Tranfers and Rumours Thread

Sam Lee who writes for the independent is usually very good on stuff for City since Txiki came aboard

says City DoF was in London to negotiate over Alexis and Walker transfers, thinks Alexis is closer than Walker

also Mendy is expected to be finalized

Tuchel is a hard stay away, he clashed hard with Dortmund back staff

Yup, trouble had been brewing for some time. Fans weren't to keen on him either. Klopp had left such an impact on the club, the fans loved him, media adored him, Board backed him. Tuchel had no connection with the fans, was not approachable by the media, a bit delusional. Think this is the time PEA moves on.

ya and the fans hate him, I saw a poll done by a dortmund fan site that was like 92% want him gone

he would only play his 'guys' and tried to get their chief scout Mislinstat fired, had him banned from training, who has discovered basically every great player they have had going back to Klopp days

ya, I like it a lot hes looked really good for Fulham

he could come in next year and backup Rose

move Davies to LCB where he already plays for Wales, also have a 3rd backup too in case one gets injured

even the Liverpool writers are saying Spurs are favorites for him now

Benfica going to get raided as well.

Curious which CB Mourinho will go for. Whispers has been going on for sometime that Mourinho would want Varane in his team.

Is Kylian Mbappe really worth that much? Seems Real is the only team willing to consider paying that much. I think he would stink in his first season but might blend in. For that price Real should just go get Alli

One big move has to happen before everything sets in place. I think it is quite clear that the transfer market is going to take shape depending on what Man Utd do.

City have quite a few prospects that have fared well during loan spells.

Aaron Mony @ Huddersfield
Enes Unal @ FC Twente

Still have Hart, Bony, Nasri and Mangala on the books. Definitely can see at least £50mil in sales there.

Spurs eyeing Gameiro?

Support needed for Kane. Guess the question now is what is Spurs target for next season? Title? Top 2? Top 3?

I think it's a given that CL is now focus every year. Once the new stadium is complete it wouldn't be far fetched to say that title is in the cards each year. I do hope the likes of Kane and Alli see the positives of seeing through the next few seasons. They have North London, they have East (not as good as leyton orient though ;)) they have West and South but still need all of London.

Virgil can Dijk is a Klopp top transfer target. The player has made his desires felt to play for Klopp. Considering Southampton is practically a Liverpool feeder club, this should be a no brainer.

Seems City continue to be very busy.

An agreement has been made for Lucas Hernandez of Atletico Madrid. All that's left is confirmation of Atl Madrid's transfer ban, if it's lifted, Hernandez will join this year, if not he will be joining next season.

Looks like the Atletico ban has been upheld.
I can't imagine United will pay Griezeman's release clause if they are not going to be able to get him until next year. They obviously need someone now. Hernandez to City may still go through for next year however.

I didn't really love the Griezeman to United move tbh. Too much money. Persic or Lukaku would make a bit more sense in my eyes.

I wonder if Lacazette is still on the table to move somewhere too. Always seems his name pops up all over.

Read a pretty interesting stat yesterday, and I'm going to paraphrase here, but PEA has scored something like 87 goals the past 3 years, and ALL of them have been from inside the box.

Sevilla are looking for a new manager. Sampaoli is off to manage the Argentine national team.

United are looking for an out and out striker so it seem Lukaku is the most ideal candidate for that position. Defensively, Victor Lindelof is most likely the CB Mourinho will get.

I don't get this Man City deal, so they've invested all that money on a player they cannot get this season. There's got to be some clause installed if he has some nasty injury.

now with the Griezmann saga all but ended, seems suggestions that United will go for Lacazette.
Persic is also inevitable.

Now that CL is done, I think we will see more action in the transfer markets.
Following players I think will generate a lot of buzz.

Mbappe (Or all of Monaco squad)
PEA
James Rodriguez
Ivan Perisic
Lacazette
Alexis Sanchez
DDG
Bale
Ibra
Lukaku
van Dijk
Diego Costa

Doesn't Costa only want to go back to Atletico? Obviously that ain't happening

Sid Lowe said Bale isnt leaving

I think its looking more likely he stays at Madrid a few more years then if anywhere comes back to Spurs, he will be say 29, and the price wont be ridiculous like it would be now

Costa im guessing just waits a year, same with Griezzmann being delayed

if Van Djik goes for 50m I dont know what to say, he's a good player but he's not that level IMO

Sanchez has to be decided soon, if no new contract he has to go

James will be interesting, Italy makes the most sense for him but United keep getting mentioned

swap deals never happen but Morata + $$$$ for DDG makes a ton of sense, and with City getting their goalie already United have their choice of the PL ones like Schmeichel or Pickford or maybe even Hart

Saleh to liverpool I dont like for them, not a fan of him, and not just for his anti-semitism

PEA to PSG?

