Tuesday Discussion Thread

Morton has been a freaking strikeout machine lately, him vs wheeler gonna be a good one! DK site down at moment, I assume both pitchers k prop be 6.5 but that just off top my head guess. If they do come with a 6.5 on wheeler I think it a play.

Last year montas pitched 7 scoreless against yanks only allowing 2 hits and 1 walk. That was in Oakland, it obviously tougher pitching at this band box. Yanks continue to find offense via the long ball when they need it but they are also striking out a lot. Assuming they don’t come with a number higher than 5.5 I’ll be on montas over k’s. His k rate is significantly higher on 4 days rest which he pitching on tonight.

lean A’s 1st 5 also. I think the starting pitching edge they have is big enough to warrant playing them as dogs for 5 innings, gotta like that oak saw a lefty yesterday and get another less talented one today. No interest in full game as we saw yesterday they prob won’t hit yanks pen and given enough time yanks find runs.

Last edited:
Kinda surprised Cueto is dogged to a kid who basically still a minor league pitcher at this point, he might be super talented for all I know (fangraphs only has him as a FV 40 which not very flattering) but he clearly not big league ready as of yet. I’d think Cueto be good, no clue if he get run support tho?

8 seems like a high # in Cleveland for these 2 pitchers with splits and resent history vs one another. Seems trappy

Kinda surprised Cueto is dogged to a kid who basically still a minor league pitcher at this point, he might be super talented for all I know (fangraphs only has him as a FV 40 which not very flattering) but he clearly not big league ready as of yet. I’d think Cueto be good, no clue if he get run support tho?
I played Cueto over 15.5 outs -120

Site back up now but I ain’t home. I see these fuckers came pretty sharp w the ones I was waiting on, I’ll be back home in 30 and post whatever I’m gonna play

Fish +1.5/u9.5 parlay +170
live Morton o7.5 ks/Cueto o4.5 ks parlay +182
M's 1st 5 -120

Problem w/Morton was 31 pitches in the first but he did strike out the side

Figuring out SD/Snakes, need to look at ump

got o13.5 in a parlay but not sure it's relevant after Cueto gave up 3 HR isn the 3rd
Bullpens doing their jobs.

Oh well. Barring a miracle, this one is dead.

I was on a nice 2 day run in bases...

Bullpens doing their jobs.

Oh well. Barring a miracle, this one is dead.

I was on a nice 2 day run in bases...
Just got blitzed by Gallen going into the top of the 5th at 0-0, gives up 6 and still going

Had u3.5 at +120

Fuck I hate this sport

My guy Skubal has really fell apart the last half this month.
Serious had u3.5 ff in Snakes game and Giants game

Shit's exhausting but I can handle it when they win, but they both saw crooked numbers in the 5th, with the Giants it was none on/2 outs and of course BAR gives up two at that point

Serious had u3.5 ff in Snakes game and Giants game

Shit's exhausting but I can handle it when they win, but they both saw crooked numbers in the 5th, with the Giants it was none on/2 outs and of course BAR gives up two at that point

Luckily I didht mess with either, I leaned same way.

0-0 and Gallen gives up 6 in the top of the 5th

Not sure which was the worst of the 2

Yea that sucks bro. It was really just a time thing only reason I wasn’t in same boat. I just did pitcher props and Cueto outs my last one.

Yea that sucks bro. It was really just a time thing only reason I wasn’t in same boat. I just did pitcher props and Cueto outs my last one.
Least they aren't gonna shut me down tonight when I run for a couple tacos

Back