost with him on the mound
seatt...pax been dealing his last two outings...hopefully pen doesn't screw him again....seatt rounding into form....i think

Brewers are 0-4 and hitting .186 on Tuesdays this season.... third worst avg on Tuesdays... last season the Brewers hit .231 on Tuesdays, also the third worst avg in the majors.

Smith and Weeks are the only two dudes with more than 10 AB versus Kennedy, and it's Kennedy's first career start versus the Mariners. And as a team, the Pads bring 5 career AB to the table versus Paxton in his first career start versus SD.

However, everyone knows that the Pads offense is a different animal this season. They are 20-12-1 O/U and 12-3-1 O/U when they've been lined greater than -110. Tonight will also be the first time they've gotten to use the DH, and it is a small sample but they've scored 19 total runs in their two games after a day off. The M's had a day off yesterday, too. I just wanted to know if you guys saw runs being scored in this game tonight.

Ian Kennedy, since he has been part of the National League in 2010, has started ten games in AL ballparks. Eight of those games he was lined greater than -120 (average line 140). Kennedy allowed 37 runs in 46.2 innings pitched and his team went 0-8 SU. I'm thinking runs, but was wondering how much weight those stats going back 2010 thru 2013 should hold, especially with Kennedy facing that same kind of line.

Cokin's free play is the Dodgers. I believe he is 1-9 on his last 10 free plays.
Looking at Oakland over.
any input on Mets pitcher
Wondering about Yanks
Essentially this team really hates Tampa and are 17-7 playing at night

Detroit is 6-9 at night and is a favorite over Minn who is 10-5 at night.
Cleveland 6-9 in the night vs Cardinals who are 13-5 at night Cleveland a favorite?

any input on Mets pitcher

He throws heat. Can reach 100MPH. Averages over 1 K per inning and so far this year he hasn't walked many batters. Last year his command was more an issue. I think he settles somewhere in between that today for his first start. He probably doesn't last longer than 5 IP...just a guess.

Strong general trend is Cards lose on the road after a day off
Cleveland is 1-9 su after a win last 10 wins.

Gibson career is 7-1 on 5 days rest. This season he is 1-0 with an ERA of 1.98. His night ERA is 1.40

Career Simon is 9-8 on 5
Last year he was -6 4.36 ERA
This season on a i game sample an ERA of 5.40
Playing Minn
Detroit lost last game after getting 8 innings and 1 run from Greene

Mets recalled RHP Noah Syndergaard from Triple-A Las Vegas.
The 22-year-old will make his big league debut on Tuesday against the Cubs in Chicago in place of the injured Dillon Gee. He has been spectacular through five starts at Las Vegas this season and is certainly worth a look in all mixed leagues for as long as he remains in the Mets rotation. May 9 - 2:07 PM

[TABLE="class: statstable"]
<tbody>[TR="bgcolor: #FF5731"]
[TH="class: headertext, colspan: 17"]Season Totals (minors): Pitching[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: columnnames"]
[TD]Club[/TD]
[TD]Class[/TD]
[TD]G[/TD]
[TD]GS[/TD]
[TD]W[/TD]
[TD]L[/TD]
[TD]SV[/TD]
[TD]IP[/TD]
[TD]H[/TD]
[TD]R[/TD]
[TD]ER[/TD]
[TD]BB[/TD]
[TD]K[/TD]
[TD]CG[/TD]
[TD]SHO[/TD]
[TD]ERA[/TD]
[TD]WHIP[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Las Vegas(PCL)[/TD]
[TD]AAA[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]29.2[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]34[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1.820[/TD]
[TD].944[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[TABLE="class: statstable"]
<tbody>[TR="bgcolor: #FF5731"]
[TH="class: headertext"]Fantasy Points[/TH]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Royals RL Scott Barry special. Look for yourself. Martinez is coming apart at the wrong time. Swing low sweet chariot.

A viewpoint issue. Would say from Archer's point of view very bad, Reverse RL?
In his last 9.1 innings Archer has given up 9 runs and 8 walks and the Yankees have suffered though 6 losses from him 4 at home. I am sure they want to shake his hand today and buy him presents and gifts
There is some ambiguity here based on the Yankee pitcher being fairly average.

