---Tuesday NBA Playoffs---

TheSportsThing

Go NY Go NY Go Go Go
Playoff YTD: 16-19 (+10 Units)

Hou -2 (5 Units) I'll put my $ where my mouth is and say that Hou will not lose 3 on their home floor after playing Utah hard now with Skip to my lou back. He really does wonders for this team.

PHO +5 (3 Units) Series? What series? Wasn't this suppose to be over. I think S.A. is gonna wish that after Suns finally take one in Texas. Then they go back home and even up the series to bring this thing to 7. +5 is just too much. Might jump on ML.

wow like em both. backing my rockets tonight. haven't done that all series. on pho too.

I know I said Pho would advance but I don't know about that at all. Points seem descent but I added SA ML in my parlay b/c I do feel that they can end it.

Parlay:
(Risking 2 to win 15 Units) NYM -225, Philly -187, San Antonio ML, New Orleans ML, Houston ML, Detroit ML)

I know I said Pho would advance but I don't know about that at all. Points seem descent but I added SA ML in my parlay b/c I do feel that they can end it.

Parlay: (Risking 2 to win 15 Units) NYM -225, Philly -187, San Antonio ML, New Orleans ML, Houston ML, Detroit ML)

well you said that phoenix will win game 5 and they will go back and tie it up in phoenix. the points dont matter there cause they dont play by the spread.

3 down in the ML parlay. 3 to go.

(Risking 2 to win 15 Units)

W Philly -187
W New Orleans ML
W Detroit ML
P NYM -225
P Houston ML
P San Antonio ML

well you said that phoenix will win game 5 and they will go back and tie it up in phoenix. the points dont matter there cause they dont play by the spread.

I know. I didn't cancel my bet but reduced units on the play myself, didn't update on the site. More or less Houston is my big play.

W Philly -187
W New Orleans ML
W Detroit ML
W NYM -225
P Houston ML
P San Antonio ML

2 more to go

W Hou -2 (5 Units)L PHO +5 (3 Units)

W Philly -187
W New Orleans ML
W Detroit ML
W NYM -225
W Houston ML
W San Antonio ML

And I hit a 2 Unit LIVE IN-GAME -4.5 on SA, not gonna count in record.

+16.8 Units on day

Playoff YTD: 17-20 (+26.8 Units)

Nice job, and you owe Timmy for that in-game bet.

Yo count that in the record, the Spurs were down when you posted that.

Updated record:

Playoff YTD: 18-20 (+21.3 Units)

Forgot that my Parlays winnings I have been splitting with my MLB winning so half comes off my total here. I just added my in-game winnings as well.

Wow I'm a tired Idiot. I called PHO +5 (3 Units) a loss while it's a push, gotta readjust record again.

Playoff YTD: 18-19-1 (+24.5 Units)

ur not much of an idiot when you discover loss as a push. maybe the other way around. good job.

Back