Tuesday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 9 Tue 2024

Pitt and Balty look too obvious early.
I agree. Not sure what to expect as seems like posters on Pitt. Is public perception wrong or is Pitt gotten that much better amd Detroit coming back down to reality. N
Also not sure what to expect from Mize today. Does he pitch past 5 innings at least. Odds are towards the under 5.5. Only lasted 4 his first outing against NY. Does he make it past 5th since it is his 2nd start. This is their stats agains RHP this year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240409_115511_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240409_115511_Chrome.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 6
kelly ov 17.5 outs. love this at -115, his careee numbers at coors might not look great but since he has turned into this pitcher we see now he has dominated there, think park reputation giving us a fantastic price to play a guy who wakes up and goes 6 innings va a lineup that let's be real isn't very good.

sea/tor ff un 4.5.. really don't see either offense doing much vs these pitchers.

stl ff tt un 1.5.. just think wheeler shits on these guys, 6+ innings, 8-9 k's, maybe 1 run.

cubs tt ov 3.5.. the way these guys swinging the bats it seems crazy not to play this number. musgrove ain't been all that great to start the season until shutting cards down last start, that doesnt mean a whole lot these days. i dunno we see but id play cubs over this vs better pitchers at moment.

Surprised you aren't on HOU/KC 1st 5 under since you like Javier so much

Doubt Ragans gives up much of anything

sea/tor ff un 4.5.. really don't see either offense doing much vs these pitchers.

stl ff tt un 1.5.. just think wheeler shits on these guys, 6+ innings, 8-9 k's, maybe 1 run.

cubs tt ov 3.5.. the way these guys swinging the bats it seems crazy not to play this number. musgrove ain't been all that great to start the season until shutting cards down last start, that doesnt mean a whole lot these days. i dunno we see but id play cubs over this vs better pitchers at moment.

Like cubs over or just game over.

Like cubs over or just game over.

honestly i just saw that 3.5 for cubs and way they playing i was just like shit, musgrove ain't looked all that great to me i'll pay to see it. i don't even know who pitching for cubs, lol.

honestly i just saw that 3.5 for cubs and way they playing i was just like shit, musgrove ain't looked all that great to me i'll pay to see it. i don't even know who pitching for cubs, lol.

Ben Brown, probably our #2 pitching prospect. Would expect 5 innings as an absolute maximum. Pen not looking too great for us.

Great thread guys I'm going to follow Bank on KJ's friend over 17.5 outs (-120 for me), I looked into it myself, makes total sense to me as well.

that should be money @KJ, only reason i went k's was the 4.5 and less juice, for most part i prefer kirby out totals although i think he might fan few more this year he still so efficient almost always play his outs when 6 innings cashes, usually don't even care bout the juice. felt like 5k's was pretty doable if he went 6+ vs this lineup tho and it was way cheaper.

jfc, kirby keeps getting 2 strikes on these guys then they foul off 5-6-7 pitches and end up with a fucking hit, this whole damn inning been ahead 0-2 and then gets smacked around after bunch of fouls

Back