Last edited:
[TABLE="class: starters"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="colspan: 15"]Chris Archer (R) Previous Starts vs. NY Yankees[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: alt"]Date[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]Opposition[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]Scr[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]Line[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]W/L[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]IP[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]H[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]R[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]ER[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]SO[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]BB[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]HR[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]PIT[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]P/IP[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]G/F[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]09/09/14[/TD]
[TD] @ NYY[/TD]
[TD]4-3[/TD]
[TD]121/7[/TD]
[TD] W/P[/TD]
[TD]6.1[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD] 3 [/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] 90 [/TD]
[TD] 14.2 [/TD]
[TD] 1.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]06/30/14[/TD]
[TD] @ NYY[/TD]
[TD]4-3[/TD]
[TD]-102/8[/TD]
[TD] W/U[/TD]
[TD]7.0[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD] 2 [/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD] 97 [/TD]
[TD] 13.9 [/TD]
[TD] 2.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]04/19/14[/TD]
[TD] NYY[/TD]
[TD]16-1[/TD]
[TD]-137/7.5[/TD]
[TD] W/O[/TD]
[TD]6.2[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] 1 [/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD] 94 [/TD]
[TD] 14.1 [/TD]
[TD] 0.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]08/23/13[/TD]
[TD] NYY[/TD]
[TD]7-2[/TD]
[TD]-113/7[/TD]
[TD] W/O[/TD]
[TD]7.0[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD] 2 [/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD] 109 [/TD]
[TD] 15.6 [/TD]
[TD] 3.33[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]07/27/13[/TD]
[TD] @ NYY[/TD]
[TD]1-0[/TD]
[TD]-104/8[/TD]
[TD] W/U[/TD]
[TD]9.0[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD] 0 [/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD] 97 [/TD]
[TD] 10.8 [/TD]
[TD] 2.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]06/23/13[/TD]
[TD] @ NYY[/TD]
[TD]3-1[/TD]
[TD]105/9[/TD]
[TD] W/U[/TD]
[TD]6.0[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] 1 [/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD] 92 [/TD]
[TD] 15.3 [/TD]
[TD] 2.00[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

MLB Season: +2.099u

5/12

Tor @ Bal o9 (-110)
Min +137
Mil +113
Mia +118
LAA RL +115
KC -122
Atl @ CIN o8 (-105)
Arz F5 +125

All listed pitchers, 0.5u each

Bal @ Tor o9 (-110): Both lineups capable of putting up runs, both starting pitchers off form, both pens capable of allowing runs, Dreckman should'nt hurt, third time Tillman vs Tor this season 7 ER in both, third time around Buehrle vs Bal.
Over 14-6 L20 Buehrle starts

Min +137: love Gibson on 5 days rest 7-1 3.55, was slapped around by Det this season but that was his first start of the season. Simon is very lucky to be 4-1 imo, and has not made it past 5th inning in each of his last two starts.
Det: 3-6 L9 home games scoring 2 runs in 2 of those games and 1 run in 3 of those games.
Min: 5-0 L5 off a loss, 9-2 L11 games overall, 6-2 L8 as dog

LAA RL +115: Wilson has been good, Kendrick has been awful allowing 6,8,4,6,8 ER's in his last 5 starts, LAA piles on the runs then scores more vs shitty rox pen.
Col: 3-13 L16 off a loss, 14-32 off 3 or more consecutive L's last two seasons.

Mil +113: fading Sale who has allowed 14 runs, 13 earned in his last 2 starts 8.1 innings, Fiers is capable at home and had a great start vs CWS last season.
CWS: 0-7 L7 road, 2-12 road this season
Mil: playing much better lately after a poor start, 3-0 L3 games, 8-4 L12 games, 6-3 L9 home games.

Four down, 4 to go..

Bal @ Tor o9 (-110): Both lineups capable of putting up runs, both starting pitchers off form, both pens capable of allowing runs, Dreckman should'nt hurt, third time Tillman vs Tor this season 7 ER in both, third time around Buehrle vs Bal.
Over 14-6 L20 Buehrle starts

Min +137: love Gibson on 5 days rest 7-1 3.55, was slapped around by Det this season but that was his first start of the season. Simon is very lucky to be 4-1 imo, and has not made it past 5th inning in each of his last two starts.
Det: 3-6 L9 home games scoring 2 runs in 2 of those games and 1 run in 3 of those games.
Min: 5-0 L5 off a loss, 9-2 L11 games overall, 6-2 L8 as dog

LAA RL +115: Wilson has been good, Kendrick has been awful allowing 6,8,4,6,8 ER's in his last 5 starts, LAA piles on the runs then scores more vs shitty rox pen.
Col: 3-13 L16 off a loss, 14-32 off 3 or more consecutive L's last two seasons.