I think Douglas Costa could be interesting, ive seen a few reports that Bayern want to sell him and for around 35-40m

should be a busy next month, so many more teams are pushing to do business before they go on summer tours in early July

Rumor is Ajax manager has agreed to terms with Dortmund

According to @BILD, Peter Bosz has agreed terms with Borussia Dortmund and will be unveiled as their new manager in the coming week. #ajax

Didn't Costa say he wasn't going to China

what happens to Rooney, Everton , china , MLS ?

for MLS case I hope not

its been shown the kind of DPs that succeed, its not the old guys who cant move

its the Giovinco, Keane, Jozy etc.

for MLS case I hope not

its been shown the kind of DPs that succeed, its not the old guys who cant move

its the Giovinco, Keane, Jozy etc.

yeah, just wondering who this new LA team is going bring in. I think Ibra is done now, and chicarito apparently has salary demands well north of 10 million so he is now out

if Van Djik goes for 50m I dont know what to say, he's a good player but he's not that level IMO

Looks like the Van Djik transfer is a done deal. Maybe even more than 50M paid out when it's sorted out.

I can't believe BM would move Costa. He's a huge difference maker when he's on the field. I understand they are pretty well stocked on the wings, but Robben and Ribery are often injured and not getting any younger.

I don't have anything solid, but I really think Sanchez is gone. That would really shake things up there pretty bad.

United been pretty quiet so far, but I'd expect them to make moves sooner rather than later too. In my crystal ball....Ibra to LA Galaxy. Rooney to Everton. Fellaini out to anywhere, all would be good starts. I can't imagine they want to sell De Gea, but if these reports for the amount of money he could fetch have merit, it would be a good piece of business for them to sell (granted United never much care about winning the good business award, but still). They were good enough to win Europe (okay, EUROPA) Romero, and good enough for 6th in the prem with De Gea. De Gea is awesome, don't get me wrong, but there is some talent to be had, and some in the pipeline at ManU to replace him.
United need a re-tool pretty badly. Getting Matic would be nice as he fits in perfectly with Mourinho. They could use a younger box to box midfielder who is better than Herrera to allow Pogba more freedom to push up. And of course they need a striker(s).

Seems Hazards has a fractured ankle, so I don't know if this changes Chelsea transfer plans much

And sad news, Cheick Tiote has passed away - so fucking young :(

I guess if Sanchez goes to BM they might justify selling off Costa...still think that's where he ends up

Um

Tomorrow's L'Équipe: there are murmurs that Arsenal are ready to put €140m on the table to get Kylian Mbappé.

They have it though

They barely spend and make as much money as any team outside man u in england

That's why spurs stadium and Chelsea's new stadium are so big, that London ticket price money and luxery box money is legit

It's probably the best place for him too, Henry is there and I think could be a big help

I expect RM or Chelsea for him and it won't be that much, but 120 (I don't know where the Euro key is) isn't out of the question. Monaco are playing it right acting like they can't part ways but we all know they have to. Arsenal makes sense assuming Sanchez and Ozil are gone, they aren't a top 6 team without making a splash

By the way how great is the Kroenke/Wenger and Kroenke/Fisher parallel...guy is loyal at least

Wish wiseplayer was an Arsenal fan

RM makes no sense for him right now

Not a guaranteed starter, should wait a few years

Chelsea only makes sense if hazard goes and his broken ankle complicates that

Not sure how reliable this is , but I'll post it

Chelsea: Decisive hours ahead for Conte's future as manager

Home / News
Conte2.jpg

Chelsea

15/06 23:40 | News | Autore: Redazione
He won the Premier League, but the relationship has started to fray. The marriage between Chelsea and Antonio Conte is no longer rosy. The problem is that Chelsea have not made any transfer moves yet, but there are also other reasons. Now, the next few hours are decisive to understand Conte's future on the Chelsea bench. In the meantime, a diplomatic effort lead by those close to the coach and board is underway to try to avoid the end of the relationship

How he handled costa was insane

Italian managers a history of leaving jobs quickly too. Wouldn't be a huge shock.

Back