Transfer Portal Thread: Emphasis on QB's

Shocking. Must have received confirmation on Fields being a go for this year.

Hope Fields is a bust like all other 5 star qbs who have transferred. Their QB room is paper thin now.

Shocking. Must have received confirmation on Fields being a go for this year.

Hope Fields is a bust like all other 5 star qbs who have transferred. Their QB room is paper thin now.

6 weeks or less they'll get conformation officially but they are obviously highly confident.

I remember watching Martell on TV when he was in high school and he looked like he could really play.

If I were him I'd go back to Vegas and play for his old coach. He'd probably light up the Mountain West.

They know.
Oh, I know.

I was staying in the middle before someone jumped in and disagreed. That is all.

He's playing. He'll be a top 5 Heisman candidate one if not both of the next two years.

OSU offense will average more points this season than the games Coach Urban Meyer was on the sideline for this past season.

I remember watching Martell on TV when he was in high school and he looked like he could really play.

If I were him I'd go back to Vegas and play for his old coach. He'd probably light up the Mountain West.
Yeah, at 5'2" he is a pretty tough kid. I almost feel bad for him with all his bravado.

He reminds me of Tater Tot a lot personality-wise.

Hopefully he gets a good opportunity somewhere.

Oh, I know.

I was staying in the middle before someone jumped in and disagreed. That is all.

He's playing. He'll be a top 5 Heisman candidate one if not both of the next two years.

OSU offense will average more points this season than the games Coach Urban Meyer was on the sideline for this past season.
You really think he's that good, eh? Or Day is going to be that good? Or both?

I think a lot of people decided he isn't that good because....

-He was sitting behind a Day 1 pick ?

-He wasn't used properly when put into the games ?

-The fake punt ?

-Maturity ?

It was him and Trevor... ELITE coming out of HS.

He was a late bloomer and that had a lot to do why he opened things up after PSU.

He has it all. And, now he goes to a team that has top 4 talent in the country.

DIRTY

I think a lot of people decided he isn't that good because....

-He was sitting behind a Day 1 pick ?

-He wasn't used properly when put into the games ?

-The fake punt ?

-Maturity ?

It was him and Trevor... ELITE coming out of HS.

He was a late bloomer and that had a lot to do why he opened things up after PSU.

He has it all. And, now he goes to a team that has top 4 talent in the country.

DIRTY
I'll hold on to the hope that 5 star QBs who transfer never live up to the hype and he's distracted with baseball, though Kyler Murray wasn't and I don't even know if Fields intends on playing it at OSU

A media guy who covers the SEC told me he asked Smart about Fields during practice leading up to the Sugar Bowl. Smart said, "he arrived on campus the same time Lawrence did at Clemson. We played him in the early games just like they did Lawrence. Lawrence played so well they named him the starter after the fourth game. We finally just quit playing Fields. Draw your own conclusion."

That may be why Georgia coaches didn't seem too broken up about Fields transferring.

Fields

27-39 69.2% 328 yards

42 rushes 266 yards

8 combined TD's.

After 4 weeks

14-17 passing

7 rushes @ just under 10 ypc

I agree that UGA may not be upset about it. They don't run an offense that will utilize a guys with his skill-set. At Ohio State, he'll fit in amazingly.

Kendall is a shocker. He patiently waited his turn and now that he seems to have the job he's giving up? He shouldn't be afraid of a true freshman, but maybe he is worried someone else will transfer in.

Now the decision by Kendall makes a little more sense. Several of the websites dedicated to covering Oklahoma football, including soonerscoop.com, are announcing Jalen Hurts was on campus today.

Now the decision by Kendall makes a little more sense. Several of the websites dedicated to covering Oklahoma football, including soonerscoop.com, are announcing Jalen Hurts was on campus today.
Hurts is just on a recruiting tour. He was at Maryland in last day or two as well.

Teed has owned this thread with the Tate shit lol....

NO CHEST

Could eat a bowl of Cheerios out of his chest

He’s ass my dude

Teed has owned this thread with the Tate shit lol....

NO CHEST

Could eat a bowl of Cheerios out of his chest

He’s ass my dude

Like 2 minutes into that qb1 show I knew what he was, and how that ego was writing cheques he didnt have anywhere near the talent to caah

Ya tho teed....

Exactly who does this kid think he is?!

I mean, if this doesn’t read as “SCURRRRED”

What does?

This is going to be fun. Talented, hyped as 4 or 5 star, buried on depth chart or not playing as much as you think you should be, hit up the portal!

Thats where Wimby belongs. The bum can't pass, but he'll hit his beloved deep balls in that garbage conference

Receivers who can't catch, no Sanders or McSorley. Clearly, they're trying to replicate the situation with the university's basketball team. Except the good defense part.

Those players for PSU are trash tbh. Think Franklin is basically giving them the boot and telling them they wont play to open up room. Saw on twitter only maybe 1 or 2 are in even the two deep and the TE was 5 deep.

If we see guys like Parsons transferrring or some of their big guns then its probably over for JF. Doubt that happens.

Kelly Bryant (Clemson) going to Missouri
Brandon Wimbush (ND) going to UCF
Justin Fields (Georgia) going to Ohio State
Tate Martell (Ohio State) going to Miami
Jalen Hurts (Alabama) going to ???

Who am I forgetting?

These are former starters at big time programs and others are blue chip recruits.

It's musical chairs at the collegiate level for QB's........

Unreal to see but very fun !!!!!

sorry i did not see this when i posted my QB transfer thread a minute ago...........

"transfer portal" the new hottest term in college sports

Kelly Bryant (Clemson) going to Missouri
Brandon Wimbush (ND) going to UCF
Justin Fields (Georgia) going to Ohio State
Tate Martell (Ohio State) going to Miami
Jalen Hurts (Alabama) going to ???

Who am I forgetting?

These are former starters at big time programs and others are blue chip recruits.

It's musical chairs at the collegiate level for QB's........

Unreal to see but very fun !!!!!

Back