Mil +113: fading Sale who has allowed 14 runs, 13 earned in his last 2 starts 8.1 innings, Fiers is capable at home and had a great start vs CWS last season.
CWS: 0-7 L7 road, 2-12 road this season
Mil: playing much better lately after a poor start, 3-0 L3 games, 8-4 L12 games, 6-3 L9 home games.

Four down, 4 to go..

Smallbany is liking all of these.

Sale walked 5 vs Detroit was lucky to have just let up 5 runs. White Sox a weird bunch I think eventually they get it going but not tonight.

KC -122: Considering the spot KC had absolutely no chance yesterday, Martinez due for regression. .starting tonight.
KC: 24-14 (+11.7u) on the road off a L last 2 seasons
Tex: 3-8 L11 Martinez home starts, 0-8 L8 Martinez home starts vs team with a winning record.

Atl @ CIN o8 (-105): Both teams just had a good look at each pitcher on 5/1, Foltynewicz 2 starts this season 5.0, 5.1 IP...Descalfani 5.0 IP in each of his last 3 starts..means I fully expect both pens to help with this over as well, nice wind blowing out to CF, Holbrook has been neutral with totals this season and in '13 (no games '14) but was on a nice over run '11-'12, 2011: over 20-10, 2012: over 19-13

Arz F5 +125: taking F5 is so I can avoid Arz pen and limit Nats bats as well, I've been aboard the Stras fade train all season and now he has back issues, Arizona's DLR had a strong outing in his last 7 IP 3 hits 8K's vs SD, Nats have never faced him which should help, DLR has pitched at least 5 innings in each start this season and 6 innings in 4 starts this season, DLR's L2 home starts 14 IP 1 ER 2 BB 15 K's
Was: 2-5 L7 Stras starts, 3-13 L16 Stras Tues starts, 4-9 L13 game 2 of series

Mia +118: price moved way against me and after I see lineups may have to go back for more. LAD killing it at home but I have Haren as the better SP, Haren has been very good this season only allowing more than 2 ER's in 1 start out of 6, also has a 1 ER start and 0 ER start to go with it.
Mia: 15-6 L21 tues, 5-1 L6 game 2 of series, 5-2 L7 off a loss

I am not sure of that at all
Have locked in Cards plus 20. Killersports trend
Cleveland has not won a first game of series this season. The 1-9 angle and a superior pen and much better night record. May use in contest.
Average bet I will not use in the contest. Yanks plus 20
Rays better pen. Rays way outclassed in hitting and the Yanks have seen Archer a great deal which I think pays off tonight.
Some interest in Padres, some interest in Nationals. Strong Killersports angle plus Stras good on 6, good at site and bouncing off a BAD start.

Tuesday is a great day for Marlins. Dodgers had Haren and have seen him a lot and almost lost last night. Tough spot for me.
Pretty good arguments though. May shift.
Lifetime with Davidson 5.12 ERA 38.2 innings 2-4

I don't typically endorse chasing but a 2-game KC chase starting today isn't a bad idea

Love that there was an article about overachievers today, can't remember where I saw it.

Ubaldo
Chase Anderson
Harang
Shelby Miller
Nick Martinez

All on my sell high list, hope the time is right

Interesting trend

MLB > (925) CHI WHITE SOX@ (926) MILWAUKEE | 05/12/2015 - 08:10 PM
Play ON CHI WHITE SOX using the money line in Road games when playing on Tuesday
The record is 11 Wins and 3 Losses for the last two seasons (+12.3 units)

This stuff comes from CNOTES

MLB > (923) SAN FRANCISCO@ (924) HOUSTON | 05/12/2015 - 08:10 PM
Play AGAINST SAN FRANCISCO using the in Road games when playing with a day off
The record is 7 Wins and 17 Losses for the last three seasons (-19.65 units)

MLB > (927) COLORADO@ (928) LA ANGELS | 05/12/2015 - 10:05 PM
Play OVER LA ANGELS on the total in All games when playing on Tuesday
The record is 23 Overs and 8 Unders for the last two seasons (+14.65 units)

Love that there was an article about overachievers today, can't remember where I saw it.

Ubaldo
Chase Anderson
Harang
Shelby Miller
Nick Martinez

All on my sell high list, hope the time is right
Ubaldo and Shelby I like, disagree over achievers

I'm not a Miller fan and the article hit the nail on the head. He hasn't come up with a good secondary pitch other than his curve and it's mediocre at best imo. And I really think his team stinks.

Ubaldo will be the one I hold out on longer but maybe only another month or so. Hot and humid will wreck his confidence

Back